• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Sooo, I've been playing beta 11e upp to the Point when you're supposed to go to Saffron city. But it is no trees that you can cut on route 5, it's just two guys that says that it is off limit. Is it another way to Saffron or am i missing something? (btw sorry for my bad English)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Sooo, I've been playing beta 11e upp to the Point when you're supposed to go to Saffron city. But it is no trees that you can cut on route 5, it's just two guys that says that it is off limit. Is it another way to Saffron or am i missing something? (btw sorry for my bad English)

You're clearly missing something, yeah.
If you completed the Chapter at Cinnabar Island then go to Prof. Oak's Lab in Pallet Town, THEN go to Route 5.
Otherwise, just tell us what was the last story-related thing you did so we'll be able to help you.

Years
332wPuK.png

Green and Yellow revamped
Bro you really have improved since back in what 2013 damn it been 4 years since than glad to see your still kicking :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
You're clearly missing something, yeah.
If you completed the Chapter at Cinnabar Island then go to Prof. Oak's Lab in Pallet Town, THEN go to Route 5.
Otherwise, just tell us what was the last story-related thing you did so we'll be able to help you.

Oh yeah... It was just me being stupid and forgot what to do, thanks for the quick response!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 2, 2017
Is Beta 12 finished because I see people saying that they have played Beta 12 but the only version I can find is Beta 11e is this what they mean by Beta 12 or if they are actually playing it is there a download link?

Fantastic work on the game so far good luck.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Is Beta 12 finished because I see people saying that they have played Beta 12 but the only version I can find is Beta 11e is this what they mean by Beta 12 or if they are actually playing it is there a download link?

Fantastic work on the game so far good luck.
It isn't completed, but th was a demo release, that went up to lavender Town

TheamazingRayquaza

Therayman
Years
Hey,does beta 11e has more regions and islands other than the orange islands and kanto region.there was a bug in my game after defeating Porygon and Pikachu in the death world.after defeating them,I went to the pkmn centre(automatically)and myharacter went out of it,went into the pokemart and met green and talked a little,and them this thing continues and keeps on going forever,someone said to me that sevii islands are also there,so please help me to do something of this bug so that I can play sevii islands

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Hey,does beta 11e has more regions and islands other than the orange islands and kanto region.there was a bug in my game after defeating Porygon and Pikachu in the death world.after defeating them,I went to the pkmn centre(automatically)and myharacter went out of it,went into the pokemart and met green and talked a little,and them this thing continues and keeps on going forever,someone said to me that sevii islands are also there,so please help me to do something of this bug so that I can play sevii islands

Read this.

MEGAKIP X

CROSS
Years
It actually hurts to read the sheer amount of people asking for the beta 12 release date. If you people could calm down and be patient, there wouldn't be so much strain on Aethestode's head right now.
Exactly, besides if people keep asking we run the risk of him releasing a half-a**ed version or worse him quitting again.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2017
It actually hurts to read the sheer amount of people asking for the beta 12 release date. If you people could calm down and be patient, there wouldn't be so much strain on Aethestode's head right now.

To them, they see Rom Hackers as professionals who do this full-time. They don't understand just how time consuming Rom Hacking really is, and they will never learn to appreciate or understand that Aethesthode has a life, he has a job, he has a family. He doesn't get paid to do this!

Heck, if they would try Rom Hacking for themselves, they would learn to appreciate the immense amount of hours, days, weeks, months, and even years that go into simply "completing" the game. Not to mention, trying to perfect it...

This is why Aethesthode is the best, because he has been working on the Rom for years! <3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 1, 2017
Hello! dont know if this is the place to ask but what do I do if a cutscene doesn't trigger. I just beat jessie and james at articuno but afterwards the gyarados in pain cutscene did not trigger and im just stuck here.

Back