• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016
    You finish his sidequest once you acquire Rock Smash.

Anyways, funny thing happened to me. While going on my way to catch Mewtwo for Blaine, my Vapeoreon evolved into Umbreon. Is that like a glitch or what?

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016

Anyways, funny thing happened to me. While going on my way to catch Mewtwo for Blaine, my Vapeoreon evolved into Umbreon. Is that like a glitch or what?

Years
  • Mind telling me the code ^^"

An example of such a code is "82031DBC 0003" which gets you straight to Pallet town. Sorry for the delay.

Well, actually Red's Vee was experimented on by Team Rocket, thereby gaining the ability to freely change from an Eevee into any of its evolutions. It was only after its emotional trauma was healed that Vee had evolved permanently into an Espeon. Aethestode made it so Eevee can evolve from any of its eeveelutions to another so as to resemble the manga. Yours has probably met with conditions needed thus the evolution from Vaporeon into Umbreon.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Are Link Stones one time use in this Hack?

Yeah, 1 use per stone. Since you can buy them in Celadon's Market, it doesn't really matter.

Well, actually Red's Vee was experimented on by Team Rocket, thereby gaining the ability to freely change from an Eevee into any of its evolutions. It was only after its emotional trauma was healed that Vee had evolved permanently into an Espeon. Aethestode made it so Eevee can evolve from any of its eeveelutions to another so as to resemble the manga. Yours has probably met with conditions needed thus the evolution from Vaporeon into Umbreon.

If Red's Eevee has already evolved into one form, it shouldn't be able to evolve from that form into another one without having to go back to Eevee through a Moon Stone tho, if i'm not wrong.

Is there a text guide available somewhere or should I just scan the thread? I don't want to be a bother asking people every time I'm stuck.

I'm in celadon and did all the team rocket stuff. Now I'm dealing with the old man and his wife's grave. He left me at his house and I'm not sure what the next step is.

If you already checked Lavender Graveyard's upper right corner tombstone, you'll see that the old man tricked you, after that you have to go back to his house and use the HM06 Rock Smash in the rock you'll see there. You'll get that HM sometime later tho, since you mentioned in another post that you're doing the Experimental Eevee Chapter, or whatever was called.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016
    Yeah it was weird, my Vaporeon evolved out of nowhere into Umbreon, maybe cause I have RTC enabled in my Emulator. I know Eeve hsa many forms, but he already evolved once, he shouldn't be able to evolve into another form as Vaporeon.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Where can i get typhlosonite?

Mega Typhlosion doesn't exist in Beta 11E, it'll be included in Beta 12.

aethestode Plz Plz Plz put Haxorus in this hack and can u a powerful looking sprite too thank's GameGod.

You can look at the main post sprite sheets for the sprite that it'll gonna have in Beta 12, which means that he's certainly going to be in Beta 12.

EDIT: Hey @Aethestode, take a look at this thread in PHO for the Green & Blue Naming, it could be what you have been looking for, if you didn't found it yet.
    The 3rd ASM Routine apparently allows to name a character from the overworld, similar to how you could name your rival in, let's say, Liquid Crystal with Silver.

Years
  • Yeah it was weird, my Vaporeon evolved out of nowhere into Umbreon, maybe cause I have RTC enabled in my Emulator. I know Eeve hsa many forms, but he already evolved once, he shouldn't be able to evolve into another form as Vaporeon.

Any Eeveelution can evolve to anything, depending on the Time/Item. For ex, Espeon in night will evolve into Umbreon, While Umbreon in Day will evolve into Espeon.. Espeon will evolve into Vaporeon if used a Water stone... The best way to stop it is Everstone.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • yay xD but no one is going to take it to level 100 because there's no place to train :/

I leveled my Poliwhirl and Pikachu to Lv100 in Cerulean Cave with a Lucky Egg in some hours.
    I also had 4 Meowths with me just to get some free items on the road, between those there were plenty of Rare Candies :)
    Also, in the island near the end of the Orange Archipielago, the one in which you get a Gyarados's Mega Stone, there are Lv60-70 Wild Blisseys, those are like 10 thousand of times better.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and the Sunflora Bug in Butwal also works for leveling since most of the time there are More-Than-Level50 Sunfloras over there
    1.%20smile.gif

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • can you catch zapmolcuno in beta 9.1 ??

Idk why are you playing Beta 9.1 but no, Zapmolcuno is only obtainable in Beta 11E.

Ty for the reply is there a rayquazite? Because someone says in the game that he lost his rayquazite?

I don't really remember correctly, I feel as if Prof. Ivy could give you one at some point, but I would lie if I say that it IS true, I'll try to confirm it later, if I was right.

Years
  • I leveled my Poliwhirl and Pikachu to Lv100 in Cerulean Cave with a Lucky Egg in some hours.
    I also had 4 Meowths with me just to get some free items on the road, between those there were plenty of Rare Candies :)
    Also, in the island near the end of the Orange Archipielago, the one in which you get a Gyarados's Mega Stone, there are Lv60-70 Wild Blisseys, those are like 10 thousand of times better.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and the Sunflora Bug in Butwal also works for leveling since most of the time there are More-Than-Level50 Sunfloras over there
    1.%20smile.gif

i never encountered a Blissey so idk about that.
    Yesterday i searched for a Lv0 Sunflora, no luck.
    & where is the Key for Fusion Room?

Back