• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Trainer 766

How many people are working on this hack?

Aethestode himself handles all the work. Only times he received help was with sprites, since it'll cut off his load of work by a significant amount of time.

Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Aethestode himself handles all the work. Only times he received help was with sprites, since it'll cut off his load of work by a significant amount of time.
Wouldn't it be easier if he had some help? I'm not volunteering (I know nothing about hacks) but wouldn't the game be finished a lot faster if he had other people helping him out with the workload other than sprites?

Years
Wouldn't it be easier if he had some help? I'm not volunteering (I know nothing about hacks) but wouldn't the game be finished a lot faster if he had other people helping him out with the workload other than sprites?

Theoretically.

However, It's hard working with others in ROM-Hacking,

It only should be done in areas where it is defined as possible to cut down the workload.

Mad Duck

Bruno Marcelo
Years
So, the Beta 11E ends with a battle with Bruno? I can't wait to play and see all the contents of the Beta 12, since it's my favorite GBA Hack ROM. I hope you to be very great on your goals, Aethestode. ^^

Last edited:

Mad Duck

Bruno Marcelo
Years
Oops...
'Found a glitch in Tarroco Island.
In one of the dialogs, Gray, in his house say that he needs some Mulch, I bought it from the market in the city and got back in his house. When i gave him the mulch, the game freezes somewhere in the sea, with the HM Surf activated. Someone can help me?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Oops...
In one of the dialogs, Gray, in his house say that he needs some Mulch, I bought it from the market in the city and got back in his house. When i gave him the mulch, the game freezes somewhere in the sea, with the HM Surf activated. Someone can help me?

The whole plot in the section at West from the Orange League is bugged, you can't play it normally and you shouldn't even try. Some events happen in an incoherent way, you can repeat some others, it's just completely screwed up.
What lies after that: Impel Down Prison, the Herp Derp Chapter and Carly's Chapter are working correctly though.

Mad Duck

Bruno Marcelo
Years
The whole plot in the section at West from the Orange League is bugged, you can't play it normally and you shouldn't even try. Some events happen in an incoherent way, you can repeat some others, it's just completely screwed up.
What lies after that: Impel Down Prison, the Herp Derp Chapter and Carly's Chapter are working correctly though.
Thank you!
Now I can see why I was thinking that everybody in the Flowerbud Village hates me! xD
Actually I hope Red and Gray to become friends, cuz I think Gray don't likes Red so much... If Red still alive after the Mount Moon event, of course. :(

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 31, 2019
Oops...

Fly is The Solution (In Orange Island Work)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
How do you get to the Pokemon Center in floral city?

There is no Pokémon Center in Floral City. You can reach it by surfing from Celadon.
N9oagVU.gif

VeryRadRoach

Real Gunn Boi
Years
I'm having an issue. I'm at the part where your suppose to battle Dragonite, and he never appears. I've seen playthroughs where he appears at some point and....it never happens for me. I know your suppose to have an empty spot in your party but nothing happens still.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
How far has this hack progressed ?

Beta 11E has the entirety of the Kanto Region and the Orange Archipelago along some extra content afterwards (a fragment of the Hoenn Region, the Mirage Tower and the Sevii Islands).

For the Beta 12 the hack is being remade from the ground up with new tiles, dialogues, events, etc. You can try out its Demo which ends after the Lavender's Pokémon Tower Chapter.

Both, the Beta 11E and the Beta 12's Demo can be found right here.

Last edited:
Back