• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Why can't poliwrath learn hydro pump?

I'm gonna low to those jerks' levels

It's your own fault

You must train your Poliwhirl, Growlithe, Vulpix, Staryu, Misivous (sp), Murkrow, Pikachu before using the stones, i geuss that's a "hurry i want them evolved" logic

I'm suprised Male Kirlias and female Snorunts didn't have the same problem, i geuss Nintendo/GameFreak aren't so insane to make the player click the "stop evolution" button everytime those pokemon want to evolve

As for Gardevoir, weird, my female Gardevoir learned a grass move, a move Ralts learns at that level in D/P

Weird

Ask Game Freak, he can't in the official games either.

Not Game Freak's problem, the player evolved his "frog" pokemon to early

Game Freak knowns what they are doing

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 20, 2017
I just made an account so I can tell you that this room you made is addicting and I wanna see the complete version if possible... LOVE IT

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
So you're saying that I shouldn't have evolved poliwhirl during the lieutenant surge arc? Well that sucks. And now I can't even train up another poliwag because I already used the mega stone on my original poliwrath. :(

On a bright note, I found out that Venusaur learns giga drain naturally at level 55 without the TM.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I'm gonna low to those jerks' levels

It's your own fault

You must train your Poliwhirl, Growlithe, Vulpix, Staryu, Misivous (sp), Murkrow, Pikachu before using the stones, i geuss that's a "hurry i want them evolved" logic
Nobody on his right mind would ever raise almost 50 levels to a single Pokémon before reaching Vermilion City which is where the event in which you get a Water Stone happens.

I do agree that he could have saved the Water Stone on his bag until his Poliwhirl learned Hydro Pump and then use it to evolve him, but I can't remember right now if the whole event where you get the Water Stone to evolve your Poliwhirl forced you to evolve it or not. In any case, the Move Reminder sounds like a much better option instead.

Not Game Freak's problem
Game Freak knowns what they are doing

I never said that it was a problem, did I?
In any case, I seriously doubt that their decisions are flawless when it comes to a lot of things, but that's not relevant at all to this thread so whatever.

ON: Does anyone know if the Fuse Recipe #6 is obtainable in 11E and if so, how?
I've searched throughout all the Sevii Islands both, In-Game and in Advance Map but I just couldn't found it. It's the only one I'm missing.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 24, 2019
Two questions:

1) Will pokemon from another generations have their normal ability or a ability from gen 3 only. Like delta stream, Premidorial sea

2) How will pokemon mega evolve IN the battle.

3)How will it change the ability when it mega evolves in the battle

4)Will maps added for all regions. They would really help in navigation.

This one is not question but can someone tell him on discord server that could he add burst evolution (AKA: trainer and pokemon combining)

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
So you're saying that I shouldn't have evolved poliwhirl during the lieutenant surge arc? Well that sucks. And now I can't even train up another poliwag because I already used the mega stone on my original poliwrath. :(

Yes, but don't worry, you have the TMs with you

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Two questions:

1) Will pokemon from another generations have their normal ability or a ability from gen 3 only. Like delta stream, Premidorial sea

2) How will pokemon mega evolve IN the battle.

3)How will it change the ability when it mega evolves in the battle

4)Will maps added for all regions. They would really help in navigation.

This one is not question but can someone tell him on discord server that could he add burst evolution (AKA: trainer and pokemon combining)

1) Aethestode hasn't confirmed so far if he implemented any new abilities leaving aside the ones covered by MrDollSteak's patch.

2) They will work just like they do in X/Y/OR/AS/S/M, Pokémon Gaia, Nameless Fire Red and Theta Emerald EX. Aethestode actually uploaded a video showing it and its link is still in the main post, but the video has been dead for quite a while.
jy0fcKy.gif

3) Instantly. Dunno if it'll have the same problems as the Repo has by default though, like for example, Mega Charizard Y's Drought not happening as soon as the Mega Evolution happens.
You have to Mega Evolve your Charizard, switch to a different Pokémon and then switch to Mega Charizard Y again in order to trigger Drought.

4) To be confirmed.

Last edited:
Years
Hey man nice hack . I really loved it. It's one of the few hacks where one can truly go on an adventure. Surfing around the orange isles is fabulous. But u know... u can adjust the cries of the mega evolved pokemon . Their cry is like Pikachu's.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Well too bad but that's how things are

Not really considering, again, that there's a much better option available for you to use at any time which is the move relearner.

Hey man nice hack . I really loved it. It's one of the few hacks where one can truly go on an adventure. Surfing around the orange isles is fabulous. But u know... u can adjust the cries of the mega evolved pokemon . Their cry is like Pikachu's.

The development of the Beta 11E has been over for a long, long time now. Aethestode is currently focusing on the Beta 12.

Years
Hello, I´m not sure if those character pictures next to the text box are necessary, because they are using space in the rom. Isn´t it necessary to save as much space as possible for the content of the story and not for aesthetic reasons?
All I want to say is that I´m not sure if you can fit so much content and features into 32 mb, unless there is a way to expand to 64 mb but there isn´t a way to do this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hello, I´m not sure if those character pictures next to the text box are necessary, because they are using space in the rom. Isn´t it necessary to save as much space as possible for the content of the story and not for aesthetic reasons?
All I want to say is that I´m not sure if you can fit so much content and features into 32 mb, unless there is a way to expand to 64 mb but there isn´t a way to do this.

Yes, they are necessary.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Hmm anyway:

-Is it possible to catch ghosts in the pokemon tower, or are they moved to Lavender town?
-Why is there pokemon sounds in a city/cave? That's sounds kinda scary
-In which city in Kanto can i breed my eeveelutions?
-What is this monster in the lake?

So i trained my Nosepass in the power plant and....he didn't evolved! I tried not to make me paralyzed, battle by himself, nothing

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Will this ROM be completed within this year?

It was already confirmed that Beta 12 will be released the 24th of December, yes.

Hmm anyway:

-Is it possible to catch ghosts in the pokemon tower, or are they moved to Lavender town?
-Why is there pokemon sounds in a city/cave? That's sounds kinda scary
-In which city in Kanto can i breed my eeveelutions?
-What is this monster in the lake?

So i trained my Nosepass in the power plant and....he didn't evolved! I tried not to make me paralyzed, battle by himself, nothing

1) Nope, the Ghosts inside the Tower aren't obtainable. Go to Lavender Town's Cemetery.
2) That's a trait from the official games.
3) None. There's no working Daycare in the Beta 11E.
4) Evans. Play the rest of that side chapter to find the whole story out.

Last edited:
Back