• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon™ Crystal Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyu

Back in action
Years
  • What happened to the Progressing Hacks?
    There are only few good hacks, absolutely including this one.
    Thanks.
    I was bored so I made a support bar thing...

Pokémon™ Crystal Chronicles
    Oh, thank you! I'll post it in the first post..
    Code:
    [PLAIN][B][URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=190577"][IMG]https://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq223/Gamer2020/random/CCS-1.png[/IMG][/URL][/B][/PLAIN]
    idk why my images keep uploading as .jpg though...
    Someone please tell me a site that will upload it as .png and I'll re-upload...

Got it...
    Fine.
    I have to say your a great hacker. Nice intro, and I wondering about the RT Clock. How will you pull it off?

But anyway I can help you with mapping, simple scripting, beta testing, or translating. I mainly want to help with Translating or mapping though.

Can you also post a video of your intro? :)
    Well, actually I dont need a translator. I'm used to do most of the stuff by myself so I can be sure to do some clean work..
    I am a great Ow spriter (If i can say so myself) so if you need some one to make some Ows You can just contact me! Ill show you proof of work when you contacted me
    Just send a pm.
    Congratulations on winning hack of the week number 77. Here is your award.
    Woot! Awesome ^.^ Thanks :)
    Omg!
    This games [[sounds]] to good to be true!!
    I can be another beta tester if you need any help.
    So wait...?
    This hack isn't in English?
    Well hopefully an English translation comes out.
    It'll be in english.
    Ahh, the sweet sight of another good hack. If I wasn't cooley, I'd say you're the meanmrmustard of GBA :P So many new things in your hack, pfft forget HG/SS. I honestly cannot wait for the preview to come out. That alone will get me exited :) Also, reupload those pics soon, I'm eager to view them..

Btw, can you set the font in the first post to "Automatic" instead of white, because I can't really read it on this theme.
    Thanks :) I'll reupload some pics soon.. budy at the last time. Oh and I'll set it to automatic.
    Hello are you out there? Why haven't you responded?

Oh, and congrats on winning Hack of the Week!

But I'll tell you again I would like to be a translator.
    ^^ Busy.. :o
    Come on. `;..;'
    Thats online a fake. Every good romhacker
    knows that thats impossible.. The design of the
    thread is good, but all in one: bad.
    Well.. thats your opinion. But keep in mind, nothing is impossible ;D
    Actually it's not impossible.
    You just have to be really good. -_-
    Yea.

Well, okay. Why haven't you responded? Cause I'm on holiday and I wont be back until 7.09.2009 so I cant work on the game at the moment.

Anyway, I'll release beta 1 on the 17.09.2009.
    Beta 1 will contain fully Intro (with sounds, yea) and some rtc support. (Havent made a d/n yet..)
    Oh and I'll work on a fully pokegear! Yes it's right, the pokegear comes back! (Not the phone booth..) So keep that in mind for beta 2 ;)
    Beta 1 I'll contain everything until azalea city with some nice scripting and new music.

That's all .. I go swimming now D

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Okay, well just PM if you need anything. But wow your the best hacker ever! People will be saying Zel Who? Well good luck.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • brillant hack! This is the first time I've seen a hack that completly changes the intro! I'm going to support right now. "adds bar to sig"

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
    Years
  • This is getting frustrating, the project sprites went open source after the Hg/Ss announcement, he even credited the group. -_-;

Besides if anything the only thing he COULD is the sprites, as the project never rom hacked an intro, but reading the OP alone will indicate that he in fact did not steal them, as he credited the said group that went open source.

Lyu

Back in action
    Years
  • Hey,

I just want do explain some plans for upcoming beta 1. I said, I'll release it on 17.09.2009, now I'll release it on 20.09.2009, three days later.

Why? Cause I started too realize my ideas of a real pokegear which will replace the trainer card.
    You'll be able to obtain the old trainercard (maybe a new one) through the pokegear so dont worry. Anyway, I decided to use (again) some gsc platinum resources. - credits to gridiron

The following picture shows a are under developement, most of the stuff (included the radio!) will work more or less on beta 1. (I'll try to implent most of the features for beta 1)
    Anyway, the pokegear need some hard coded stuff, so keep ur ups patchers warm, cause I need to expand the rom up to 32mb for many resources and custom scripts.

Proof of concept..

Actually, there isnt any text. (I'll fix that later..) But there is a smooth point to point scrolling to navigate through those content. By the way, the telephone will not work for beta 1.. that would too much work for beta 1. (Yeah, my english sucks hard!)
    But you'll be able to see a nice, auto updating real time clock. (Without D/N yet.. too much work and I'm lazy)

Thats all.. see ya later :o

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Nice work on the Pokegear. You have to be the best hacker on this website! Shouldn't you reupload the pictures that have been removed.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Its great to see more Johto hacks, and especially when they are as good and have alot of effort put in. Good Luck and hope you can keep continuing with this hack.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2011
    if there is a link later send it to me plz i would love to try it out ive never seen the pokegear as a pokegear in G/S/C hacks it looks good cant wait

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    wow the only person on this site who I thought could do this was Coolboyman, this is awesome!

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    are you going to add the puzzles?

shinygold's wasn't that good (no offence).

great hack

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Good going. Can't wait. Just 18 more days until the beta! So the radio works that's great! I've been watching this hack for a while, and this has to be the best!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2011
    try liquid crystal for a bit the first puzzle works so far i hope i get to test this even if it is a bit late comming out so good luck on finishing it Lyu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back