• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 24, 2019
I just saw Mr.DollSteak's patch and I am happy that primal weather trio will have their own original abilities (AKA Premidorial sea, Desolate Land, Delta stream!)

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 24, 2019
Question: beta 11E did not include red and green (blue in beta 11E) pokemon being swapped. Will this be in beta 12? (I might be wrong about the exchange thing, manga is not available in my country, I read this on Wikipedia)

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 24, 2019
Does anyone know where I can find a Torchic?

I remember reading it can be found on the island where you find groudon with 1% spawn rate

Question again: Can you battle another player on VBA just like you can on android with My Boy because I have not found a way yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Question again: Can you battle another player on VBA just like you can on android with My Boy because I have not found a way yet.
The Pok?mon Centers in this ROM Hack don't have a 2nd Floor, so no.
You could try to re-build the 2nd Floor of a Pok?mon Center using a Vanilla Fire Red ROM's design as a reference using Advance Map and copying/pasting the script offsets, maybe the scripts that triggers the Link Cable connection are still working properly. Otherwise, there's no way in Beta 11E.

You mean Navel Island? Where at on the island? Inside the cave where Groudon was? Or in grass on the outside of the cave?
I've checked on Advance Map, here you go.

Last edited:
Years
New screens.

Enjoy! :pokeball:

BETA_12_01.png
BETA_12_03.png
BETA_12_05.png
BETA_12_06.png
BETA_12_07.png
BETA_12_09.png
BETA_12_10.png
BETA_12_15.png
BETA_12_17.png
BETA_12_18.png
BETA_12_19.png
BETA_12_22.png
BETA_12_23.png
BETA_12_24.png
BETA_12_46.png
BETA_12_47.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
I've completed the mirage tower and gone to pewter city to find bruno. There are two trainers blocking the way to Mt moon. Is there something to complete before I can face bruno?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
OK so i faced mrs. Delia and my female Vaporeon was the only pokemon standing

What the fudge?

Is she unbeatable trainer like mr. Blaine and Sabrina?!

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
Years
OK so i faced mrs. Delia and my female Vaporeon was the only pokemon standing

What the fudge?

Is she unbeatable trainer like mr. Blaine and Sabrina?!

So, I'm not the only one who's experienced this? I didn't even see her in one of the videos I looked up and I could have sworn that said Beta 11. Anyhow, all my Pokemon except for my Poliwrath and my legendary seem to be auto-fainted and even they have little to no health when I start the battle.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 24, 2019
I've completed the mirage tower and gone to pewter city to find bruno. There are two trainers blocking the way to Mt moon. Is there something to complete before I can face bruno?
Try walking out from pallet town

Blaine and Sabrina are not unbeatable. You must mean Erica instead of Sabrina. I know when you become the champion, they fight you with lvl 100 pokemon but still they CAN be defeated. Remember they both have type weaknesses

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
The Legend says that each thousand years I will sign in and do a request.

Well, the fact is that we are trying to contact Aethestode without any results. So if there's someone here who knows him, it would be very beautiful and remarkable that refers to me via DM.

It's a cool game, so many Spanish fandom is looking for the translation since long, so it would be great to get Aethestode's permission to translate it.

Well, that's all.

Love and kisses to everyone ?

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
In Valencia Island's Pok?mon Center? Before the whole event with Porygon? Don't, it's a bug.

Kay!

1.I'm using save states everytime something but happened
2.Porygon? Bro! I know that's not a Porygon ;)

BTW is there a justice way to catch/get the Generation 5 starters?

I readed on a walkthought from a polish YT user's comment that miss Ivy will give us the generation 2 starters

Also my nephew got 30 pokemon now, he's in Celadon city

You must mean Erica instead of Sabrina.

Nope that was clearly Sabrina in the Celadon roof, Erika is in her gym

Update

Wow i finally went to Future Pallet town and found a "glitch", tranforming your future version of Vee and putting present Vee in a box, will resultant into 2 Vees

Also why is Sylveon a female all the time in this hack?!

Last edited:

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
Years
In Valencia Island's Pok?mon Center? Before the whole event with Porygon? Don't, it's a bug.

Well, that explains everything. My whole party automatically gets knocked out aside from two water types, one being a certain Legendary. I wonder if some of the quasi-fakemon evolve, aside from Kangaskid. I didn't even realize they were a female before naming them Roo after Roo from Winnie the Pooh. (For the record, I hardly even like Winnie the Pooh. It's just grown on me a little since first appearing in Kingdom Hearts.)

Speaking of which... Ansem... Namine... I expected the Zelda-themed NPCs but not two random NPCs named after KH characters and Ariel. I was disappointed I couldn't find a Kairi, though. One of the NPC sprites even reminds me of her. (i.e. Red(dish) hair, similar clothing palette.)

Back