• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] PokéLINK [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Okay... I'll try to post in Pallet town, the last bit of the intro, on Saturday. Doubt I have time before that.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS~ all current characters have now greenlit themselves for the main reward by completing the main objective. You have until (probably) late Saturday/Sunday to explore Pallet Town and the chance for a further reward :<.

Since there's a space left, can I reserve it for my SU? I'm working on it as I speak.

EDIT: I have a finished SU for your consideration.

Thank you very much, I'll look at it in detail tomorrow :).

EDIT: Jarrod is accepted!

Jarrod's Avatar Appearance:
Simply put, Jarrod's online appearance mirrors his real life clothing. The additions of a monochrome and Pokétch and a bulky, low-hanging backpack are the only noticeable differences.​

Sorry this sounds so lazy but I just got in and super sleepy :< Welcome aboard!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm alive, almost awake and not drunk i think, so it's time to write a post. Whenever I reach my computer because RPing on a phone is no no :B I'm thrilled about how we'll receive a starter and such~

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I'm alive, almost awake and not drunk i think, so it's time to write a post. Whenever I reach my computer because RPing on a phone is no no :B I'm thrilled about how we'll receive a starter and such~

Hurrah you posted so I didn't have to bump.

You'll find out soon ;O there will be a choice, but it might be a bit of a brawl getting there, baha.

RPing on a phone is near impossible ;-; I think I've done it once out of desperation, when I was away for a long weekend.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
It's possible with smallish posts, but not the usual forum-RP-length imo. And I can't access etherpads/titanpad from my iPhone so I can't even contribute to joint posts without a computer which sucks O.o

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I used to RP on my phone when I couldn't access. Not impossible but really hard.

I'll get a post up after someone else so no double post :p

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Thanks for the welcome, Magic. I can understand the tired thing, though. I spent most of yesterday catching up on my sleep!

I finally made my first post in the RP. If anyone wants to interact with Jerrod, let me know!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
That's all in :O

The first sequence will go up shortly :) so if anyone wants to get one last post in before then, feel free. Once you've got your first pokémon the game world and options open up a lot more ^^ so feel free to joint post, plot and plan your way through it.

There will be 9 possible starters, outlined in the next IC, please make sure you don't overlap with someone - I would recommend you post in the OOC thread before you start writing, otherwise you might get ninja'd ;). Any problems PM/VM/Post me!

/ Annnnd it's up.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
5 choices already XD speedy work! Hope you like the choices, I tried to fit in at least one from every generation. Sorry Torchic.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
WHAT DID YOU PUT IT UP WHEN IM OUT PARTYING FOR

Charmander for me, please.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
All the starters I had in mind were taken >_< no Chikorita T-T or Mudkip T-T or Cyndaquil x.x
Well, since I'm stuck with my least fave starters, Imma claim Treecko .-.
Oh and I'm TOTALLY gonna go for a Ralts for my capture attempt *-*

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Oh, do we get to choose the gender of our starter or anything? and will we be following the X/Y movesets?
And I think the route 1 map link is broken DX

I see this when I click it >u<

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Oh, do we get to choose the gender of our starter or anything?
And I think the route 1 maplink is broken DX

I see this when I click it >u<

Same here btw i was gonna start working on my post but my mom left me behind at church and my dad is in a prayer thing for the next 2 hours fml >.<

Ill probably get it up by wenseday or tuesday

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
What, do we need to claim wild pokemon as well? Too much claiming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back