• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey Aethestode, after your done with green's chapter. Will you start Yellow's chapter after Blue's chapter? BTW the chapters are FANTASTIC idea and i hope you get the support you oh so dearly deserve

Well you might be interested to know that Yellow and Blue hack is already being made but the progress is extremely slow since I'm focusing on Green and Red.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2018
    Green are a girl?
    and i always thought that Green is a boy 'cause we have FireRed and LeafGreen after those two exchange pokemon in the manga
    sr just read through the green chapter overview

Last edited:

PkMn Trainer Grëy1

Pokédex Holder
    Years
    Thats good to hear, i assume that Gold, Silver, and Crystal Chapters will be based on a completely different rom IE: Pokemon Gold for the GBC. Same with Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald Chapters, but for the GBA?

Last edited:

Ttar0914

Years
    Green are a girl?
    and i always thought that Green is a boy 'cause we have FireRed and LeafGreen after those two exchange pokemon in the manga
    sr just read through the green chapter overview

Just to clear some things up: The female character's ENGLISH name is Green, and for the second male character: his ENGLISH name is Blue. Aethestode has already told it several times that he's not using the JAPANESE names, and the same answer is on the first page.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2018
    that post ware before i read the green chapter so i edited and make it colour white
    but i dont notice that the background are grey

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Thats good to hear, i assume that Gold, Silver, and Crystal Chapters will be based on a completely different rom IE: Pokemon Gold for the GBC. Same with Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald Chapters, but for the GBA?

No, Gold, Silver and Crystal chapter would still use the FireRed rom. Ruby, Sapphire and... Emerald -.- Chapter would use an Emerald Rom base.

PkMn Trainer Grëy1

Pokédex Holder
    Years
    No, Gold, Silver and Crystal chapter would still use the FireRed rom. Ruby, Sapphire and... Emerald -.- Chapter would use an Emerald Rom base.
    Ah, well keep up with the great work and I cant wait for Blue and Yellow's chapter *thumbs up*

EDIT: Can you tell me the "glitches" of continuing a save game after patching fire red with the newest patches that are being released this month?

Last edited:

invalid_user

Angelo
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    Hey Aethestode, just wanted to say thank you for the hack, I know it must be difficult dealing with all of us sometimes but I wanted to let you know I'm in the military currently deployed and your hack definitely keeps me busy so in case you care or not thank you. Keep up the awesome work , looking forward to the next update or next chapters.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey Aethestode, just wanted to say thank you for the hack, I know it must be difficult dealing with all of us sometimes but I wanted to let you know I'm in the military currently deployed and your hack definitely keeps me busy so in case you care or not thank you. Keep up the awesome work , looking forward to the next update or next chapters.

Ty for the encouragement man, really appreciate it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2014
    Really, reallllly love your hacks. (Red & green adventures) eapecially red's. Just playing these hacks took me back to the good ol days of reading the manga ( i even went back an re-read them lol ) i check your rom hack threads daily excited to see if you have posted any new updates cause you have for sure became one of my favorite rom hackers. Cheers and never stop kicking ass. Ps. I love finding the herp derp characters in the games lmao.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Really, reallllly love your hacks. (Red & green adventures) eapecially red's. Just playing these hacks took me back to the good ol days of reading the manga ( i even went back an re-read them lol ) i check your rom hack threads daily excited to see if you have posted any new updates cause you have for sure became one of my favorite rom hackers. Cheers and never stop kicking ass. Ps. I love finding the herp derp characters in the games lmao.

Thanks, but thankfully I don't have to do much Herp Derp npc anymore since I don't receive annoying emails like those anymore.

Years
    Hello, I think i have found a new bug. During the part the museum is burning, its triggered if you stand in front of the 1st magmar while facing him and open your menu then pokemon. Your sprite will now become a shell and there will be a floating face with an arrow pointing to down and the rest of the body will be at the right side of the face also with an arrow ponting to down. The icon of the head and the body also have some weird colours. I also noticed that if you do an specific turn while one part of the body cannot proceed but the other can, your game freezes. This bug is also fixed if you exit the museum

Years
    Hello, I think i have found a new bug. During the part the museum is burning, its triggered if you stand in front of the 1st magmar while facing him and open your menu then pokemon. Your sprite will now become a shell and there will be a floating face with an arrow pointing to down and the rest of the body will be at the right side of the face also with an arrow ponting to down. The icon of the head and the body also have some weird colours. I also noticed that if you do an specific turn while one part of the body cannot proceed but the other can, your game freezes. This bug is also fixed if you exit the museum

New: I have noticed that if you move the head and body icons to the entrance where magmar shoots fire on you your old body will move while the head icon wont so basically you will keep getting the message that you need to distract it while your old body walks thru walls until the game crashes itself

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023

Okay, I've fixed the glitch.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    Hi can i ask? i hv a problem when i try to save the game in normal ways, it says 'save error' 'please exchange the backup memory' could anybody answer? because i hope i can continue this game in beta 8, if i cannot save then i cannot continue, thank you ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    last things, i really love your hack man!! i've been waiting for years, i'm 21 but when i saw your hack i could't help but to play it, i'm waiting for ur next 8 beta, also i hope you could the the part where red back as fire red costume after gold,silver,crystal manga, i love to see how red reunite with latest chapter, to bad its end at emerald chapter, thx anyway, your the best man, keep up the good work, i'm going to cheer for u till the end.

Back