• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    ohhh yeahh that would be a great ending, waiting for u to finish your hack man ^^
    good luck ^^

ohhh yeahh that would be a great ending, waiting for u to finish your hack man ^^
    good luck ^^

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey, great game! i actually dropped a tear while choosing who to marry greg with. the Sick girl only had a few time to live, the guy had an horrible pain and the shy girl didnt have any friends. At the end i went with the sick girl but i coudnt stop thinking about the shy girl and the pain of the guy.

PS: edit the final once u finish the game so green gets killed >:). I hate her.

good luck ^^

good luck ^^

She happened to be my favorite character from the manga. She had a past that makes you understand her motive, and she's an independent female who actually took part against big bad (Sabrina, Lorelei, etc) while the other female characters in the manga really didn't except for Join attacks with other the male characters (except for yellow who fought Lance).

I understand that you can't like every character. For example, I really dislike the character Emerald (due to his personality and design) and also because I felt Wally should've been the 3rd pokedex holder (he was the one who trained Treecko). However, at the end of the day, when I'm making Emerald Hack, I'm going to give Emerald the limelight and do everything I can to not derail his character and keep his fans happy.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is I don't mind you discussing the characters but please respectful, and avoid saying stuff like "kill her off" and stuff, it may or not start a flame war but I really don't wanna risk it. Thank you for liking my hack though, it's sweet.

Last edited:

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
    Aethestode, just wanted to start out by applauding you on this game. Wow so far the best hack of a pokemon game i have ever come across, hands down.

With that being said, i have come across a small issue. The problem may be my own, as i may be playing an old patch. It was very difficult for me to find a rom for this, i ended up finding a mediafire zip that worked. Also it may be worth noting that i play on a tablet.

Well basically, I am having an issue with the SS Anne story arc. When i defeat Surge and try and leave the SS anne, i am confronted with Mr Pokemon/ Mr Fanclub along with 3 other npc's. The other 3 npc's have no action when i speak to them, however when i speak to mr pokemon/ mr fanclub the came immediately freezes and the Myboy app crashes.

After laboriously reading through all 149 pages of this thread (which i must commend you for your drive to work on this game through your personal life issues) i realize that i must be missing something. I can easily walk around the group of npc's and leave the SS anne, but then i am just stuck in the town. I need a bike to leave. I gave the kid the love letter and he told me to go to lavender town, but i cant go north, and i cant go east, i am just stuck. I feel retarded.

Since i have the opportunity to talk with you i would like to add that the last full heal in veridian forest is glitched, as soon as you take a step back another reappears. You can ultimately gain unlimited full heals. Also the Pokemon Center in Pewter city seems glitched. Upon healing my pokemon, Nurse Joy's text comes up really slowly and then the game crashes and restarts, from the title screen. I have noticed this happen a few other times at other pokemon centers. Not sure what is the cause.

One last thing, a few times throughout this thread, you mention screenshots in a "feature" section, that assist players when, for example, trying to obtain the bike, but you never (as far as i could tell) provide a link.

I hope this message doesnt come off as angry or mean, as i hold high regards and great respect for you.

Thank you, Respectfully,
    -Jerzo

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    what i mean with the chapter its that i went to SS Anne to the room of the letter and i was sent to a wall. So i could not be able to start the chapter.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Lol why would you want her dead shes funny xD

Hey a question how many new chapters will beta 8 have i see many bonus chapters but not many orange chapters :/

There's really not much new chapters for the Orange Island due to several reasons:
    a) I was saving money for the trip so I was juggling between Uni and 3 jobs. So there were days where I really couldn't work on the hack.
    b) When my holiday started I gotten really sick so I didn't work on it.
    c) I was creating maps for the Orange Islands.

Lol, and the reason why there's a lot of bonus chapter is because most of them were long overdue. For example, I started the Sylveon chapter since Beta 2 or 3 (Sylveon was programmed inside the game since then, and I've created the bonus chapter for it ever since beta 4), however I never found the time to complete it. So I need to complete it first.

Crystal Onix chapter was meant to be a main chapter but I felt it didn't fit the mood of the Orange Archipelago storyline so I decided it'll just be a bonus chapter.

But yeah, i admit there's not much main chapter but I hope you understand the reasons :( . I'm sorry.

what i mean with the chapter its that i went to SS Anne to the room of the letter and i was sent to a wall. So i could not be able to start the chapter.

Hmm... Really?
    That shouldn't happened. Let me check if more people have that glitch.
    Lemme check.

Aethestode, just wanted to start out by applauding you on this game. Wow so far the best hack of a pokemon game i have ever come across, hands down.

With that being said, i have come across a small issue. The problem may be my own, as i may be playing an old patch. It was very difficult for me to find a rom for this, i ended up finding a mediafire zip that worked. Also it may be worth noting that i play on a tablet.

Well basically, I am having an issue with the SS Anne story arc. When i defeat Surge and try and leave the SS anne, i am confronted with Mr Pokemon/ Mr Fanclub along with 3 other npc's. The other 3 npc's have no action when i speak to them, however when i speak to mr pokemon/ mr fanclub the came immediately freezes and the Myboy app crashes.

After laboriously reading through all 149 pages of this thread (which i must commend you for your drive to work on this game through your personal life issues) i realize that i must be missing something. I can easily walk around the group of npc's and leave the SS anne, but then i am just stuck in the town. I need a bike to leave. I gave the kid the love letter and he told me to go to lavender town, but i cant go north, and i cant go east, i am just stuck. I feel retarded.

Since i have the opportunity to talk with you i would like to add that the last full heal in veridian forest is glitched, as soon as you take a step back another reappears. You can ultimately gain unlimited full heals. Also the Pokemon Center in Pewter city seems glitched. Upon healing my pokemon, Nurse Joy's text comes up really slowly and then the game crashes and restarts, from the title screen. I have noticed this happen a few other times at other pokemon centers. Not sure what is the cause.

One last thing, a few times throughout this thread, you mention screenshots in a "feature" section, that assist players when, for example, trying to obtain the bike, but you never (as far as i could tell) provide a link.

I hope this message doesnt come off as angry or mean, as i hold high regards and great respect for you.

Thank you, Respectfully,
    -Jerzo

Seems to me you're playing an old hack. Thank you though :)

Last edited:

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
    Risking sounding like a total noob.... How do I patch? Should I just delete it and start over, or is it a simple process? I'm working primarily off a tablet, so most processes are more complex than they should be, but I've been figuring it out slowly.

Also could you provide a link to the most up to date version?

Risking sounding like a total noob.... How do I patch? Should I just delete it and start over, or is it a simple process? I'm working primarily off a tablet, so most processes are more complex than they should be, but I've been figuring it out slowly.

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    Hey couldnt mega evo be done as a battle item with a transform script connected to a designated pokemon and mega evo? Just a theory so i wont be surprised if its wrong.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    Hey its been a while but I'm glad you didn't give up on the hack, great job with everything.

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
    Hey couldnt mega evo be done as a battle item with a transform script connected to a designated pokemon and mega evo? Just a theory so i wont be surprised if its wrong.

Maybe you can hack the code script from a digimon game and emulate it into the game at a set valued interval?

But, personally, I think its cooler as a 4th evolution. It would add a different since of "end game"

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023

Delete it and start over. I suggest waiting for Beta 8. It's released tomorrow.

If I could find a way to do it, I'll do it.

so, sylveon chapter was an old chapter but still not finished until now? :\

Okay, let me shed some light to it. Basically, it was a chapter programmed since Beta 2. Originally, the chapter would have a bunch of psychic in Saffron City Gym transport you to the future (idea carried over to the time machine in the Orange Archipelago). However, as Beta 2 didn't get that far to Saffron City, player never got the chance to play the chapter. Beta 6 was going to see the chapter playable but a terrible glitch basically forced me to restart into a clean rom (I still programmed Sylveon inside the game though) so the bonus chapter was gone. For Beta 7, I was focusing on just finishing the main storyline since the glitch basically stopped me from my original goal of finishing the main storyline in 1 year, so I never got the chance to do the Sylveon Chapter. Anyway, there was also other problems such as finishing other bonus chapters that was long overdue. But hey, I finally completed it, and it would be playable for Beta 8. At least I didn't abandoned the chapter like the Nurse Joy chapter.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    So much fun! When I finished the game until the blue pokemon got captured by the team rocket I found myself playing it all around the clock! It was just like a hot intense beverage I couldn't sleep for 1 sec.^^

Thank you for the great innovation!.. And you must be proud of yourself!!^•^

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    On the old versions the bug never happened and on the newer version the bug happened.
    And i dont wanna start over cuz im a little lazy.

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
    On the old versions the bug never happened and on the newer version the bug happened.
    And i dont wanna start over cuz im a little lazy.

When you download the patch, there is a readme that explains how to keep your existing save file after patching.

ZapdosMan

The Principality
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2016
    Aww thats very good, i hve read the Pokemon Manga and i hope the game had an idea from that
    gud luck

Back