• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hi can i ask? i hv a problem when i try to save the game in normal ways, it says 'save error' 'please exchange the backup memory' could anybody answer? because i hope i can continue this game in beta 8, if i cannot save then i cannot continue, thank you ^^

last things, i really love your hack man!! i've been waiting for years, i'm 21 but when i saw your hack i could't help but to play it, i'm waiting for ur next 8 beta, also i hope you could the the part where red back as fire red costume after gold,silver,crystal manga, i love to see how red reunite with latest chapter, to bad its end at emerald chapter, thx anyway, your the best man, keep up the good work, i'm going to cheer for u till the end.

Change the savetype

FireRed will be a seperate rom.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    can we continue this game in next beta with savestates? as long as we save it inside of pokecenter?

btw dayum crystal onix, love it :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2014
    When I try playing it says "The 1M sub-circuit board is not installed" and it doesn't let me play it just stays like that. Please help!

Sincerely,
    Soul

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    can we continue this game in next beta with savestates? as long as we save it inside of pokecenter?

btw dayum crystal onix, love it :D

Yeah sure, why not. I do that.

When I try playing it says "The 1M sub-circuit board is not installed" and it doesn't let me play it just stays like that. Please help!

Sincerely,
    Soul

Can you please just look up a few post.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    As i said in the Green chapter, this hack is awsome!
    I cant start the special chapter: The love letter.
    I had the feeling that was in S.S.ANNE but there was only a room and in there my game always freezed. In that room i finished always on a wall without being able to move.
    Anyway, keep your great job and please awnser me.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Oh also i want to tell that the manga continues in D/P/Pt and HG/SS.
    When you learn how to know to hack nds roms, would be good to continue the stories and things like that. (if you need help on the hack you should have a team.)

Years
    I have noticed another bug with the musem on fire event, if you go in front of the museum for the second time the event will trigger again but this time u will fight the 1st magmar then go to the 2nd magmar and at the time giovani comes into the room your game freezes but you keep walking, if you try to talk to giovani the event will trigger again and his icon will disappear, if you try to talk to the magmar your game completely freezes and you have to reset it

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    Ive found a glitch, on the route to the right of fushia city, there is a trainer that looks like red, but if you interact with it it will say This tree looks like it can be cut down! Do you want to use cut? if you say yet, it will make the random Red npc face up, and you will be stuck, you are unable to do anything so you have to reset your game.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I have noticed another bug with the musem on fire event, if you go in front of the museum for the second time the event will trigger again but this time u will fight the 1st magmar then go to the 2nd magmar and at the time giovani comes into the room your game freezes but you keep walking, if you try to talk to giovani the event will trigger again and his icon will disappear, if you try to talk to the magmar your game completely freezes and you have to reset it

Thank you, i'll fix it right away.

Years
    Like i said once before and will do again playing as Red is the best and now i get to play the Manga Awesome.
    Many thanks for the opportunity.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    Ive found a glitch, on the route to the right of fushia city, there is a trainer that looks like red, but if you interact with it it will say This tree looks like it can be cut down! Do you want to use cut? if you say yet, it will make the random Red npc face up, and you will be stuck, you are unable to do anything so you have to reset your game.

its a known issue, just avoid it

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    Hey i have played your hack. And its awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is even comics based on the hack. I really loved your hack. Hope you keep up with more ideas.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    since i still waiting for beta 8, i'm reading the manga again, can i request something? but depends on you of course, could u make the ending of red chapter when he found the elite four? and says like continue in yellow chapter or something, because the storyline are freaking epic how they fight the elite four, or like the manga, after the end of orange Archipelago saga, say that after two years, then red challenge by elite four just as manga.
    still its an idea from me, hope u could consider, keep up the good work of course ^^

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    I still dont know how to start the love letter chapter!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    since i still waiting for beta 8, i'm reading the manga again, can i request something? but depends on you of course, could u make the ending of red chapter when he found the elite four? and says like continue in yellow chapter or something, because the storyline are freaking epic how they fight the elite four, or like the manga, after the end of orange Archipelago saga, say that after two years, then red challenge by elite four just as manga.
    still its an idea from me, hope u could consider, keep up the good work of course ^^

Well, I had an ending in my mind. This is the ending. The last chapter of Red Chapter would be him fighting Bruno and losing to him. Then a scene will show Green finding Yellow (which hooks to Yellow Chapter).

Did you fix the bug I reported because it's really annoying.

Probs did, but can you tell me the bug again?

I still dont know how to start the love letter chapter!

Find the love letter in Ss ANne, and then talking to Greg in the Pokemon fanclub.

Years
    Hey, great game! i actually dropped a tear while choosing who to marry greg with. the Sick girl only had a few time to live, the guy had an horrible pain and the shy girl didnt have any friends. At the end i went with the sick girl but i coudnt stop thinking about the shy girl and the pain of the guy.

PS: edit the final once u finish the game so green gets killed >:). I hate her.

Back