• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I love everything about the game. It's a relatively new plot to me but familiar gameplay elements. I like being able to expand the growth of my Pokemon with mega evolutions and fusions. Looking forward to seeing when breeding comes into play. In 12, are the levels more scaled out? By that, I mean since there's going to be a longer story, will it be a bit longer before we encounter 90-100, so as not to hit the cap too soon before the end?

Your Pokemon's level will reset once you hit the new region.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Your Pokemon's level will reset once you hit the new region.

WHAT?! That sounds horrible, totally kills the purpose of even bothering to train.
    Having a.. let's say, Lv50 Poliwhirl being reset to Lv1/2/3/4/5 every time you hit a new region!?
    No, even one single time sounds bad enough.

EDIT: Just in case, someone COULD get used to this, but right now it really does sound like a bad idea, even tho it makes sense as an option to deal with the Levels thing.

I would rather have my Region #1 'mons saved in an un-reachable place or whatever, and get them back for or after Region #2's finale.

How does the level reset affect stats? If I decide to buy/use vitamins, will they go to waste upon reset?

If the reset esentially implies going to LvX back and actually having everything but the moveset reverted to Lv1, then it's a downer imho, but in the other side of the things, keeping stats, IVs and EVs and just reseting the level itself would eventually kill the experience because you would eventually get God-tier pokemons.
    The struggle is real.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Honestly though. I don't mind if he just said I don't think that's a good idea and laid out logical explanations like what Lunos did. However, calling me a tyrant and not listening people is just ridiculously rude and inconsiderate.

that's definitely rude. At first I thought he is a new user & is his 1st or 2nd post in this thread. But NOOOO! that's No. 12, means he must know how hard you have been working for us, but still, how can he say that. Ofcourse hearing the Reset level was a surprise, but he should not be responding like that. I don't want to be offensive, this thread should be clean as it is.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    Hi Aethestode. About reseting levels. Is it possible to reset them without reseting pokemon stats? I mean that when changing region's pokemon only from level 100 will be changed to level 1 and with the same stats. When You have level 1 then gaining experience will be the same like from the beginning (exp also will be decreased as the pokemon's lvl). That will make a pokemon still leveling up in our memory, like for example is lvl 5, but with those big stats it will have really 105. Oh and i almost forgot. When You want to get back to Kanto/Orange Archipelago in my opinion is no need to reset lvls, 100lvl is max there so You can't exp more (only on other new regions).

That's my proposition of solving that problem in a logical way, but i'm not a hacker and i don't even know that's possible to do, but it's always a suggestion to think off.
    If this don't work that's fine, i'm sure You figure it someday. This is still the best pokemon hack i've ever played so give this man a big respect people!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2016
    for people who have the same problem with the ivi professor. "Two weeks later" repetitive. Send me a private message and I pass one of my games. And if they can fix me know. Fortunately this close to the event in the underworld.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    That guy must be new. Herping and Derping and ranting that. I loved this hack and thanks for making this. it is just awesome someone implemented the Manga in the game. We are praying also for your health. Even though I dont post a lot around here. But I sure do read the thread for future updates. and also you have a choice. Amen to that

Hououin Kyouma

Epic Ringo Face
    Years
  • Honestly though. I don't mind if he just said I don't think that's a good idea and laid out logical explanations like what Lunos did. However, calling me a tyrant and not listening people is just ridiculously rude and inconsiderate.

I would ignore him Aethestode he is probably just trolling. Btw I was wondering did you get inspiration for the Mages (from when Red goes to the underworld in the game) from Magus's sprite from Chrono Trigger?

FelipeGazolla

I'm here just for Pokémon Adventure Red
    Years
  • Hey man! I starded playing this incredible game last week and i had to sign up here just to thank you! This is the best pokémon game that i had played in all my life, just ignore these guys who doesn't know what you are living and came here just to speak shit.
    I'm new here, so i don't know if there is some information, but someone know what regions will come in November? I can't wait for this!
    Greetings from Brazil!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey man! I starded playing this incredible game last week and i had to sign up here just to thank you! This is the best pokémon game that i had played in all my life, just ignore these guys who doesn't know what you are living and came here just to speak ****.
    I'm new here, so i don't know if there is some information, but someone know what regions will come in November? I can't wait for this!
    Greetings from Brazil!

Aethestode mentioned some posts ago that Kanto Region and a bit of the Orange Archipielago would be entirely implemented in Beta 12. But, he also said that if he ends up actually doing some extra work during holidays, the Orange Archipielago could be entirely implemented too, iirc.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2016
    Hey. Just started playing early in the morning around 5:30. And two Mews showed up, one for the storyline and the other was probably the one that would show up at the end (lv 99;) ). Just wanted to notify you.
    Other than that I salute you to your great work and dedication to this project. Thank you. :15:

SyncHF

裂孔に!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Anyone knows where to get mega stone for charizard? Or it isn't implemented yet on 11e? Because I got VenasauriteY, PoliwraithY and a PidgettoX I found on Orange Archipelago.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey. Just started playing early in the morning around 5:30. And two Mews showed up, one for the storyline and the other was probably the one that would show up at the end (lv 99;) ). Just wanted to notify you.
    Other than that I salute you to your great work and dedication to this project. Thank you. :15:

That's actually a bug that can appear sometimes when starting a new save, I also experienced it myself.
    One of them is the one from the normal script with Green and his Charmander, and the other one just freezes your game when interacting with it, iirc.

FelipeGazolla

I'm here just for Pokémon Adventure Red
    Years
  • Aethestode mentioned some posts ago that Kanto Region and a bit of the Orange Archipielago would be entirely implemented in Beta 12. But, he also said that if he ends up actually doing some extra work during holidays, the Orange Archipielago could be entirely implemented too, iirc.

But, isn't there already Kanto, Orange Archipelago, Sevii Islands e Mirage Island in beta 11? They should continue, isn't it? I was thinking he should leave these regions and implement some new, like Johto or Nanomi.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • But, isn't there already Kanto, Orange Archipelago, Sevii Islands e Mirage Island in beta 11? They should continue, isn't it? I was thinking he should leave these regions and implement some new, like Johto or Nanomi.

Looks like you haven't been in the last months, Aethestode pretty much started from zero for Beta 12 when talking about maps and scripts.

Back