• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2019
    Hey I'm new here, hehe, so I got this Porygon in the Sylph Co. And I gave him a Vaccine I just noticed that when I use Porygon on the battlefield when I press fight a megastone appears beside his healthbar what does that mean? And how can I use the vaccine?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    where can i find the amulet coin
    Route 24.
    Hey I'm new here, hehe, so I got this Porygon in the Sylph Co. And I gave him a Vaccine I just noticed that when I use Porygon on the battlefield when I press fight a megastone appears beside his healthbar what does that mean? And how can I use the vaccine?
    Press START before choosing a move and Porygon will mega evolve power up and turn into a PorygonX.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2019
    Will Porygon X mega evolution, it still be possible if I evolve him to Porygon2? and How can I get him to evolve to PorygonZ?...

Another question, Can I get to Alola, Hoenn etc. cause I'm stuck in Kinnow Island in Orange Archipelago, help me please.

Can I get to the part where there are Mudkips everywhere in Cerulean City? I tried Diving but it doesn't work

Is fusing pokemon available? if yes then how?.

P. S. sorry if I ask too much

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Will Porygon X mega evolution, it still be possible if I evolve him to Porygon2? and How can I get him to evolve to PorygonZ?...

Another question, Can I get to Alola, Hoenn etc. cause I'm stuck in Kinnow Island in Orange Archipelago, help me please.
    1) Only Porygon can turn into a PorygonX. Porygon2 cannot.
    To evolve Porygon, in case you want to get a Porygon 2, you can use a Link Stone.
    Porygon-Z is not obtainable at the moment.

2) The latest beta ends at Kinnow Island after the Freak Show Chapter.
    The rest of the Orange Archipelago and regions will be implemented eventually down the road, as Aethestode makes them.
    Can I get to the part where there are Mudkips everywhere in Cerulean City? I tried Diving but it doesn't work
    Cerulean City never gets filled with Mudkip. I don't know where are you taking that from.
    If you're talking about the Swampert X side event, you have a playthrough of it in the YT playlist linked at the Side Chapter Starting Point Guide in the main post.
    Is fusing pokemon available? if yes then how?.
    It's not available, no. I'd assume it'll work similarly if not exactly the same as it did back in the Beta 11.
    You get the required item, the 2 pokémon and take them to a place where an NPC will take away the required pokémon and give you the resultant fusion in exchange.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2019
    Hi. Everyone.

Does everyone know how to evolve Orangean Skiploom?

I tried to evolve by leveling up but it became normal form Jumpluff.

Thank you

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2019
    I have a tyrogue, what evolutions are available and how?

Is it possible to evolve Eevee into Glaceon in this hack?

Yes, you could use the evo coral in the Key Items and use it on Evee, bunch of different Eevolutions will appear.

How can I get the new pokemons, tangelor, policroak, hitmonyan, laketle etc.?

Last edited by a moderator:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    Is it possible to evolve Eevee into Glaceon in this hack?

Other then using evo coral, Eevee evolves into it by using an ice stone in beta 14 onward

By any chance do u know the cheat codes for those starter mons

Dude, i only use the cheat codes to get female eeveelutions since i have enough of bad eggs, you should too

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    I have a tyrogue, what evolutions are available and how?
    Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan and Hitmontop, in the exact same ways than in vanilla Fire Red.
    How can I get the new pokemons, tangelor, policroak, hitmonyan, laketle etc.?
    If a pokémon is not listed in the Obtainable Pokémon List linked at the main post, it might not be obtainable at the moment.
    If it's meant to be an evolution of an already existing pokémon, you'll have to figure out their evolution method by testing out different things.
    With that being said, I'm not sure if Hitmonyan is obtainable atm.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2020
    I captured 6 voltorbs so I can get the voltorbgun however when I went to sylph co the scientist guy doesn't give me anything

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2020
    I am currently playing through the team rocket hideout chapter and inside it whenever I battle a member it keeps crashing saying the game jumped to an invalid address.Btw I use mGBA

Back