• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 27, 2018
I don't know how to upload images here.But the last two slot machines on lower left side,lower to Joseph can give better chance to win.Especially the last one.I am not too sure I might have been lucky.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
The game is always freezing when I defeat the Victreebel blocking the exit in the house with notes about Laketoises in Safari Zone. Now Im stuck here since I saved the game in the house unaware of the problem -.-
If it get fixed, will I be able to get out of the house normally? Since I already finished the beta I can just wait
The issue was already reported. I don't know if you'll be able to exit normally once the Part 2 comes, but you can leave right now by getting defeated or by removing Victreebel's person event inside Advance Map.
Hi!
So I have nothing to do at this moment in the game, figured I'd go check out the lapras and one egg exeggcute bonus. Someone point me at the right direction? Where to go and how to trigger?
You can get the Single Exeggcute by speaking with Karma in the Safari Zone's 1st Sector.
Lapras appears in the pond at south of Celadon City on Fridays.
So does anyone know how to keep tje save file from patch 3 to patch 4? Because it najes me restart every time ive tried also the nidoking isnt appearing in the safari zone so i cant continue
First of all, Aethestode highly suggested for EVERYONE to start a new savefile in the Patch 4.
Secondly, you can keep your savefile by renaming your .sav file to whatever name your latest ROM has.

Ex: If your ROM is called "redchapter.gba", your .sav file would be "redchapter.sav".
Can you get the lucky egg in this game?
Not yet.

ON: Freshly baked small update, enjoy.
BETA_13_02.png
BETA_13_03.png

BETA_13_04.png
BETA_13_05.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 6, 2022
Hey guys!
Anyone knows where exp share is? I just got surf and I'm pretty sure I missed it. Because it's kinda late I think :p I'm on patch 4

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 31, 2023
Hey guys.
How do I get to Floral City?
I already arrived there on my previous savefile but now I can't seem to get there.

Years
weird cause fighting is not very effective....ground cant hit...and electric is super effective

Not sure abt the mechanics of the glitch type...but I bought a porygon on a separate save file just to check this out
Maybe once he releases the next patch the dev might make a type chart..anyway missingnos coming up in orange archipelago..guess by that point we'll know

Hey guys.
How do I get to Floral City?
I already arrived there on my previous savefile but now I can't seem to get there.

Didn't understand....do u mean to say you've patched your file and this happened or u just saved it and it happend?
Floral City is where it always is..just reach the back of the building next to the pkmn center take the first left and go straight

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Hi
Only I have visual in Fire Red & Leaf Green costume?

Pokemon_Adventure_Red_Chapter.png

What do You think to add in Fashion Case Green and Blue costume? This will be fun ;)

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
Years
pew pew, someone's gotta add something that learn anymove and it's name's _ _ _! guess right to get free rare candies in your pokemon red adventures series!

Tis' a joke, No candies...

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 31, 2023
Not sure abt the mechanics of the glitch type...but I bought a porygon on a separate save file just to check this out
Maybe once he releases the next patch the dev might make a type chart..anyway missingnos coming up in orange archipelago..guess by that point we'll know

Didn't understand....do u mean to say you've patched your file and this happened or u just saved it and it happend?
Floral City is where it always is..just reach the back of the building next to the pkmn center take the first left and go straight
I mean that before, I had a savefile that I deleted, and now I started another savefile.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
So pokemon evolve now based on how much they like you? Does that mean I don't have to raise my Dragonair all the way up to level 55 to get a Dragonite?

Back