• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Do I need to download something more?, or can you tell me how to get the Vaporean for the captain because I am honestly stuck.

Beta 11E contains the Kanto Region, Orange Archipielago and extras (Mirage Tower and the Sevii Archipelago).

Also, the Captain's Vaporeon is in the Vermilion City's harbor.
    If I recall correctly, Jessie, James & Meowth are gonna be here with it:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2018
    Beta 11E contains the Kanto Region, Orange Archipielago and extras (Mirage Tower and the Sevii Archipelago).

Also, the Captain's Vaporeon is in the Vermilion City's harbor.
    If I recall correctly, Jessie, James & Meowth are gonna be here with it:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

They were there but no Vaporean, then they just jumped in the water.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • He just says "Please save my Vaporean, I can give you a first class seat"

I have beta 11E

Is Green somewhere inside Vermilion City's Harbor? He should be.
    Interact with him and he'll give you the Dive HM.
    Teach it to a Pok?mon and dive in the same spot where Jessie, James and Meowth jumped with Vaporeon before.

Also, here's a video containing the full event.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2017
    I tried to play it in my cellphone in the myboy emulator but it dont work I played this game before and I absolutely loved it please if you have a versi?n for the mobile post it if you not dont worry

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I tried to play it in my cellphone in the myboy emulator but it dont work I played this game before and I absolutely loved it please if you have a versi?n for the mobile post it if you not dont worry

Not enough details.
    The only thing I can think of right now, is to make sure that whatever emulator you're using's save type is on Flash 128K.

Hawkeye17

The Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • Hey I am facing a problem whenever I try to patch the game using Tsukuyomi patcher it shows that file are not compatible. Can anyone one help me? I downloaded the rom from this link

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hawkeye17 said:
    Hey I am facing a problem whenever I try to patch the game using Tsukuyomi patcher it shows that file are not compatible. Can anyone one help me?

Use NUPS Patcher.
    Load your Clean Fire Red v1.0 (USA) ROM and Red Chapter's Beta 11E / Beta 12's Demo on it, mark "Ignore" where it says "If file is invalid" and then accept.

If it doesn't work, you're using a bad dump or a Fire Red v1.1 ROM.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2017
    This...is the most beautiful thing i've seen in my life...i'm so excited, i did buy a controller for my phone just to play this ?.?

Hawkeye17

The Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • Use NUPS Patcher.
    Load your Clean Fire Red v1.0 (USA) ROM and Red Chapter's Beta 11E / Beta 12's Demo on it, mark "Ignore" where it says "If file is invalid" and then accept.
    Thanks I'll try
    If it doesn't work, you're using a bad dump or a Fire Red v1.1 ROM.

xxHeatherxo

Ms I-Am-Bored
    Years
  • Hello! I have been playing Red Chapter for quite some time now and I love it! I enjoy it even more than the official games. But I have one question:
    I have downloaded BETA 11E from operationidroid . com so it says that BETA 12 will release at the end of 2017. When it releases, I know I should patch it but can you pls tell me how? And will I lose my progress from the previous BETA? And one more thing, can you please tell me when BETA 11E ends? Right now, I defeated Trivota Island Gym Leader and I am going to defeat Cissy and Danny in their Hideout.

Please answer these questions! I am sorry for troubling you.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hello! I have been playing Red Chapter for quite some time now and I love it! I enjoy it even more than the official games. But I have one question:
    I have downloaded BETA 11E from operationidroid . com so it says that BETA 12 will release at the end of 2017. When it releases, I know I should patch it but can you pls tell me how? And will I lose my progress from the previous BETA? And one more thing, can you please tell me when BETA 11E ends? Right now, I defeated Trivota Island Gym Leader and I am going to defeat Cissy and Danny in their Hideout.

Please answer these questions! I am sorry for troubling you.

1) "When it releases, I know I should patch it but can you pls tell me how?"
    To patch any ROM Hack that was shared as a .UPS file, you just have to:
    -Open NUPS Patcher
    -Click on "Apply an UPS Patch to a file"
    -Choose your ROM where it says "File to Patch"
    -Choose your .UPS Patch where it says "UPS Patch"
    -Choose "Ignore" where it says "If file is invalid".
    -Click on "Patch".
    That'll apply to Red Chapter's Beta 12 too because it'll more than likely be shared as a .UPS Patch.

2) "will I lose my progress from the previous BETA?"
    Yes, you'll have to start all over again.
    Beta 12 is basically a whole new game. All its content was implemented from the ground up.

3) "can you please tell me when BETA 11E ends?"
    Beta 11E officially ends after fighting Bruno in the fragment of Mt. Moon at Pewter City.
    That fight comes after beating the Orange League. Once you've done that just go to Route 1 and a self-explanatory cutscene will happen.
    In terms of the Pok?mon Adventures Manga, it'd be the Chapter 41.

Last edited:

xxHeatherxo

Ms I-Am-Bored
    Years
  • 1) "When it releases, I know I should patch it but can you pls tell me how?"
    To patch any ROM Hack that was shared as a .UPS file, you just have to:
    -Open NUPS Patcher
    -Click on "Apply an UPS Patch to a file"
    -Choose your ROM where it says "File to Patch"
    -Choose your .UPS Patch where it says "UPS Patch"
    -Choose "Ignore" where it says "If file is invalid".
    -Click on "Patch".
    That'll apply to Red Chapter's Beta 12 too because it'll more than likely be shared as a .UPS Patch.

2) "will I lose my progress from the previous BETA?"
    Yes, you'll have to start all over again.
    Beta 12 is basically a whole new game. All its content was implemented from the ground up.

3) "can you please tell me when BETA 11E ends?"
    Beta 11E officially ends after fighting Bruno in the fragment of Mt. Moon at Pewter City.
    That fight comes after beating the Orange League. Once you've done that just go to Route 1 and a self-explanatory cutscene will happen.

Thank you so much! So, you mean to say that BETA 12 is like starting the Beginning of Red Chapter where you get a new Pokemon and stuff because it's a whole new story?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Thank you so much! So, you mean to say that BETA 12 is like starting the Beginning of Red Chapter where you get a new Pokemon and stuff because it's a whole new story?

No. The plot is exactly the same as the Beta 11E one / The Pok?mon Adventures Manga.
    What I said was that it was made from the ground up.
    New tiles, the dialogues were re-implemented and slightly modified, the scripts were also re-implemented, there's a proper and new introduction to the story, the design of the different maps like Pewter City's has also been modified, everything will feel substantially different than Beta 11E, it is basically a whole new Hack.

Last edited:
    Back