• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Hey lunos, I followed the walkthrough you provided. The issue at hand is that the first switch worked (The switch sound worked) but when I went over to the second one it says "Flashing lights" or something like that without the switch noise. Am I doing something wrong? I have followed it to the T.
    Go to the previous floor, then go back to the floor with the switches and try again.
    Don't forget to pick up the note on the table.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2019
    Hey lunos, thanks man for the help but it seems I?m stuck at the part where I?ll trigger some kind of dialog here when I go to route 5 after the appearance of the exclamation point and facing backwards it seems stuck but the music is still playing and I cant initiate anything like moving or starting the menu, I already tried using a freshly patched rom to see if my rom is just faulty but still doesn't work. What can I do at this point I dont wanna do a redo of the game becoz its to much hassle to work with

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2018
    Hi iv'e played the game wich is awosome but my bulbasaur didnt evolve at all and now he is lvl 40. I cant complete the mew two chapter when you need to bring your vinusaor, how can i fix it?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey lunos, thanks man for the help but it seems I?m stuck at the part where I?ll trigger some kind of dialog here when I go to route 5 after the appearance of the exclamation point and facing backwards it seems stuck but the music is still playing and I cant initiate anything like moving or starting the menu, I already tried using a freshly patched rom to see if my rom is just faulty but still doesn't work. What can I do at this point I dont wanna do a redo of the game becoz its to much hassle to work with
    Are you by any chance resuming a savefile from an older patch, like the Beta 13 Part 1, the first releases of the Beta 13 Part 2 or something like that?
    If so, that's most likely the issue.
    Hi iv'e played the game wich is awosome but my bulbasaur didnt evolve at all and now he is lvl 40. I cant complete the mew two chapter when you need to bring your vinusaor, how can i fix it?
    Evolve it with max friendship + 1 level.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    Hello, I found a bug to report. When you play Blue's Tale Chapter 2, if you die twice you are stuck like this. Somehow I can't manage to put a screenshot in here as an image, so here's the link:

https://imgur.com/a/vavmPfN

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • no i downloaded the latest one and got a unpacked a new rom and restarted form scratch
    It's hard to tell by the way in which you worded your message, did you download a Pre-Patched ROM or I got that wrong?
    If you didn't and you applied the patch by yourself, and you're still having the issue, I suggest you to report it in the Discord server explaining the issue in detail.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2019
    Are you by any chance resuming a savefile from an older patch, like the Beta 13 Part 1, the first releases of the Beta 13 Part 2 or something like that?
    If so, that's most likely the issue.
    yes, the last rom that I played that patch is the 4 types of patch needed I think thats beta 13 part 2. Do I really need to restart my save? And I found a bug at the Mc?s house when I enter the second floor, the MC?m mom is right there at the staircase and when I try to interact the game just freeze all of the sudden but walking through it is okay.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • yes, the last rom that I played that patch is the 4 types of patch needed I think thats beta 13 part 2. Do I really need to restart my save? And I found a bug at the Mc?s house when I enter the second floor, the MC?m mom is right there at the staircase and when I try to interact the game just freeze all of the sudden but walking through it is okay.
    The only single patch you need to apply is the latest one, and you have to do so over a Clean Pok?mon Fire Red v1.0 USA ROM.
    That's how it's always been ever since the first release of the Beta 13 Part 2.
    And then there's the RTC Fix Patch which you only have to use if you're playing on mGBA.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Guys, I'm having some trouble here. When I'm about to enter Saffron City, instead of getting the cutscene with Blue (the girl), I get kicked back to route 5 and freeze. I tried running the glith cleaner again, but it remains the same

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Guys, I'm having some trouble here. When I'm about to enter Saffron City, instead of getting the cutscene with Blue (the girl), I get kicked back to route 5 and freeze. I tried running the glith cleaner again, but it remains the same
    Are you playing on the latest patch, Beta 13 Part 2F?
    If so, are you using a savefile from a previous version, like Beta 13 Part 2D or older?
    If you are, you have to start a clean savefile.
    EDIT: Alright, my fault, wrong words selection. You can also use cheats like Caeldar suggested, but then you're on your own.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    Guys, I'm having some trouble here. When I'm about to enter Saffron City, instead of getting the cutscene with Blue (the girl), I get kicked back to route 5 and freeze. I tried running the glith cleaner again, but it remains the same

You dont have to start a new savefile like Lunos says. I had the same issue and managed to get past with Walk though walls Cheat, then the cutscene will trigger normally and you can proceed until Pokemon League.

Aethe said for the new beta 14 you have to start new save file anyway so I would not start new right now if I were you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    @Lunos yeah, and it's a savefile from part 1
    @Caeldar thanks, I'll try that

EDIT: it didn't work with the code. It happened even in the middle of trees
    EDIT 2: I had to go south, as if I were going to Vermilion City for it to work

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    I must have skipped that, but well, it's solved for now. I'll try to clear it with this one, and when the next beta comes, I'll start a new one
    Thanks guys

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2020
    Omg! Part 2 was finally released!? I haven't checked back in weeks. Where is it? How do I use it?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Omg! Part 2 was finally released!? I haven't checked back in weeks. Where is it? How do I use it?
    1) The .ups patch is in the main post.

2) To apply .ups patch you simply:
    a) Open NUPS Patcher
    b) Click on "Apply an UPS Patch to a file"
    c) Choose your Pok?mon Fire Red v1.0 USA ROM where it says "File to Patch"
    d) Choose Beta 13 Part 2F.ups where it says "UPS Patch"
    e) Choose "Ignore" where it says "If file is invalid".
    f) Click on "Patch".
    g) Done.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2020
    The game is awesome, the texture, the text, the battles, and difficulties.

But I am confused, I am playing the 13th Beta and completed the game, talked to Oak so I could go to the Islands. but when I arrive in Vermilion there is nothing that can take me there.

I talked with everyone in the city, and with Oak again but I am not able to make any progress

Help?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • The game is awesome, the texture, the text, the battles, and difficulties.

But I am confused, I am playing the 13th Beta and completed the game, talked to Oak so I could go to the Islands. but when I arrive in Vermilion there is nothing that can take me there.

I talked with everyone in the city, and with Oak again but I am not able to make any progress

Help?
    Beta 13 ends after winning the Pok?mon League. The Orange Islands will come in the next beta.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2020
    I'm playing a little bit through part 2. And I noticed that the teleport man and his abra disappeared. Is this is a glitch?

Back