• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    What's the next region going to be worked on? There's pictures of Orre and lot of Orange Island Pok?mon.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2018
    HI! first of all sorry for my name aethestode. i want to know how to complete the (sea monster, hospitality)
    chapters. plus i've got some mysterious items (urn,invitation) and sometimes when i teleport to pallet town, no one's there and when i came to the house for rent, blue was there and after that i can't find blue.
    THANKS. And please aethestode answer my comment.

Years
  • In beta 13 part 1 sea monster and hospitality chapters can not be completed because rock smash is required to complete them and as for the disappearance of people and encounter of blue in pallet town that is the end of the beta you will be able to continue the story in part 2.

For the bonus chapter with the item urn you have to go to lavender tower and interact with the tombstone at the upper side where you battled green.
    The bonus chapter with the item invitation can't be completed in the current beta.

And sorry for my bad English 😁

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • HI! first of all sorry for my name aethestode. i want to know how to complete the (sea monster, hospitality)
    chapters. plus i've got some mysterious items (urn,invitation) and sometimes when i teleport to pallet town, no one's there and when i came to the house for rent, blue was there and after that i can't find blue.
    THANKS. And please aethestode answer my comment.

-Lake Monster and Hospitality are not completable in the Beta 13 Part 1. Wait for the Part 2.

-The item "Urn" is for the Abandoned Gym Chapter. Take it to the 6th Floor of Lavender Town's Pokémon Tower.

-I'm not really sure which item are you referring to by saying "Invitation", but if it's the one you get in Cinnabar Island, it'll be used in a side chapter later on. Ignore it for now.

-The cutscene with Blue in that house at Pallet Town is a small foreshadow of certain events that'll happen during the Fire Red & Lead Green Chapter.

-The people in Pallet Town dissappearing at times is kind of a bug. Don't worry, it'll be solved once you complete the events at Saffron City's Silph Company in the Beta 13 Part 2.

-Aethestode doesn't come here too often, I think.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2018
    -Lake Monster and Hospitality are not completable in the Beta 13 Part 1. Wait for the Part 2.

-The item "Urn" is for the Abandoned Gym Chapter. Take it to the 6th Floor of Lavender Town's Pokémon Tower.

-I'm not really sure which item are you referring to by saying "Invitation", but if it's the one you get in Cinnabar Island, it'll be used in a side chapter later on. Ignore it for now.

-The cutscene with Blue in that house at Pallet Town is a small foreshadow of certain events that'll happen during the Fire Red & Lead Green Chapter.

-The people in Pallet Town dissappearing at times is kind of a bug. Don't worry, it'll be solved once you complete the events at Saffron City's Silph Company in the Beta 13 Part 2.

-Aethestode doesn't come here too often, I think.
    hello...i am new here..I don't know.what's is the released date of this hack?...pls say me

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Just noticed something
    During the disappearance of everyone in Pallet Town, if you go to the house whose door the old lady always stays in front of, there's a cutscene. However, once it ends, the game may freeze (not always though)

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • This hack looks amazing! I'm going to wait until it's closer to being finished to play, but I'm looking forward to it. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2021
    In safari zone, i went into a house and read the diaries, then a victreebell appeared and blocked my way out, then game crashed when i interacted with it...

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • In safari zone, i went into a house and read the diaries, then a victreebell appeared and blocked my way out, then game crashed when i interacted with it...
    That bug was already reported a thousand times. Avoid that house for now.

ON: I kinda forgot to post this but it looks like this might be the perfect time.
    These are the most noteworthy bugs that Aethestode found in the Beta 13 Part 2 during his quick journey through it.

Green = Fixed.
    Olive = Couldn't replicate the glitch to fix it or will be fixed in later patches since it's not that big of a deal.
    Red = Can't be fixed for now.
    Pink = Decision taken to counter one or more glitches.
    Black = Not a glitch

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back