• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity on Nintendo Wi-Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Great! Lily! and Mukkamoto can finish their battle any time this week. Then we can move on to something else. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Lily! spells trouble for me :( lol but hopefully we will get the tourney to an end in a few days.

Years
    Name: Rotom
    Days/Times Available To Play: 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. any day.
    FC: 090372564206
    Games Desired To Play: Mario Kart DS (beg me if you want to play space invaders extreme)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Great! Lily! and Mukkamoto can finish their battle any time this week. Then we can move on to something else. XD

Well Lily! did contact me, but at that time i couldn't battle. Since then i haven't been able to catch Lily! so i think we should finish the current tourney, giving the win to Lily!.
    (Plus it's been going on for a long time, about time we start something fresh :P)

I have a suggestion! How 'bout COD5 on wii!

I don't think enough people have the game on Wii since i haven't seen many people asking to play COD5, although i may be wrong.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'm planning to start something different for you guys soon. When I get the time to sit down and do it, you'll be the first to know. XD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Sorry, guys. I know some of you want a tournament, but it's kinda hard with busy schedules. I'll TRY to get something on here by tomorrow or the next day.

If anything, it'll have to be another Brawl tournament, that's better than nothing though, right? ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back