• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Any of you losers know where the vs seeker is I just cannot seem to find it

There isn't any VS Seeker, loser.
I think the best spot to train is the island where you get the Gyaradosite, it's full of Chanseys and/or Blisseys, iirc.
You'll only get there when you're doing your last steps on the Orange Archipielago Plot tho.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
After spending 2 whole days readjusting and repointing the pointers and fixing any glitches. I've finally added 400 more Pokemon slots. Therefore, I can re-add all the alternate Pokemon forms that I got rid of earlier (e.g. Basculin, etc).

That leaves me 370 slots left. Don't know what to do with them. Thinking of adding the rest of Alola.

Edit: New screens
N4J5xgq.png
5s98MwF.png
RPGHYoc.png
BTl96bl.png
KXdr7g9.png

Last edited:

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
After spending 2 whole days readjusting and repointing the pointers and fixing any glitches. I've finally added 400 more Pokemon slots. Therefore, I can re-add all the alternate Pokemon forms that I got rid of earlier (e.g. Basculin, etc).

That leaves me 370 slots left. Don't know what to do with them. Thinking of adding the rest of Alola.

N4J5xgq.png
5s98MwF.png
RPGHYoc.png
BTl96bl.png
KXdr7g9.png

Take all the time you need amigo and keep up the good work, I'm really looking forwards to seeing how this turns out.

Years

N4J5xgq.png
5s98MwF.png
RPGHYoc.png
BTl96bl.png
KXdr7g9.png

Yeah, add the rest of Alola Pokemon will be good... if you will really make it, then will add Alola forms (like Vulpix and Ninetales Ice type, and the others)? Will you add the Z-Move (and Z-Ring) in future?
Anyway, keep your good work. I can't wait to play Beta 12 :)

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
Right now, I think the biggest issues for most of us is the 721 hack, seeing as how every time someone says they're going to make a 721 hack, it seems to never happen. The only one that has happened is extremely broken because most of the moves haven't been updated, so moves like "Fire Blast" have the animation "Bone Club".

It's a shame LCCoolJ95 doesn't keep us updated enough, haven't heard anything new besides the fact that he released the 721 alpha. But sadly, there are so many errors with it, that most of the newer Pokemon are useless.

Years

Are they Mega Venusaur X & Mega Blastoise X?
& does the last four Slot looks like Zygarde or am i the only one to think like that.

Right now, I think the biggest issues for most of us is the 721 hack, seeing as how every time someone says they're going to make a 721 hack, it seems to never happen. The only one that has happened is extremely broken because most of the moves haven't been updated, so moves like "Fire Blast" have the animation "Bone Club".

It's a shame LCCoolJ95 doesn't keep us updated enough, haven't heard anything new besides the fact that he released the 721 alpha. But sadly, there are so many errors with it, that most of the newer Pokemon are useless.

There is Fire Red 721. It has all the 721 Pokemons and I don't think it has any game-breaking Glitches.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years

N4J5xgq.png
5s98MwF.png
RPGHYoc.png
BTl96bl.png
KXdr7g9.png

Inb4 someone suggests Anime References like a Squirtle with sunglasses or Official Games Events like the Spiky-Eared Pichu and such.

Oh gawd, the new sprites for the Alter Mega Venusaur and Blastoise looks awesome <33
Also, maybe you want to take a look at this thread: Gen. VII Pokémon GBA Sprite Repository (64x64).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 10, 2017
wow this is so nice but can you play with red trough all regions until sinnoh and more new regions when it is finnished?

Years

N4J5xgq.png
5s98MwF.png
RPGHYoc.png
BTl96bl.png
KXdr7g9.png

This is just... wow! I mean, how much space is there left to be able to do so many things, especially when you always add more pokemon expanding the pokedex, extra trainer flags, all those regions. You always seem to surprise us in a very good way. Yes, adding the Alola pokemon would be the greatest option as you would have included every single pokemon existing. Also, the sprites for Mega Blastoise and Mega Venusaur look better than ever. You are great, man! I really, with everyone else, appreciate your hard work and dedication.

Edit: One recommendation would be expanding the number of pc boxes to hold every pokemon. It would give the player the motivation to catch, train, evolve and breed every pokemon and as such greatly expanding their overall playtime in a non-boring fresh way.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
This is just... wow! I mean, how much space is there left to be able to do so many things, especially when you always add more pokemon expanding the pokedex, extra trainer flags, all those regions. You always seem to surprise us in a very good way. Yes, adding the Alola pokemon would be the greatest option as you would have included every single pokemon existing. Also, the sprites for Mega Blastoise and Mega Venusaur look better than ever. You are great, man! I really, with everyone else, appreciate your hard work and dedication.

Edit: One recommendation would be expanding the number of pc boxes to hold every pokemon. It would give the player the motivation to catch, train, evolve and breed every pokemon and as such greatly expanding their overall playtime in a non-boring fresh way.

Thanks. Unfortunately I got a horrible rep from Youtube comments claiming that I don't put effort in my hack even though I'm literally working like a slave on it.

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
Thanks. Unfortunately I got a horrible rep from Youtube comments claiming that I don't put effort in my hack even though I'm literally working like a slave on it.

F*** youtube man, 90% of the people on there are f*cking retards anyways. You see some of the obnoxious fanboys and fangirls on there? Makes me sick just thinking about it.

Trust me Aethestode, your hack is by far one of the most amazing I've seen in a long time, the last one I've seen which literally got me to go completely googly eyes over it was Volt White/Blaze Black (+Volt White 2 & Blaze Black 2).

Don't get me wrong, lots of other hacks are truly remarkable (Glazed, Resolute, Snakewood, etc.), but I think your hack is the first one to feature over 10 regions, have all 721+megas, and follow one of the best mangas out there.

In the end, don't worry about what others have to say. Sure, constructive criticism is acceptable, but if you're going to flat-out be like "this hack sucks" or "you didn't do enough work", that's not really criticism, but more or less just someone being an a**hole.

Like yeah, obviously in BETA 11, there are things which could use some work, but overall, all the work that needs to be done is simply ironing out bugs, finishing the other regions, and finishing the Pokedex.

As I've mentioned before and others have as well, take all the time you need. If your hack is as good as it sounds and as good as it looks, then I would gladly sit here and wait patiently (well, impatiently, but you get the point) for it to be completed.

TRUTHFULLY, the only kind of hack which could possibly beat yours and/or every other hack I've seen so far would be the following concepts:

-Moemon with all 721 (completed pokedex), new story (or no story at all).
-Touhoumon (with 721 different Touhoumons).
-Pokemon Stadium/Battle Frontier/Battle Factory alternative (something where you can do just straight up endless team battles) and/or (something where you can get a random team and see how far you can go).

Those are the 3 things which immediately win my full support, even if they're somewhat garbage. Like right now, I have every possible moemon and touhoumon hack, and I've been watching this Pokemon Stadium hack, but sadly, I think the creator gave up on it, and it looked like such a great idea too... such a shame. I was really looking forwards to having Pokemon Stadium with all 721 pokemon available for randomizing or team building and so forth.

Years

I understand what you say, i have seen many comments on youtube but i don't agree at all.
Maybe some people out there prefer fakemons or a crazy plot without any base at all, who can say? I have played a good amount of Pokemon hack roms, i have done some rom hacking to an extent(who hasn't actually in here?) but i always come to same conclusion. The amount of work, time and dedication you put in cannot be measured. For example, in most games, we(the player) live in the pokemon world where not many pokemon can be seen in the overworld, isn't that an irony? But you changed that. And that is a single out of many details that you changed. You give us opportunities, a lot of content and challenges in a really fresh way. What i want to say is, don't let them discourage you and don't forget that there are many others who, in contrast, approve and praise you and your work. Keep up the good work like you always do.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I understand what you say, i have seen many comments on youtube but i don't agree at all.
Maybe some people out there prefer fakemons or a crazy plot without any base at all, who can say? I have played a good amount of Pokemon hack roms, i have done some rom hacking to an extent(who hasn't actually in here?) but i always come to same conclusion. The amount of work, time and dedication you put in cannot be measured. For example, in most games, we(the player) live in the pokemon world where not many pokemon can be seen in the overworld, isn't that an irony? But you changed that. And that is a single out of many details that you changed. You give us opportunities, a lot of content and challenges in a really fresh way. What i want to say is, don't let them discourage you and don't forget that there are many others who, in contrast, approve and praise you and your work. Keep up the good work like you always do.

Well I don't care when they criticize the hack. I'll just change it. I get annoyed when they attack me personally.

One moron even had the audacity to say
"Your retarded and stupid" to me.

Years
Well I don't care when they criticize the hack. I'll just change it. I get annoyed when they attack me personally.

One moron even had the audacity to say
"Your retarded and stupid" to me.

Yes, you may change it but no matter what you may do, some people are just ungrateful.
I am in a speechless state right now and at the point of laughing. Really. What retarded people roam the planet criticising while they don't even know how to write and speak properly.

Blaziken1998

Hard-Kickin' Chicken
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
I'm new here, but imma start off by saying this hack is amazing! Absolutely astounding.

I've played Beta 11E and I'm currently playing the Beta 12 Demo.

But in my constant playing, I found a little glitch.

When I walked into Cerulean City's PokeMart, I got a tutorial, then the game froze up.

That's really the only thing I've seen so far. But props to the creator.

Back