• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
  • Well, it sounds like a type that behaves erratically. I don't know if Aethestode justified or explained it lore wise.
    As for its weaknesses and strengths, there is a Type Efficiency Table in the main post, under the Guides Section.

OK thanks, i reccently cauth Dolly and it had GLT type and so was that beta mon that i rescued from that mentally ill old hag

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • BETA_14_07.png
    BETA_14_48.png
    BETA_14_51.png

Andross1

Jahad Princess
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2019
    are these rom hacks still playable at mobile.. it's been several years since i last played it. and if yes what emulator should i use.. thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2020
    Sorry for bothering you but I have a problem :(

I downloaded Beta 14,5 and Pkm Fire Red and used Tsukuyomi to patched these file but I still can't play

Thank for your help :(

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I downloaded Beta 14,5 and Pkm Fire Red and used Tsukuyomi to patched these file but I still can't play
    Options > Emulator > Save Type, check "Automatic" and "Flash 128K".
    Close VBA afterward to force save the changes.

Also, make sure the Real Time Clock is also checked in Options > Emulator, or else you'll miss the time based events.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • what do I do after I defeat Sabrina? and how do I acquire the other costumes? currently I only have the Rocket costume.
    The only other costume you can obtain is the Traditional/Yukata Costume, which is in Floral City.
    As for Sabrina, do you mean during the storyline or the rematch after the events of the Kanto Region?

ON:
    BETA_14_632.png
    BETA_14_636.png
    BETA_14_628.png

BETA_14_637.png
    BETA_14_656.png
    BETA_14_660.png

BETA_14_664.png
    BETA_14_718.png
    BETA_14_727.png

BETA_14_737.png
    BETA_14_754.png
    BETA_14_791.png

BETA_14_825.png

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2024
    I can't even imagine the level of effort you must have put in to make this masterpiece of a game. Good luck for the future, whether that's continuing with this hack, or going off to build another.

bws81691

ProfessorCreepyPasta
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I'm using the 14 Beta and VBA-M

You probably used the wrong Fire Red ROM to apply the patch, or you're using some obscure GBA Emulator.

Never mind, I got it working properly.

Last edited by a moderator:

xeratic

Reach out to the truth
    Years
  • Okay, so, I'm at the point where I have 7 badges, and Cerulean City has the sandstorm effect with Team Rocket music. Am I supposed to do something there? The 8th gym isn't fully open either, so I can't battle the Gym leader

Back