• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poké Craze is Back!

Britto

the very best, that no one ever was
Years
  • Hi Guys!

Long time Pokemon fan here, I go through phases of being really into it and float around other times - never joined a forum before but I thought it would be a cool idea to share my opinions, grab some trades and some battling experience!

I've just picked up a copy of sword and i'm so obsessed with it 😆so i'll be looking forward to completing it and helping out with trades and getting some competitive battling experience.

A little about myself;

I'm 22 yrs old from the UK and have just graduated from university! 😀

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Hi Guys!

Long time Pokemon fan here, I go through phases of being really into it and float around other times - never joined a forum before but I thought it would be a cool idea to share my opinions, grab some trades and some battling experience!

I've just picked up a copy of sword and i'm so obsessed with it 😆so i'll be looking forward to completing it and helping out with trades and getting some competitive battling experience.

A little about myself;

I'm 22 yrs old from the UK and have just graduated from university! 😀

Hello and welcome!
    It's nice to meet you.
    What's your favourite Pokémon?

Also congrats on graduating University, that's an amazing achievement!

Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to PokéCommunity!! Congratulations on your recent graduation :D I've been playing Shield myself and really enjoying it.

Hope you stick around!

Back