• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2019
    How can I stand against gym rematches when my best pokemon is Espeon that is level 55? Is there some quick way to level up?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • How can I stand against gym rematches when my best pokemon is Espeon that is level 55? Is there some quick way to level up?
    Besides using a Lucky Egg in the areas with the highest leveled wild Pokémon in the hack? No, there isn't.
    You can use competitive strategies or cheats, but the Gym Rematches are clearly meant to be Endgame Content.
    You shouldn't bother with them right now.

ON:
    Vs0A2DL.png

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Yo guys i dont know if anyone see this or not i hope someone does,i find a way for a pokemon to learn fly without using cheatcodes or anything, u go to a move reminder dude house ask for tiny mushroom to remind u a move use spearow (i used the shiny spearow i caught early on) it was a fearow and one of the forgoten moves was fly, strange right? i cant use it though since it says i dont have enough gym badges even though i have seven XD so yeah anyone dying to learn fly in this game that is how u do it ;)

Kolar™

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    Cut it, jst cut it. Next beta isn't coming in December. My experience is telling me this.

Kolar™

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    What did Aethestode said before? He said that, the estimated time for the next beta will be in November. Yes, he did said, that it may change. And what did i said before. That whats i said, "there is no possibility of it coming in november, since life exists". Thing got exactly as i said, because i knew aethe very well. Trust me, the new beta isn't coming in December.

Ps:- there was a guy, who argued with me before about the November release thingy. He was so bold that the new beta is coming in November. He told ne that i was wrong. U will become lke that guy.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Cut it, jst cut it. Next beta isn't coming in December. My experience is telling me this.
    But it might. that's the thing. November wasn't and December isn't a confirmed release date. They're estimations made taking into account how much stuff was already done on the development side by Aethestode.

I tried to make as clear as I could in this thread that November was never a final date for the next release.
    If anything went wrong (and it did, as you can see), the release would be pushed back X amount of time.

Simply put, the Beta 15 is estimated to come out in December. If anything goes wrong, it might be delayed yet again.

Last edited:

Kolar™

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    Aright, i am jst a^n idiot, and there is no point in arguing either. When the time, will come, u all will see. Oh! About my lang^uage, u say! I am an mind`less guy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Hello, I don't know if somebody's already asked, but can someone list out some interesting/funny-to-use Pokemon/Fakemon/Betamon,... that are obtainable throughout the game. There are a lot of new and weird-looking ones compared to the original games that I don't know which one is worth using and it's a pity that I don't have enough patience or time to check them all. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    Lunos which artist made the title screen for pokemon red chapter. Can you tell me who it was and is there any way i could contact them

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    The game froze when I leveled up the Fallen either through battle or Rare Candy. Is this a bug or was I doing something wrong?

FurryFurret

Lazy as heck dude
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2021
    I don't care about Geuron or the grunts. All I want now is slapping a Steelix at Tesla's face

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I have a couple of questions. I've been away for the most part regarding this hack, and I hear that Beta 15 is anticipated in December. So, with that said...
    1. Will the previous beta 14 save not be compatible with the incoming 15?
    2. What is new in B15? Is there access to new areas or Pokemon? I looked and the last event currently is the Freakshow chapter.
    3. Roughly, what will the highest level wild Pokemon and trainer level be in the new beta? Is that strange six level 255 pokemon trainer still an event?

Thanks!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I have a couple of questions. I've been away for the most part regarding this hack, and I hear that Beta 15 is anticipated in December. So, with that said...
    1. Will the previous beta 14 save not be compatible with the incoming 15?
    2. What is new in B15? Is there access to new areas or Pokemon? I looked and the last event currently is the Freakshow chapter.
    3. Roughly, what will the highest level wild Pokemon and trainer level be in the new beta? Is that strange six level 255 pokemon trainer still an event?

Thanks!

1) Yes, supposedly, it will.

2) Beta 15 will have the Kanto Region, the entire Orange Archipelago and, if there's enough space in the ROM after that and nothing goes wrong, Cerise Island.

3) It's impossible to tell.
    As for the latter question, if you're talking about the Kanto Gym Leader Rematches and the event with Alolan Red in Cerulean Cave, while we don't know if those are still in, Aethestode hasn't mentioned whether he removed them or not. We'll have to wait for the Beta 15 to come out and see for ourselves.

Back