• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity on Nintendo Wi-Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years

PC on Nintendo Wi-Fi​

Short-cuts
    [alink id=#1]#1[/alink id] [alink id=#2]#2[/alink id] [Alink ID=#3]#3[/Alink ID] [Alink ID=#4]#4[/Alink ID] [Alink ID=#5]#5[/Alink ID]​

[a id]#1[/a id]#1 Information

Basically, this is just for those who want to play some games on Nintendo Wi-Fi and socialize with some friends from PC. :D Our first attempt at this was semi-decent, with the exception of never finishing. XD So, this is here again to give it another go!

Only this time, we can add a few other great Nintendo games to try and play. Like...
    • Animal Crossing: City Folk
    • Mario Kart Wii
    • Super Smash Brothers Brawl
    And feel free to give any suggestions you want to play also!​

[a id]#2[/a id]#2 What else you can use this thread for

Feel free to start matches with anyone you want by using this thread. You can post here to set up games and times, along with any other things you desire.

When an actual tournament is coming up, the title of the thread will alert you to read the first post for more details onto when it's coming up and how to sign yourself up for the fun.

[A ID]#3[/A ID]#3 How to properly apply

If you want to play, simply post the following information and wait for the next date(s) of the tournament. If your application is not in the correct format, you will be denied.
    Name:
    Days/Times Available To Play:
    FC:
    Games Desired To Play:

[A ID]#4[/A ID]#4 Emblems

Emblems awarded to those who participate in the tournaments.

[A ID]#5[/A ID]#5 Sign up sheet - Tournament #3

Okay, a few rules before we start. First, you must play. Last time, people never responded to their partners and the tournament was on hold for awhile. So please, after the tournament has started, you have two weeks to battle your partner. Otherwise, you will be disqualified and you may not receive whatever award there is for competing.

There are twelve spots available. First come first serve. Just post your Wi-Fi code and make sure you don't break the four-word limit.

Once you have a partner in the above chart, you may PM them to begin your matches. You may choose what way you want to battle (I.E. best out of three, most points, top winner, etc.), so make sure you discuss that with your partner beforehand to avoid any problems. XD Hopefully this one works out better! :]

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Finally sweeties! =D I'm all over this. x3

Name: Jer
    Any day
    Characters: Pikachu, Mario, Falco
    FC: 0473-7456-1594

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Name: Erica (...though it's probably God on WFC XD)
    Probably any day after August 16th
    Characters: Toon Link, Mr. Game & Watch, Pokémon Trainer
    FC: 3609-0703-3186

If this goes down before the 16th, I'll drop out for this tournament. :[ Not at home before then, baaw.

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    Finally, I've been looking forward to a PC Brawl tournament. Though I'll probably phail :x.

Name: Jay-R
    Any day, Preferably during the afternoon if possible :x.
    Characters: Marth, Meta Knight, Ike
    FC: 3093-3845-9467

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    + Posty
    + Anyday
    + Ike, Captain Falcon, Ill get back to you since I only use those 2.
    + 0302 1219 0352

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    Dec
    16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th are all fine for me, but on the 17th and 24th I can't play until about 3pm (Australia Eastern)
    Toon Link, Snake, Pikachu
    4768 7980 1443

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Name: Mukka
    Time: 16th
    Character: Marth, Wolf, Toon Link
    FC: 2492 5578 9616

just a note, i live in GMT + 1

Last edited:

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Alright, I'm in.

Name: Mike
    Time: Anytime you see me on, hit me up via PM/MSN
    Characters: Wolf, Link, Kirby,
    FC: 4339-2207-3382

Edit:...Right then, just to clarify. Any day in that time period IE the 16th, 17th, 23rd or 24th. Whichever is more convenient for my opponent.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    No...what none of you seem to have read is the part where I asked for you to choose one of the four available dates for play.

The 16th, the 17th, the 23rd, and the 24th.

So, please edit your posts with the date you are picking. I can't go and PM everyone to tell you your time. That's why we have this thread, so everyone can see who they're battling and see what is going on without having to get into PMing.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I've wanted to be apart of an official-unofficial SSBB tournament for a long time now. owo

• Phanima (PHANI on WFC)
    • Saturday the 16th
    • Olimar, Ike, Falco
    • 0602-7788-1704
    Should be fun. >3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Its game time baby, i've been waiting for one of these

Name: Kansas (Kans)
    Time: Sun 17th
    Characters: Link, Ike, Yoshi
    FC: 0044 2846 0550

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    @-Eon
    17th, Sunday
    Sonic, Ike, Mr Game & Watch
    3351-5485-2939

Also, no offense but the spam rule is a load of crap, not that I do it. Yes, spamming is annoying but it is still a strategy. I dislike people who do it but I still respect the fact that it is a legitimate way to win a match.

I have a bad feeling about connection speeds which is why I chose Ike. Haha. Ike FTW in laggy matches. My connection is decent though so there won't be many, if at all, problems coming from my end.

Last edited:
    Years
    @-Eon
    17th, Sunday
    Sonic, Ike, Mr Game & Watch
    3351-5485-2939

Also, no offense but the spam rule is a load of crap, not that I do it. Yes, spamming is annoying but it is still a strategy. I dislike people who do it but I still respect the fact that it is a legitimate way to win a match.

I have a bad feeling about connection speeds which is why I chose Ike. Haha. Ike FTW in laggy matches. My connection is decent though so there won't be many, if at all, problems coming from my end.

Spamming rule may be a load of crap, and is a strategy to win, but it is a very weak strategy and requires no skill to use which is why I think it shouldn't be allowed. If you can get combinations with a good mix of moves to win isn't that better than winning with the same move over and over?

And for the battle I'm entered in... I have baseball playoffs during the day, so if it will be taking place at night sometime, hopefully not too late, I should still be able to make it.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Alright everyone. We've got our first three matches ready, which might be all we get, so I might have to edit the tournament list. Which would shorten the battles to 2 on 2 instead of 4 on 4 again. This means that only ONE person will be moving on to fight the next round. First place winners only move on. This will make the tournament go more quickly, but there's no other way to do this, since we have four spots open. And the lag won't be as bad for the winners fighting each other. >:

Please post here to set up times for your matches, as some people have mismatched schedules. Find an agreed time, then send me a private message with your match number and the time you have chosen to have your Brawl.

Thanks,
    Feiku​

This post will be edited into the first post for people viewing later.

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    @Jeremy, The Postman and Relyt: I'm pretty much free the whole day on Saturday so whenever you're free that day is good by me. Although my recommended time would be 12pm (noon) my time, so check the link to see if that's good for you guys.

Also, I'm a little confused about the actual date/day we're playing on. It's 9:50pm Thursday 14th right now as I'm typing this post, so I was wondering if I play on the actual Saturday 17th my time or maybe 1 day later or earlier, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back