• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Trainer 766

Okay i get it, no need to be jerks guys, how should i know the game doesn't like cheats?

Rijon adventures works just fine with cheats

So why not this game?

I use cheats to have my eeveelution girls

Update

OK the cheats work fine, but what is the codes for the eeveelutions? Yanmega skips to Gliscor for some reason
    For the fourth time, it's your problem.

Honestly, if you're so persistent on using cheats and you know its effects, stop using them. Cheats work on Rijon Adventure? So what? It's not like cheats improve your experience with the game, cheats only worsen the bugs and glitches.

You don't look like you "get it". But anyway, that's your problem.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2019
    OK. At last, my underworld save state is going to help and I looked on google but couldn't find the how to do secret of joy chapter. I even visited that island at night still nothing happened

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • For the fourth time, it's your problem.

It's not like cheats improve your experience with the game, cheats only worsen the bugs and glitches.

You don't look like you "get it". But anyway, that's your problem.

1.Goku, please stop being mean, and be friendly and helpful, yeah i know that's the reason my Shieldons glitch at level 65 in pokemon prism, but i don't care, i can make the pokemon came to life in my rpg maker game
    2.Why? Catching Eevees with a cheat is fun, since catching female eevees is rare
    3.Heh, ok i'll stop using cheats to minimum now

Ontopic

1.Oh don't be so hard with your work Aethestode, the same is fun, this is the second Firered hack i love to play ^^
    2.Also how legally own the fake eeveelutions? Is there a way without using the Evol coral?

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • OK. At last, my underworld save state is going to help and I looked on google but couldn't find the how to do secret of joy chapter. I even visited that island at night still nothing happened

You just have to get into the cave, watch the cutscenes and that's all there is to it.
    That's what the whole chapter is all about.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    Is the upcoming beta going to implement the new moves? I mean gen 4 - 7 attack moves? If yes then it's going to be so awesome!! regardless, Im still looking forward for the release.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2017
    So after I finish lavender town and beat koga, blue says go to route 5 but the old man is still talking to martha and laying down. Why????

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • God d*** i challenged Brock/Rocko in thinking it was easy but man, a tournament and 15-20 pokemon? I'm suprised my level 11 female Lefeaon beat his level 20 Onix with Razor leaf

Love this game BTW ^^

Also is this really based off the manga? Becuase i already have DB manga volume, and would like to buy Pokemon adventures manga.........in polish

Years
  • Aethestode fixed some stuff from the Beta 12 Demo

- Bulbasaur can learn Earth Power
    - Kangaskid can either evolve into a Kangaskhoo or Kangaskhan
    - Kangaskid can also evolve into a Cubone if it is holding the "skull" item while leveling up.
    - Wild Kangaskid hold the "skull" item.
    - Kangaskid can also evolve into a Cubone if it levels up inside Lavander Town.

BETA_12_01.png
    BETA_12_02.png
    BETA_12_03.png
    BETA_12_04.png
    BETA_12_09.png
    BETA_12_10.png

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Is the upcoming beta going to implement the new moves? I mean gen 4 - 7 attack moves? If yes then it's going to be so awesome!! regardless, Im still looking forward for the release.

I suppose the moves that will be in, are the ones covered by MrDollSteak's Patch.
    Aethestode never really talked about that, so nobody but him knows if he implemented new attacks on top of the ones included in that patch.

So after I finish lavender town and beat koga, blue says go to route 5 but the old man is still talking to martha and laying down. Why????

If you're playing the Beta 12's Demo (and to me, it looks like that's the case), that's the end.

Also is this really based off the manga? Becuase i already have DB manga volume, and would like to buy Pokemon adventures manga.........in polish

The Kanto Region Arc (leaving the side chapters aside) is pretty darn faithful with the Manga. It covers the entirety of Red's Chapter.
    Its adaptation in the Beta 12 will be even more accurate though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2017
    I have just finished defeating the fusion of the three legendary birds, but cannot figure out how to access the indigo league. I have finished the mewtwo chapter as well (just gave it to blaine). professor oak's computer tells me it's now open, but the girl is still blocking me from entering. help! :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2019
    Which cave? Can you give me a screenshot. Well, thanks Lunos thanks for till now for clearing my doubts☺

I have just finished defeating the fusion of the three legendary birds, but cannot figure out how to access the indigo league. I have finished the mewtwo chapter as well (just gave it to blaine). professor oak's computer tells me it's now open, but the girl is still blocking me from entering. help! :(
    If you have 7 badges, then go to viridian forest (the entry from pewter) then you will need to rescue yellow and get her the rattata then, her parents will give you rock smash and then enter the gym from back and battle Giovanni.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I have just finished defeating the fusion of the three legendary birds, but cannot figure out how to access the indigo league. I have finished the mewtwo chapter as well (just gave it to blaine). professor oak's computer tells me it's now open, but the girl is still blocking me from entering. help! :(

After defeating Zapmolcuno thus completing the Zapmolcuno Chapter, you have to go to the spot where the Cerulean Cave in the vanilla games normally is, so you can do the Mewtwo Chapter (at the end of the Zapmolcuno Chapter, if you remember, Bill calls Red telling him that something's going on in the cave near Cerulean City).
    After that, go to Viridian Forest and do the Yellow Chapter.
    After the events of that chapter, speak with Yellow's mom or dad in Viridian City, they'll give you the HM06 Rock Smash that'll allow you to enter into the Viridian City Gym.

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Hello i have questions:

-How to evolve an Eevee to a ghost and bug type
    -How to evolve Nosepass and at which level?
    -Why shiny pokemon like Rattata and Slowpoke exist in this hack?
    -How to evolve a male Kirlia and female Snorunt to Gallade and Froslass?

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hello i have questions:

-How to evolve an Eevee to a ghost and bug type
    -How to evolve Nosspass and at which level?
    -Why shiny pokemon like Rattata and Slowpoke exist?
    -How to evolve a male Kirlia and female Snorunt to Gallade and Froslass?

1) You can't. The new Eeveevolutions are a feature that will be introduced in the Beta 12.
    2) Aethestode stated in this post that Nosepass evolves in the Power Plant, so take yours there and raise it 1 level.
    3) Go to Japan and ask it to Game Freak?
    4) 72485rahul stated in this post that Kirlia evolves into Gallade with a Moon Stone and on that same post, he suggests to try the item Ice Stone with Snorunt.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    I swear some of the questions being asked in this thread are some of the dumbest things i've ever laid my eyes on. Questioning the existence of a shiny pokemon. Now I actually feel bad for Game Freak if they get questions like this every minute.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • 1) You can't. The new Eeveevolutions are a feature that will be introduced in the Beta 12.
    2) Aethestode stated in this post that Nosepass evolves in the Power Plant, so take yours there and raise it 1 level.
    3) Go to Japan and ask it to Game Freak?
    4) 72485rahul stated in this post that Kirlia evolves into Gallade with a Moon Stone and on that same post, he suggests to try the item Ice Stone with Snorunt.

1.O_o https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsip-Cos88g my reaction
    2.OK thanks, but the national dex is reuqered (sp) to get the moai version of Mario?
    3. I meant in the game, they are everywhere!
    4.Thanks again

Also is Eevee evolving really neccesary, my female Flareon (Ryxy) is so happy she tries to evolve into a Umbreon every level up

@188john

I meant in this game

I know that shiny pokemon exist starting from g/s

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • 2.OK thanks, but the national dex is reuqered
    3. I meant in the game, they are everywhere!

2) No, because you get the National Dex along with the Pok?dex after beating that Machoke in the Viridian City Gym.
    3) Everywhere? No they're not.
    In some routes, there's 2 or 3 Pok?mon in the Overworld, Pok?mon that can be caught on that same route I think. 1 of those NPCs triggers a shiny wildbattle, the other just says some generic dialog along the Pok?mon's cry.

Back