• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I don't know if this is a bug but, I'm in beta 12 and it seems like I can't get past the old man on route 5 to get to the next city. I have already completed everything to get to this point after lavender town. Can anyone help?

SyncHF

裂孔に!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
I don't know if this is a bug but, I'm in beta 12 and it seems like I can't get past the old man on route 5 to get to the next city. I have already completed everything to get to this point after lavender town. Can anyone help?

Beta 12 demo stops after/before lavender town I think. That's what I saw from the replies. Since its still just a demo, so better play beta 11e, its longer.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Same here. I'm done w the main story and am just doing side quests now. Idk what to do after Karen goes home drunk.

What other side stories are there?

Well there is Kai. Cliff. Tim and Gray.
Cliff had a fight with Gray's Sister because she thought he insulted Rapidash. But i think she liles him
Kai is still finding where is Karen after she left the vineyard
Tim seems to be be friendzoning her partner in the PC
Gray always seems to be busy after giving him a mulch.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Someone can send me save file on orange arquipellago.. I'm stuch in ivy lab when finish the missingno episode.. Please help please...

Mag-Mar

50% Saved Steps
Years
This is a great hack, but looks like the development is demanding so many time. I think you @aethesthode are worrying so much adding new features as Mega Evolutions and other scripts added in other generations that might forget the real essence of the game.
Hope nobody copy your idea and deliver a great hack before you finish your first part of the game.
Get the essence of the game, everyone is tired of new features.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
This is a great hack, but looks like the development is demanding so many time. I think you @aethesthode are worrying so much adding new features as Mega Evolutions and other scripts added in other generations that might forget the real essence of the game.
Hope nobody copy your idea and deliver a great hack before you finish your first part of the game.
Get the essence of the game, everyone is tired of new features.

The real essence of the game is porting the Pokemon Adventures Manga Plot into a game and Aethestode never failed us at delivering that, imho.

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2017
I love everything about the game. It's a relatively new plot to me but familiar gameplay elements. I like being able to expand the growth of my Pokemon with mega evolutions and fusions. Looking forward to seeing when breeding comes into play. In 12, are the levels more scaled out? By that, I mean since there's going to be a longer story, will it be a bit longer before we encounter 90-100, so as not to hit the cap too soon before the end?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 11, 2016
how do you fuse zapmolcuno? i have all of the legendary birds and the fuse recipe for zapmolcuno but I'm not sure how to fuse them.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 14, 2018
The real essence of the game is porting the Pokemon Adventures Manga Plot into a game and Aethestode never failed us at delivering that, imho.

I agree with you.

I like new features and even made a list of things that i'd like to see in the game (page 424), but that doesn't mean I don't like the game how it is right now, it's the oposite, i like it so much that i want to see everything that i think would make it "perfect". Aethestode made a great game, and never asked for anything in return for his work.

Back