• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    What about Reds Bonus Island chapter are you gonna add it?
    And something else, you said this is your first hack so maybe someone with more experience could help you fix some glitches like the title screen corruption
    It would make this hack the perfect hack ever its very good like it is now but bugs kill the fun at times

And can you finish this hack first before making other chars because its close to the ending and working at many hacks at once can confuse you a bit

The Orange Island Bonus chapter? The plan is I'm going to add it in. I already have an entire story of it in my mind. I also made so much allusion to the anime, and several reference of Ash to not add it in. However, if I end up using too much space, then i'll have to scrap it, and save it for another game. So hopefully, it's okay. I think I have more than enough room :).

I know what's causing the problem for the title screen, but like I said, I'm already so deep into the hacking that it's too late to fix it. I had no problem with Green Chapter title because I know what was the problem so I could change it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    This is just my opinion, but I'd rather have a Blue chapter hack than Ash's adventures in the Orange Isle.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awesome :D
    Take your time though ><
    I can't wait for it! The Red story is my favorite hack so far and I'm positive the Green and Blue will be just as amazing ^^ :15:

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2014
    Why did blue and green, at the gate to saffron, say BETA 5.5 FINISHED, even though i hadnt gone to saffron yet?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    This is just my opinion, but I'd rather have a Blue chapter hack than Ash's adventures in the Orange Isle.

No, I meant in this game, Red would be going to Orange Island. It was bonus chapter planned since Beta 1.

Green Chapter ?!? YAY !!! I love the idea, But girl was Blue not Green in manga & Gary was Green .

==Japanese Manga Version==
    Green = Gary/Boy/Rival
    Blue = Girl

==English Manga Version==
    Blue = Gary/Boy/Rival
    Green = Girl

Since I'm using english name for the Pokemon, Gym Leaders and the city and towns, it'll be weird to suddenly use the Japanese name for the 2 main supporting characters.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Is there going to be an eta for beta 6 and the new versions?

The forum said that 5.5 had saffron, so i thought i broke the internet

Yes, I'm planning to release Beta 6.
    I'm pretty sure under Beta 5.5, it says "Something Chapter" - "Pallet Hero Chapter"

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Oh, then yeah I think a little bonus chapter for the orange islands would be nice, but not the whole adventure.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I have added new images for Saffron Showdown Part 2 Chapter.

Titlescreen was reverted to simply this one
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    . The reason being it corrupted my other map, and I nearly lost the entire file (save I have backup).

Yeah, I have no life, that's why I'm dedicated. Lol, no, it's one of a way for me to relieve stress. I'm looking foward to it too. The problem I have with hacking Red Chapter is that, it was my first hack. Therefore, it's full of glitches. Even though I know the glitch is there, I can't go back and change it without changing a lot of things. For example, I have reverted Red Chapter's title screen back to the original because I found out that it corrupts the other map. I know where the problem stems from, but it's too late to fix it. Whereas, for Green chapter, I can keep the custom title screen because I know what to do, and what not to do.

That's a pity man :( but hey this hack is awesome :) KEEP IT UP :D

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Site is up i came to see if a new chapter was finished lol
    Those pics have spoilers but i cant resist them xD

Well, I didn't do any updates here, but I did do some updates in the Green Chapter section. I'm going to do updates for Red Chapter now, after Friday. I got exam this Friday, so I want to study for the entire Thursday.

2wise

2wise For You :P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    Ok just a quick question to make sure I got the right beta. The game ends on route 7 correct? Where you meet Blue and Green & they both respond saying Beta 5.5 finish, that's the latest beta so far?

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Ok just a quick question to make sure I got the right beta. The game ends on route 7 correct? Where you meet Blue and Green & they both respond saying Beta 5.5 finish, that's the latest beta so far?

That message appeared, then yes.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Added more images for SAFRON CITY SHOWDOWN Part 2. The new event would tie into The secret of Joy Bonus chapter, as well as giving Delia Ketchum screentime.

Delia Ketchum have a new overworld sprite to resemble the anime.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • Excuse me if I am being too demanding but can we have certain pokemon following the main character's sprite? For example, Red always keeps either pika or eevee outside their balls...... If it's not too much trouble.....

Back