• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity on Nintendo Wi-Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    I believe that most of the posts were wiped out when the board was updated, sweetie. And because of that...*insert explaination here.*

Seriously though sweeties, it seems that this little tournament lost a lot of momentum since the update. =/

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Rats, I didn't even realise this was happening, though it looks like it's kinda stalled aye? :(

Aye. You can still get in on it. Erica and David both need to battle each other, since their partners have disappeared from the forums. So, once I update the list (like I should've done months ago), then we can see where to put you.

I believe that most of the posts were wiped out when the board was updated, sweetie. And because of that...*insert explaination here.*

Seriously though sweeties, it seems that this little tournament lost a lot of momentum since the update. =/

Well, like I said up there, we're waiting on them. But that doesn't stop some of you from starting your next match. So...here's the new list, please PM your partner to set your next match up!

PokéCommunity on Nintendo Wi-Fi

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    For those of you that are moving on in the tournament, PLEASE PM YOUR PARTNER AND SET UP YOUR NEXT MATCH.

We're going to continue on without Lightning and .fate and their respective partners as none of them have gone ahead with their battles yet.

That means Jeremy is versing Phanima and Sexy CatBoy is versing Kansas. I'll go ahead and PM you all this also, so you know who you're battling. But please get this done within the next week so we can finish this up and plan for another tournament!

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Jeremy and I will try to have our match this Friday. Sorry for the delay~

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    If the people participating in the tournament would get their battles finished, we could crown our champion and try this again with other people. >_>;

It won't ever be successful because the matches are far too laggy. If we got regional games, that would be amazing. =)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    XD I'd like to post here again to ask if it's being re-opened. Sure, the wifi might lag a bit and people often have trouble getting on at the same time, but that's forum wifi tournaments for ya.

Any chance this is coming back? (Especially considering Popwar isn't on much nowadays?)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    XD I'd like to post here again to ask if it's being re-opened. Sure, the wifi might lag a bit and people often have trouble getting on at the same time, but that's forum wifi tournaments for ya.

Any chance this is coming back? (Especially considering Popwar isn't on much nowadays?)

I want to see this come back :D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Okay, seeing as this is on it's last leg and is really about to die if it's not posted in by today...

I'm going to bring this back since people want it back. The only problem is making sure we have enough people. I'm going over some ideas in my head for this and I would love to hear more input, so please post to let me know how you all think this can be better done.

Because last time, it seems like everyone died and quit attempting to play. We need to make sure people are going to stick to playing and set up reliable days to keep people from missing this. So, once again, go ahead and post some ideas, because I'd love to get this back up for everyone! :D

(This is Popwar Bunny, by the way. Obviously you can't tell that because of the April Fools stuff.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    If we get enough participants, why not do something like groups and then filter out (with points, like winning gains you points and losses mean you lose points) and then have a standard ladder matches?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hmm, I don't recall ever seeing this before. But count me in if you're able to revive it. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back