• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Yeah. Trying to make it work.

What's that arceus forn?

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2016
    Reading over the OP and whoa. I'm gonna have to make time to play through this when it's available. The scope of this, how many pokemon are available, etc. I havent' read the manga either so the story will be a complete surprise to me. Really admire your ambition on this keep up the good work please really want to play this sometime.

Years
  • im new here hehe how to download the game thanks

You need 3 things:
    - Fire Red 1.0 ROM
    - Adventure Red's Patch file (the download link is availble in the 1st post.)
    - Lunar IPS

Open Lunar IPS.
    Select "Apply IPS Patch" button.
    Select the IPS Patch File.
    then select the Fire Red 1.0 ROM.
    Select the Name of the output Patched file.
    Play with VBA.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I can't aquire HM Surf.. There seems to be a rock in my way? I can't post links without 5 posts. I can take screenshots if needed.. The item finder points to a rock, that isn't there in any walkthrough i've looked at. Am i doing something wrong?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I can't aquire HM Surf.. There seems to be a rock in my way? I can't post links without 5 posts. I can take screenshots if needed.. The item finder points to a rock, that isn't there in any walkthrough i've looked at. Am i doing something wrong?

Step on the gray staircase and interact, if it doesn't work, one step forward and interact.

The final of the BETA 11E is when
    Spoiler:

Yep.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    I want to evolve my haunter into gengar but i need the blackglasses, where do i find them ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I think I may have triggered a glitch. So I've just bought the battle item from Green and defeated the nidoran, but instead of going to the waterfountain and running after Green I went straight to the poke center. After I saved, and now I'm stuck. Unable to progress the game.
    Does anyone have a solution or a Sav file from that point?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    My game crashes after I try and walk out of the pokemon center after getting rekt by lvl 1 mew. Help?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I think I may have triggered a glitch. So I've just bought the battle item from Green and defeated the nidoran, but instead of going to the waterfountain and running after Green I went straight to the poke center. After I saved, and now I'm stuck. Unable to progress the game.
    Does anyone have a solution or a Sav file from that point?

The water fountain part comes later, when you just reach Celadon, Red himself says that he needs to have a little talk with Professor Oak, iirc, so use the Celadon Pokemon Center's Phone, also, learning to read properly the texts instead of smashing the Z all the time could be useful later.

My game crashes after I try and walk out of the pokemon center after getting rekt by lvl 1 mew. Help?

You practically just started the game, so restarting it now that you can would be the way to go, imo.

Rabid Poochyena

[size=1][u][b][color=purple]You read my usertitle.
    Years
  • Has anyone found a list/video of where to get every legendary pokemon? I know it's kind of cheap way of finding them, but I like step-by-steps more than finding things out myself. PM me if anyone has and I'd really appreciate it. Or just put it in a spoiler and post here because I don't want the game ruined for anyone else.

Years
  • Has anyone found a list/video of where to get every legendary pokemon? I know it's kind of cheap way of finding them, but I like step-by-steps more than finding things out myself. PM me if anyone has and I'd really appreciate it. Or just put it in a spoiler and post here because I don't want the game ruined for anyone else.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Looking at the list that 72485rahul posted makes me feel as if Darkrai was kind of an underwhelming antagonist.

I mean... when Ash's Pikachu last talked with him before departing to the other side for good, Darkrai felt as if it were the next big antagonist that Red would fight against and Darkrai did mentioned that he still got Carly too, idk, I thought that he would a real deal and not just an obtainable catchable pokemon in the Sevii Islands xD ..

I just played through 11E once or twice and it was some good time ago tho, I actually didn't touched my actual save in weeks because i'm busy with some other games, but I guess i'm going to see if it was as minor as I felt it on my first run through it once I reach him again.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    So Metapod evolves at lvl15 now but doesn't learn Confusion? Which is the #1 reason to have a Butterfree. It doesn't learn another Psychic move till it's in the 30s.

Is there a way to teach it Confusion?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2021
    Can you Add a person to the game. Name him Delmar he doesn't have to be in the story just like an NPC have him as a battle in the pokemart.with a Glaceon nothing more. When you talk to him he says.
    "I'm a fan requested character, Let's fight you beautiful creature." That is all just throw him in any PokeMart and if not the pokeMart then a Pokemon center would be fine

Back