• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2018
    In the silph co. Chapter during the fight with zapmolcuno is the part with blue clefairy evolving added? Its an important part in which red get to know why blue wanted the moon stone

When fighting zapmolcuno i can fight with red only,is it possible that when entering the silph co. you are asked to play with red,blue,green or all if a person selects all he can fight zapmolcuno with the three of then like first with blue original team then green team then with red team or the team that the main player is using at that time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • In the silph co. Chapter during the fight with zapmolcuno is the part with blue clefairy evolving added? Its an important part in which red get to know why blue wanted the moon stone
    When fighting zapmolcuno i can fight with red only,is it possible that when entering the silph co. you are asked to play with red,blue,green or all if a person selects all he can fight zapmolcuno with the three of then like first with blue original team then green team then with red team or the team that the main player is using at that time.
    Aethestode didn't share any specific details about the chapters themselves like for example their length.
    The only information that we all have is through the screenshots that he published.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    Hey Lunos in the binus chapter list is missing Love Letter and Power Plant. (Dirty Salesman and Ice Snorlax is more events with intectable mons, not side chapters right?)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey Lunos in the binus chapter list is missing Love Letter and Power Plant. (Dirty Salesman and Ice Snorlax is more events with intectable mons, not side chapters right?)
    Some chapters are certainly missing, however, I decided to leave the lists just like Aethestode wrote them because they're likely not definitive.
    stuck room at Bonus Chapter: The Return in Lavender
    https://imgur.com/a/cpdMl
    As it was said in the previous page, the White Hand Chapter is buggy in the Beta 13 Part 1, avoid it.

Venomsplatter

Aethestode big fan!😎
    Years
  • I'm curious about something. Will we be able to fully control Greean and Blue. It'd be cool if we could go to a certain place then talk to them then switch to that character. It probably is way way way! Easier said than done but it'd still be Hadassah!

Venomsplatter

Aethestode big fan!😎
    Years
  • Dammit!😞 oh well it'd be cool for sure. I'm just grateful my favorite Rom hacker Aethestode is even making the hack still... even after all that bs people gave him. I still think about the Orange archipelago stagnating... I feel his irritation people walking on you and reticuling you for doing something nice for them. It sucks... this hack helps me get away from my b.s. and people that I have to deal with like that everyday. Story keeps me so captivated and focused on it. Aw well Red is my favorite of the 3 anyway. My personal favorite character is Silver though lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Hey I just found out about this hack. And while I enjoy it so far I'm wondering why beta 11 seems to have more content than beta 13

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2018
    Aethestode didn't share any specific details about the chapters themselves like for example their length.
    The only information that we all have is through the screenshots that he published.

I hope aethestode adds the features i wrote in my post.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • SkyQ, one of the spriters of Red Chapter just showed these and I thought that bringing them here could be a good idea.
    Enjoy.

Orangean Formes of Kanto Pokémon:
    unknown.png

Betamon and Myths:
    unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Years
  • SkyQ, one of the spriters of Red Chapter just showed these and I thought that bringing them here could be a good idea.
    Enjoy.

Orangean Formes of Kanto Pokémon:
    unknown.png

Betamon and Myths:
    unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

I´m blown away from the content of this hack. Amazing!
    One suggestion from me would be to add permanent rebattles to the game, to give the possibility to start over without loosing all the progress. I would add rebattles when the story line and all the content in this hack are finished, if that´s possible.

The next suggestion is to add random wild pokemon and random trainer pokemon.
    A berry system (from Emerald or Soul Silver/ Heart Gold or both) would make the game even more interesting and battles would be much more enjoyable.

The next is, adding some boxes to the pc system in the pokecenter, because the number of pokemon seems endless. I don´t know if there is a way to rewrite the pokedex to support 4 digit numbers (for example pokemon number 1100 or something).

The last thing is, this hack has so much content, that I think there must be found a possibility to expand the rom to 64 mb (and there is a way to do that) and to make all programs support those new offsets. I know there must be a way and even if I have to do this myself, I will do.

Besides that, don´t misinterprate that. Those are only suggestions, no criticism. This hack is amazing and I´m more than excited to see the full thing.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Beta 13 is a reboot, meaning Aethestode has reworked his hack from scratch. And Beta 13 looks gorgeous and its quality is higher than that of Beta 11(ugh), it's no question that Beta 13 currently has lesser contents.

Ok that makes sense

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I´m blown away from the content of this hack. Amazing!
    One suggestion from me would be to add permanent rebattles to the game, to give the possibility to start over without loosing all the progress. I would add rebattles when the story line and all the content in this hack are finished, if that´s possible.

The next suggestion is to add random wild pokemon and random trainer pokemon.
    A berry system (from Emerald or Soul Silver/ Heart Gold or both) would make the game even more interesting and battles would be much more enjoyable.

The next is, adding some boxes to the pc system in the pokecenter, because the number of pokemon seems endless. I don´t know if there is a way to rewrite the pokedex to support 4 digit numbers (for example pokemon number 1100 or something).

The last thing is, this hack has so much content, that I think there must be found a possibility to expand the rom to 64 mb (and there is a way to do that) and to make all programs support those new offsets. I know there must be a way and even if I have to do this myself, I will do.

Besides that, don´t misinterprate that. Those are only suggestions, no criticism. This hack is amazing and I´m more than excited to see the full thing.

1) Sounds possible.

2) An In-Game Randomizer sounds impossible through binary hacking, which is what ROM Hacking is stuck with right now-
    I suggest you to wait for the community to start exploring the disassembly and decompilation Pokémon projects.
    A berry system is perfectly possible though.

3) That one is possible, but it requires some ASM and maybe C knowledge. There are ways, but right now I don't think anyone has gave them a try in an American ROM, only the Japanese ROM Hackers have been able to expand the PC Boxes in their own ROM, the Japanese Pokémon Fire Red.

4) While you CAN expand a ROM's size, the issue is that the GBA itself and the Emulators out there CANNOT recognize the added space. GBA ROMs are supposed to be able to hold a maximun of 32MBs of information, so for a GBA ROM with a higher amount of data to work, you would most likely need to come up with a custom GBA emulator that supported such a thing.

Worth mentioning, I don't think that Aethestode comes to this thread anymore.
    I suggest you to take some of these suggestions to the Discord server.

ON: 1 hour late updates, enjoy.
    BETA_13_20.png
    BETA_13_22.png
    BETA_13_27.png

BETA_13_30.png
    BETA_13_36.png
    BETA_13_42.png

BETA_13_44.png
    BETA_13_60.png
    BETA_13_63.png

EDIT: Followed by freshly baked updates, enjoy.
    BETA_13_95.png
    BETA_13_96.png

BETA_13_97.png
    BETA_13_98.png

EDIT2: Did someone say "there's not enough updates"? Because if so..
    BETA_13_109.png
    BETA_13_117.png
    BETA_13_122.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • 1) Sounds possible.

2) An In-Game Randomizer sounds impossible through binary hacking, which is what ROM Hacking is stuck with right now-
    I suggest you to wait for the community to start exploring the disassembly and decompilation Pokémon projects.
    A berry system is perfectly possible though.

3) That one is possible, but it requires some ASM and maybe C knowledge. There are ways, but right now I don't think anyone has gave them a try in an American ROM, only the Japanese ROM Hackers have been able to expand the PC Boxes in their own ROM, the Japanese Pokémon Fire Red.

4) While you CAN expand a ROM's size, the issue is that the GBA itself and the Emulators out there CANNOT recognize the added space. GBA ROMs are supposed to be able to hold a maximun of 32MBs of information, so for a GBA ROM with a higher amount of data to work, you would most likely need to come up with a custom GBA emulator that supported such a thing.

Worth mentioning, I don't think that Aethestode comes to this thread anymore.
    I suggest you to take some of these suggestions to the Discord server.

ON: 1 hour late updates, enjoy.
    BETA_13_20.png
    BETA_13_22.png
    BETA_13_27.png

BETA_13_30.png
    BETA_13_36.png
    BETA_13_42.png

BETA_13_44.png
    BETA_13_60.png
    BETA_13_63.png

EDIT: Followed by freshly baked updates, enjoy.
    BETA_13_95.png
    BETA_13_96.png

BETA_13_97.png
    BETA_13_98.png

EDIT2: Did someone say "there's not enough updates"? Because if so..
    BETA_13_109.png
    BETA_13_117.png
    BETA_13_122.png

Wow! I´m amazed on how fast this hack is progressing. The pictures look sweet.
    How can I get access to the discord server and how do I find it?

Years
  • Hello, guys!

If you want to join the Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter Discord Server to have a better insight regarding the Hack's update progress, follow this link: https://discord.gg/KdZkptw

If you decide to do so, make sure to read the rules and don't be a troublemaker. Joining only to stir things up, Team Rocket-like, will result in Red and Co. defeating you in a crushing battle in retaliation.

I hope you enjoyed - and keep enjoying - Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter Beta 13!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2023
    is there any guide for all the eevee evolutions available and how they evolve? want a sylveon!

Back