• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Can't find Blue after she escapes on Wartortle in Celadon... Could anybody please enlighten me?

Nevermind, found her...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2018
    That bug was already fixed, wait for the Beta 13 Part 2.
    The chapter itself wouldn't be completable even if the stairs worked anyways, because it requires Rock Smash which is not obtainable in the Beta 13 Part 1.

Are you sure that you're using the latest patch?
    I finished all the events at Cinnabar Island some hours ago and everything worked perfectly fine.

yeah, I've patched the glith fix 1,2 and 3 UPS files

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2019
    Glitch Type: Weakness and Resistance?
    How Complete Acient Turtle (Bonus Chapter) and Pikachu's Friend (Bonus Chapter)?
    Ice Type Super effectively Fight Type, is Bug?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    I'm kinda trying, if it's worth anything.

It's not an oversight, there's technical reasons why the amount of PC Boxes is not expandable.
    You should join in PokeCommunity's Discord Server if you wanna know more about it, FBI (a well-known ASM and C ROM Hacker) just talked about this topic.

As for your other question, PkHex is Open Source so anyone with the necessary skills and knowledge can do whatever s/he wants to do with it.

As it was mentioned before, you can't because it requires Rock Smash which is not obtainable in the Beta 13 Part 1. Wait for the Part 2.
    Oh ok.
    Thanks for answering.
    Did Aethesdote announce when part 2 would come out?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2019
    Can someone explain to me, how much content there is in BETA 13 part1? It seems, I am not able to find a clear answer. Which regions, gyms etc I can complete?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Can someone explain to me, how much content there is in BETA 13 part1? It seems, I am not able to find a clear answer. Which regions, gyms etc I can complete?

You can complete everything up to cinnabar island, not including the Pokemon mansion, part 2 will have the rest of kanto

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Can I have some help I've just got the volcano badge in beta 13 and I don't know what to do now. I've checked fuchsia city, celadon and I've also tried getting to flora city but martha is blocking me getting in there

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • You can complete everything up to cinnabar island, not including the Pokemon mansion, part 2 will have the rest of kanto

Forgive my ignorance, but am I right in saying that beta 11 contains more storyline content than 13 part 1? What are the key difference between the two? Also, there's reference to a beta 12 in the OP, has that been skipped like Windows 9 and gone straight to 13...?

Sorry about all the questions, just a little confused and trying to figure out what would be the best download for me!

EDIT: blimey, you can tell I haven't posted in a while, look at the state of my avatar and signature...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Forgive my ignorance, but am I right in saying that beta 11 contains more storyline content than 13 part 1? What are the key difference between the two? Also, there's reference to a beta 12 in the OP, has that been skipped like Windows 9 and gone straight to 13...?

Sorry about all the questions, just a little confused and trying to figure out what would be the best download for me!

EDIT: blimey, you can tell I haven't posted in a while, look at the state of my avatar and signature...

Yes beta 11e has more content, 2 full regions (Kanto and the orange archipelago), and some other bonus areas (mirage island (it's completed but it's limited to just one big building), hoenn, and the sevii islands), beta 13 has updated graphics, mechanics (in battle mega evolution for example), you can briefly play as green (male rival) and blue (female rival), in certain parts of the story, you can have different costumes, RTC, showing the exact time of day (certain bonus chapters, can only be activated during certain times of day). Beta 12 was apparently skipped in the naming department, to not cause confusion with the beta 12 demo released last year

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2021
    this is probably a stupid question plus it might be too late but is kanto the only region in beta 13? or am i just dumb :|

Back