• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
Here are some of the bugs I found recently. Currently at Route 15 battling trainers :

546r21.png

As you see you have to battle the twins here on Route 15. But the original were below but I battled the above. When I come back there she was not there.

2l8bz7q.png

This trainer has two Lv 27 Oddish but strangely one Lv 8 Gloom. ( How come??)

20ppssg.png

Yay I can walk here even can ride a bike here. The area is inside Safari Zone.

Also another bug... Each time I pass through the point in Safari Zone, the event of Nidoking attacking our Pidgey Bot re occurs again. Kindly see that too

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Finishing fixing all the gltich. Now I can finally continue to making new chapters.

I also included a changelog for Beta 5.

Here are some of the bugs I found recently. Currently at Route 15 battling trainers :

546r21.png

As you see you have to battle the twins here on Route 15. But the original were below but I battled the above. When I come back there she was not there.

2l8bz7q.png

This trainer has two Lv 27 Oddish but strangely one Lv 8 Gloom. ( How come??)

20ppssg.png

Yay I can walk here even can ride a bike here. The area is inside Safari Zone.

Also another bug... Each time I pass through the point in Safari Zone, the event of Nidoking attacking our Pidgey Bot re occurs again. Kindly see that too

Cool, fixed for Beta 5.

Last edited:

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Found some more small glitch's whenever you get to the dome Fossil in your key item list the game freeze's because of this I am unable to use item finder as it is further down the list do I need to use the Item-finder to finish the deep sea chapter.

Also I cannot locate the vermillion gym to activate the abandoned gym chapter is it still in the Vermillion city?

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen yesterday
So far i'm enjoying the game, got my first 2 badges and everything seems to be smooth. The only problem that i have is that Fairy attacks do less then a -6 Scratch...Hope you can fix this as well for Beta 5. Those moves looks very promising but they do squad atm.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Finished Frozen Fortress Chapter. I have uploaded the screenshots.

Found some more small glitch's whenever you get to the dome Fossil in your key item list the game freeze's because of this I am unable to use item finder as it is further down the list do I need to use the Item-finder to finish the deep sea chapter.

Also I cannot locate the vermillion gym to activate the abandoned gym chapter is it still in the Vermillion city?

You don't need item finder, just go and press A on every tile to find HM surf.

Vermillion Gym is still in Vermillion City.

Why are Golden Teeth removed?
And if you remove shadow and fairy moves in beta 5 because they caused bugs will you add them again later

Why shouldn't I remove Golden Teeth? It's not needed.

Last edited:

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
You don't need item finder, just go and press A on every tile to find HM surf.
Vermillion Gym is still in Vermillion City.
Thanks I will make sure to press A on every tile.
Also I will double check Vermillion city if I still cannot find it I will PM you the screenshots of the entire city.

Years
Thanks I will make sure to press A on every tile.
Also I will double check Vermillion city if I still cannot find it I will PM you the screenshots of the entire city.
Finding it is actually pretty simple. Just keep on traveling south. At the end of the place you will find a big Rock. Go on it and use Item Finder. It will direct you the location of HM Surf. Just press A button and poof it's yours

Years
I'm trapped ^-^' I saved beside the Pokemon Center, and since then I only can play Chansey (yeyy xD) in the cave or Red in Cave .__.' (Fuchsia City) I don't know if this was already posted, sorry.
But for now, my Pokemon Adventure ended here ._. I hope it will be fixed in the next beta version ;)
btw I used the newest Version.
If you want to see a screenshot, mail me, I can't here after 15 posts ;)

Ren ~ :3

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Finding it is actually pretty simple. Just keep on traveling south. At the end of the place you will find a big Rock. Go on it and use Item Finder. It will direct you the location of HM Surf. Just press A button and poof it's yours
I found it but I actually could not use the item finder since it is near the bottom of my list of Key items and whenever I pass the Root fossil it freezes.

@rockmanmegaman
Did you mean to make the abandoned gym a place you can only get to if you use walk through walls
8Hb3jodS9og7wAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Also after getting the Pikachu Ash's it said go to Lavander tower, I went to the top and nothing happened is there something else I am supposed to do?

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2013
This looks awesome. I always preferred the manga over many of the other Pokemon stuff. My favorite arc though was the Ruby/Sapphire arc, the first one. So funny.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
I cannot get past the khangaskhan/full heal part at viridian forest. Even though I have several Full Heals, I cant get out of the forest. (Its the version beta 4.5)
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Years
I can't get the game to work. What do I download to make it work?

You must download "Pokemon Firered American version Rom" and the newest Beta from this thread.

Then Download the Programm "Lunar IPS""

Open Lunar IPS and choose "Apply IPS Patch" and choose the Beta you downloaded from this thread. Automaticly a new window opens where you must choose the USA Fire Red Rom.

Thats all, now start the Patched ROM with an Emulatur... i used NO$GBA

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
You must download "Pokemon Firered American version Rom" and the newest Beta from this thread.

Open Lunar IPS and choose "Apply IPS Patch" and choose the Beta you downloaded from this thread. Automaticly a new window opens where you must choose the USA Fire Red Rom.

I got it to work, thank you

I got it to work, thank you

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just finshed Gyarados side chapter. It's like the POLIWHIRL underwater sequence, but not as big.

I found it but I actually could not use the item finder since it is near the bottom of my list of Key items and whenever I pass the Root fossil it freezes.

@rockmanmegaman
Did you mean to make the abandoned gym a place you can only get to if you use walk through walls
8Hb3jodS9og7wAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Also after getting the Pikachu Ash's it said go to Lavander tower, I went to the top and nothing happened is there something else I am supposed to do?

You know the area where Blue attacked you? There should be a fire on top, click on it.

In the game, how can I evol eevee to Sylveon ?

You can't, please read the front page.

I cannot get past the khangaskhan/full heal part at viridian forest. Even though I have several Full Heals, I cant get out of the forest. (Its the version beta 4.5)
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Did you talk to Kangaskan again, I'm really curious?

Last edited:
Back