• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2021
    I'm playing a little bit through part 2. And I noticed that the teleport man and his abra disappeared. Is this is a glitch?
    Have you finished the Volcano badge chapter? If so you gotta go back to Pallet Town via Route 21 then go to Saffron City

Last edited:

G27

Years
  • I am not completely played this game, but some bugs are appearing in game such as:
    1. In "bicycle contest", sometimes only black screen appears.
    2. In dive, black water appearing, not blue.
    3. As compare to official FireRed story, player got gym badges without gym match except "pewter city, ceruleen city and celadon city gym match.
    4. In Pokemon center, when connect to Professor Oak's PC for pokedex rating, then this this is not working.
    5. When caught new pokemon such as Sarapi, Kangaskid, then only showing information about "Ratata". I don't know why Kangaskid evolves in Cubone, not Kangaskhan or Kangaskhoo.
    6. Pokemon use HM moves without learn, if Pokemon learns HM moves like Poliwarth learned "surf" and try this, then other pokemon showing acts, not that pokemon that actually learn this think.
    7. Without map, this game is bit complicated. And sometimes starting chapter not appearing, only showing end of chapter blah blah blah. Bonus chapter is still incomplete such as "one tail vulpix". I think need better works in chapter wise story.
    8. Some thinks are violent and not recommended for kids.
    Please fix all these necessary, I know developer is working best, but first fix this bugs.

G27

Years
  • And good news, Visual Boy Advance is now updated to v2.10, many thinks fixed with excellent visual quality.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • 3. As compare to official FireRed story, player got gym badges without gym match except "pewter city, ceruleen city and celadon city gym match.
    Pokémon Adventures - Red Chapter follows the plot of the Pokémon Adventures Manga from Red's point of view. Red gets the Vermilion, Fuchsia and Saffron badges later on during the plot, Blaine gives him the Volcano Badge in Cinnabar Island and he never gets Giovanni's Earth Badge.
    4. In Pokemon center, when connect to Professor Oak's PC for pokedex rating, then this this is not working.
    5. When caught new pokemon such as Sarapi, Kangaskid, then only showing information about "Ratata". I don't know why Kangaskid evolves in Cubone, not Kangaskhan or Kangaskhoo.
    Already reported.
    6. Pokemon use HM moves without learn, if Pokemon learns HM moves like Poliwarth learned "surf" and try this, then other pokemon showing acts, not that pokemon that actually learn this think.
    As long as the pokémon that appears in the animation can also learn the HM, it's fine.
    8. Some thinks are violent and not recommended for kids.
    Please read the very beginning of the main post, right before the introduction.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I finally got that single Exeggcute from that NPC in the safari Zone. Does it by chance evolve into anything? if so, how? Also, is it worth keeping on my team? I am really fascinated by that new typing it has alongside its traditional grass.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2020
    Something's wrong. When I try to go to saffron city, there's suddenly an explanation point above Red's head and he turns around. Then the game freezes. The music still plays. But none of the buttons work.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I finally got that single Exeggcute from that NPC in the safari Zone. Does it by chance evolve into anything? if so, how? Also, is it worth keeping on my team? I am really fascinated by that new typing it has alongside its traditional grass.
    No, it doesn't evolve. Pretty sure the NPC that gives it to you says so too.
    Something's wrong. When I try to go to saffron city, there's suddenly an explanation point above Red's head and he turns around. Then the game freezes. The music still plays. But none of the buttons work.
    As it was said some posts ago, you can start a clean savefile in the latest patch or you can use the Walk Through Wall cheat to get into Route 7, in which case you're alone.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2020
    Dude are you serious? I put 76 hours into this save file. I don't want to do all of that again. What's the walk through walls code?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2022
    Just wanted to be one of the people who says I love this game and appreciate immensely the effort put into it. Easily my most favorite Rom Hack ever. I know it'll take a while for the events to catch up to where the previous version ended (Before the redo) But it's well worth the wait. I hope you keep up the good work.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2022
    Dude are you serious? I put 76 hours into this save file. I don't want to do all of that again. What's the walk through walls code?

If you have a save file from before you get on cinnabar island. (Like in seafoams) Run from seafoam and get on cinnabar to save blaine. In the middle of the dialogue while saving blaine, save your file before the cutscene ends. Load the save file from talking to blaine/the team rocket cutscene with the new patch/version of beta from there. That's how I didn't get any bugs while still having my save file. It's because they added a new cutscene I think, right after you fight Moltres.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • So, I stumbled upon something odd.
    After I saved Yellow and got the Rock Smash HM, I decided to complete that bonus chapter of the crazy old inn keeper guy. I flew to celeadon city. There is a stretch of water near a house called "Phan residence" . I decided to surf along that route and the voices of the corpses suddenly got triggered while I'm surfing. Bear in mind that I didn't even use rock smash to find the corpses in the garden. The event got triggered through that water stretch. I reset the game to previous save state and executed the chapter correctly

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • crazy old inn keeper guy
    I think the word you're looking for is "cannibal", not inn keeper.
    I flew to celeadon city. There is a stretch of water near a house called "Phan residence" . I decided to surf along that route and the voices of the corpses suddenly got triggered while I'm surfing. Bear in mind that I didn't even use rock smash to find the corpses in the garden. The event got triggered through that water stretch. I reset the game to previous save state and executed the chapter correctly
    It'd be better if you provided an actual picture of the exact spot where you triggered the cutscene.
    It's already known that it can trigger in the gateway to Floral, but it happening while surfing too is a new issue.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    What's up with the unattainable items through the game? Do we know why Aesthotede put these poke balls?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I think the word you're looking for is "cannibal", not inn keeper.

It'd be better if you provided an actual picture of the exact spot where you triggered the cutscene.
    It's already known that it can trigger in the gateway to Floral, but it happening while surfing too is a new issue.
    Aye! I used inned keep instead of Cannibal to not spoil the bonus chapters for anyone. (Especially for folks like me who do not like spoilers.)
    I'll definitely hit you up with a photo. I can't screenshot since I'm playing this on an Emulator handheld console.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2018
    what possible evolutions are there in this game for eevee.
    i saw that i could evolve one with the sun stone but i dont know if i want to hahaha

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I found another oddity. I'm currently battling brown in Victory road. His Raichu used substitute and then used grass knot on my Triple-Geodudes. Instead of my Geodude taking damage, the game said "Geodudes substitute took the damage."
    However, upon breaking Raichu's substitute, Grass knot did its usual damage to my Geodudes.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Is your pokemon move set and stuff still the samw with the original one?
    Movesets are those of Gen. 6 with possible modifications here and there. This hack uses MrDollSteak's patch.
    What's up with the unattainable items through the game? Do we know why Aesthotede put these poke balls?
    A present for those who use the Walk Through Walls cheat code.
    what possible evolutions are there in this game for eevee.
    i saw that i could evolve one with the sun stone but i dont know if i want to hahaha
    You don't need to use evolutionary stones on Eevee, there's the Evo Coral which you can find in the Underwater Spot of the S.S. Anne.
    The currently obtainable evolutions are: Flareon (Fire), Jolteon (Electric), Vaporeon (Water), Espeon (Psychic), Umbreon (Dark), Leafeon (Grass), Glaceon (Ice), Sylveon (Fairy), Brawleon (Fighting), Aeroneon (Flying), Toxeon (Poison), Ancieon (Ground), Bouldeon (Rock), Insecteon (Bug), Mysteon (Dragon), Wispeon (Ghost), Metalleon (Steel) and Vexeon (Normal).
    Omneon and Mystereon are the only 2 that remain unobtainable atm.
    I found another oddity. I'm currently battling brown in Victory road. His Raichu used substitute and then used grass knot on my Triple-Geodudes. Instead of my Geodude taking damage, the game said "Geodudes substitute took the damage."
    However, upon breaking Raichu's substitute, Grass knot did its usual damage to my Geodudes.
    Already reported.

Last edited:
    Back