• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    Can sarapi and kabiin evolve also are you guys foreshadowing necrozma and different dimensions in this game

Use the pokemon insurgence mega ploiwrath sprite it looks better

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I actually did look at the obtainable list, but it only shows which Pokemon are wild encounters and the event Pokemon, like Marin and Buhi. As far as I can tell, it doesn't really give any info on how to get the beta evolutions for Pinsir, Lickitung, Chansey, etc.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I actually did look at the obtainable list, but it only shows which Pokemon are wild encounters and the event Pokemon, like Marin and Buhi. As far as I can tell, it doesn't really give any info on how to get the beta evolutions for Pinsir, Lickitung, Chansey, etc.
    If it's not on the list, it might not be obtainable atm.
    If it's an evolution or pre-evolution, then you can try the different evolution methods on X pokémon, and if nothing works, then said evolution or pre-evolution is just not available for now.
    When is beta 15 out
    No release dates.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    Lunos is porygon ash ketchum and is marin from a different dimension if so then where is it from

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    While I do enjoy the game, I find the scripted losses really annoying. I swept the entire water type team of "Cissy", yet I still lost and she expresses her disbelief of how the Team Rocket triad lost to me. I really hope that changes in future versions.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • how d begin the zapdos chapter can someone explain can I still do it even though am champion
    No, that chapter can only be played before fighting Moltres in Cinnabar Island.
    To play it, you must go all the way back to the Power Plant in Route 10.

ON:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • How can i get eevee and its evolution withhe second ability??? Please help
    Saving the game before the fight against Erika and resetting until you get an Eevee with the 2nd ability.

ON:

Also, I have created an Imgur account where I'll be uploading every new base stats sheet from now on.
    Linking every single post with base stats sheets was bloating the Special Updates Post.

Here's the link to the gallery, it contains all the 60 sheets released so far.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/hC5mvkn

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2019
    Hi, I'm in the Rocket HQs in Celadon and every time I try to battle a rocket grunt or Ditto (any battle basically), my game crashes. What do I do?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2020
    is kurusu getting new evolutions cos it already evolutions in the game
    btw y is sunmola so hard to catch I used around 70 pokeballs and around 40 ultra balls and none of them worked, it didn't even shake once. Eventually I gave up and decide to faint the level 42 sunmola and it gave me 1 exp

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • is kurusu getting new evolutions cos it already evolutions in the game
    I don't think so.
    btw y is sunmola so hard to catch I used around 70 pokeballs and around 40 ultra balls and none of them worked, it didn't even shake once. Eventually I gave up and decide to faint the level 42 sunmola and it gave me 1 exp
    Sunmola is uncatchable for now. It's a bug and it was already fixed for the next version.

Back