• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 13, 2017
You've got to be frickin kidding me. I was in Mount Moon battling those two Team Rocket grunts at the end, but my Poliwhirl and Bulbasaur had already been knocked by the Grunt before them(the one who says "finally some action" or something like that) so the game duplicated my Pikachu to fit the standards of a double battle. After i commanded both of them to use Thunderbolt i suddenly white out(the Team Rocket guys hadn't even used an attack yet) and when i check my party after healing, my Pikachu is gone and in his place is a duplicate Poliwhirl with the exact same stats. What can i do to get my Pikachu back now?

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
You've got to be frickin kidding me. I was in Mount Moon battling those two Team Rocket grunts at the end, but my Poliwhirl and Bulbasaur had already been knocked by the Grunt before them(the one who says "finally some action" or something like that) so the game duplicated my Pikachu to fit the standards of a double battle. After i commanded both of them to use Thunderbolt i suddenly white out(the Team Rocket guys hadn't even used an attack yet) and when i check my party after healing, my Pikachu is gone and in his place is a duplicate Poliwhirl with the exact same stats. What can i do to get my Pikachu back now?

Let me guess... You quickly saved the game afterwards even tho you got caught in a glitch.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 7, 2017
hi
i restarted game
and 'mew' appeared in the first town.
i got a mew. but i could not go on with the game anymore
i didn't use the pokemon cheat T.T
please help! what can i do??

Trainer 766

i restarted game

How tf did you get Mew when you're not supposed to?

Well, i did use save states, but i didn't use the "SAVE" feature.

The save states don't matter now. Restart from where you really saved the game and don't lose two of your Pok?mon battling to a Grunt.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I have played demo 12 but its not listed here ?!
It was kind of a time limited thing. You can still get it Googling.

hi
i restarted game
You caught Mew at Pallet Forest even though you're not supposed to have any Pok? Balls at that time?
Sounds like you used cheats, friendo.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 7, 2017
I saw the 'mew' appear
I went back to the state I met before, and I used a master ball cheat.

If you want, I can send you a save file
If I met you using a cheat ...
The 'mew' did not talk to me

Attachments

• KakaoTalk_20170705_041331799.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20170705_041331799.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 10
  • KakaoTalk_20170705_041331076.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20170705_041331076.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 7
  • KakaoTalk_20170706_101136116.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20170706_101136116.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 6
  • KakaoTalk_20170706_101136860.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20170706_101136860.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 4
  • KakaoTalk_20170706_101139017.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20170706_101139017.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 6

Trainer 766

I went back to the state I met before, and I used a master ball cheat.

If you want, I can send you a save file
If I met you using a cheat ...
The 'mew' did not talk to me

OH HEY, earlier you clearly said:

I didn't use any Pok?mon cheat T.T
And what happens now? You did use a cheat. Well, not much can be done to help now, it's your problem, you had it coming.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 7, 2017
OH HEY, earlier you clearly said:

And what happens now? You did use a cheat. Well, not much can be done to help now, it's your problem, you had it coming.

??

hum.....

i used master ball cheat but did not used pokemon cheat.

i do not know why 'mew' was apeared!...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 7, 2017
There's your problem, as it was pointed out twice already.
Begin a new save, don't use cheats and you should be good to go.

i know!

i did used to master ball cheat!

but i didn't uesd pokemon cheat!

if i didn't master ball cheat, changed the game??

Years
Good day, im interested in starting this after i finish reading the manga since it looks like a very polished project.
Though i read that beta 12 is gonna be a blast so i'd like to know if those changes are gonna affect the already existing content, which would in turn encourage me to wait till whenever this big update is realized :)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
if i didn't master ball cheat, changed the game??
Yes, you cheated. You used a gameshark code to get a Master Ball in a point of the game where you're not supposed to have one. You can ask the same question a hundred times and the answer's always gonna be the same.
In any case: Start a new save as I said, don't use cheats unless you have to work around a bug like the Valencia Island freezing and you should be good to go.

Good day, im interested in starting this after i finish reading the manga since it looks like a very polished project.
Though i read that beta 12 is gonna be a blast so i'd like to know if those changes are gonna affect the already existing content, which would in turn encourage me to wait till whenever this big update is realized
1.%20smile.gif
Yes, if you play the Beta 11E, you're gonna have to start from zero for the Beta 12 because it'll basically be a new game.
The dialogues, sprites, scripts, maps, everything is being remade and it will barely resemble the previous versions.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 6, 2020
For the guy with the new glitch

There are 2 possibilities here

1) As the guy said its due to the use of masterball cheat
OR
2)You have played this game through once (Or atleast finished the league) then decided to reset the game , There's a similar glitch I encountered , U can fight the new right after u touch the bulbasaur and the people will talk to u like ur the champion (Even though u just started the game) , Anyway I am not complaining

BTW , Mad Respect to the guy who's making this ROM hack , And a sincere thank u for all his supporters who keep answering the fans questions

Back