• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Ok, so I'm just asking if there's anyway to change (whether in-game or through some mod) Green Oak to Blue Oak, and the girl from Blue to Green.

Thanks again!

I don't think anyone will mod the game, to change that, sorry, aethesthode set the rivals' names to their Japanese names, so people won't end up having 2 rivals with the same name

Venomsplatter

Aethestode big fan!😎
    Years
  • in part 2, only kanto will be completed??
    :(
    Not 10p% sure but most likely yes.

I don't think anyone will mod the game, to change that, sorry, aethesthode set the rivals' names to their Japanese names, so people won't end up having 2 rivals with the same name
    Yeah I personally liked how the Gary looking rival was named Blue. When I think of colors with conflict Red and Blue are the two. Whatever, he's going for accuracy so I cannot complain. Plus i'm not the one making the hack.
    I'm fine with whatever Aethestode decides. Mainly because every non cannon bonus chapter and the Orange Islands chapter that he made up were the absolutely amazing. Okay, the orange islands had ups and downs. But none the less, AWESOME!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Moar updates.
    Before dem pictures, let's begin with the new additions to this ROM Hack.

Beta Pokémon - Buhi.
    Buhi.png

Beta Pokémon - Kabiin
    unknown.png

Beta Pokémon - Kurusu
    unknown.png

New Fakemon - Ms. Mime
    unknown.png

Apparent crossover with Digimon.
    1.png
    BETA-13_13.png

And now, the plot-related pictures.
    BETA_13_01.png
    BETA_13_05.png

BETA_13_16.png
    BETA_13_30.png
    BETA_13_46.png

BETA_13_60.png
    BETA_13_62.png
    BETA_13_01.png

BETA_13_04.png
    BETA_13_08.png
    BETA_13_09.png

BETA_13_10.png
    BETA_13_11.png
    png.png

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2018
    Hello, I've been playing this game for hte first time now, Beta 13, and I found a wierd glitch. If someone already reported this, ignore it. I just really couldn't read through the hundreds of pages. Plus I fiure I should mention it in case people think it was fixed and it wasn't. and yes, I'm playing Beta 13 with the two glitch-fixing patches.

Just finished Chapter and hte Bonus Chapter, and I decided to traina nd use a Kadabra. While on Route 5, after fighting the hiker by the stairs, I decide to use Kadabra to Teleport me to the Pokemon Center. He Teleports me... to Vermillion. Not only was the last Center I used was in Cerulean, I've not been to Vermillion City yet. So yeah.. kinda wierd.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Just finished Chapter and hte Bonus Chapter, and I decided to traina nd use a Kadabra. While on Route 5, after fighting the hiker by the stairs, I decide to use Kadabra to Teleport me to the Pokemon Center. He Teleports me... to Vermillion. Not only was the last Center I used was in Cerulean, I've not been to Vermillion City yet. So yeah.. kinda wierd.
    Teleport does not work correctly right now. You can use it to reach an extremely bugged and deformed Saffron City and Indigo Plateau too, for what is worth. It's an already reported issue.
    When will part 2 come, any confirmed date?
    As I said here, Aethestode gave an estimation some days ago.
    zBBMYiO.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have a small question, is it possible to play as green and yellow in the current beta? Also part 2 is estimated to come out around February, right?

Yellow no
    Green, well, u play as Green during his bonus chapter that's all. No battles but

Mid to end of feb

Last edited:

Arun kapil

Arceus
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Are those black portal like things are wormholes like in ultra sun and moon?!!!
    Yeah , but that will not be in part 2 as ultra wormhole is a thing related to lunala and solgaleo and alola arc so that will not be in part 2(as part 2 only will have kanto arc as mentioned) , so don't expect it now (maybe as i dont really know he will release it in part 2 or not)
    but maybe it will be available in future.

Last edited:
    Back