• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Wow i finally went to Future Pallet town and found a "glitch", tranforming your future version of Vee and putting present Vee in a box, will resultant into 2 Vees

Also why is Sylveon a female all the time in this hack?!

You're taking your own Pok?mon in the future, back to the past. It'd be weird if that magically erased its past version which you already have, so I don't think that's exactly a bug.

EDIT:
It's a cool game, so many Spanish fandom is looking for the translation since long, so it would be great to get Aethestode's permission to translate it.

beoU0j7.png

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
You're taking your own Pok?mon in the future, back to the past. It'd be weird if that magically erased its past version which you already have, so I don't think that's exactly a bug.

1.Ah so it's bassicly Dragon Ball's Present Gohan and Future Gohan? They were both the same but a different event changed theire fates?
2.That's what i meant by "glitch", i know it's not really a glitch

My nephew is now is Seafoam islands however after he got solarbeam a rock moved and a weird txt apeared, we had no choice but to load from his last save (which was the Dragonite/HM Surf hunt)

Did anyone got this error?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 24, 2019
Well, yes this even happened to me. But I just pressed A (Z on keyboard) and continued normally

Lunos, I meant I do not know how to turn on this 'wireless adapter' on VBA. I have recently upgraded to VBA 1.8.0 and my old VBA did not even had RTC (I took it from my friend 4 years ago)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Lunos, I meant I do not know how to turn on this 'wireless adapter' on VBA. I have recently upgraded to VBA 1.8.0 and my old VBA did not even had RTC (I took it from my friend 4 years ago)

Turning the Wireless Adapter on depends on the version of VBA that you're using.
If you're using VBA Link v1.8.0, then you have to go to Options - Link - Wireless Adapter
Then simply go to the 2F of any Pok?mon Center and it should be working.

However, I don't comprehend why would you need to use it. The Pok?mon Cable Club doesn't need you to enable the Wireless Adapter, you just need to have 2 windows of VBA opened and in both, have the Link function enabled.
The Wireless Adapter is used by the Wireless Club Union Room, but the last time I tried it, it ran like trash.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 18, 2023
im really looking into the beta 12 release any idea how long it for the release ?
i know u said end of 2017 but 2017 is ending soon: )

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
im really looking into the beta 12 release any idea how long it for the release ?
i know u said end of 2017 but 2017 is ending soon: )
This could be setback a bit, because life happens. But he has said at least Christmas of this year

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 28, 2017
where is pallet town forest? and where is the flower where something( i dont remember)is hidden? what should i do in pallet town? is there a town map?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
OK i found a wild Snorunt in the "Crystal Onix" cave, but my female Snournt doesn't want to evolve to Froslass by the ice stone?

When will be be possible?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
here? i have found that tree, but nothing happened except for "it looks almost alive." i cant find anything.;-;

Well then, if by "something I don't remember" you didn't mean Bulbasaur, then it's prolly the flower from the "Dr. O or Oh Chapter", it's here.

EDIT: Moar freshly baked updates, enjoy.
BETA_12_07.png
BETA_12_13.png
BETA_12_20.png

BETA_12_25.png
BETA_12_26.png

BETA_12_27.png
BETA_12_29.png

BETA_12_31.png
BETA_12_48.png

And a bit of Aethestode's humor.
Context: This guy basically joined in the Hack's Discord server, he was stupid and got a fitting appearence in the Hack.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back