• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Thanks for the info. I had another question. Are the teleporters supposed to disappear after you beat Moltres?
    Yes. The game forces you to walk your way to Saffron City.
    One of the 3 ways to the south of Cerulean is blocked by two people singing.
    Did you go to Oak's Lab before going to Route 5? There's a scene there involving Sabrina and Green.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    I defeated the orange league and when I went to pallet town the saffron event retriggered n there's no way I can help the pallet people wht to do now

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    hey real quick having a hard time finding the info but where is the name rater thanks
    Valencia Island.
    I defeated the orange league and when I went to pallet town the saffron event retriggered n there's no way I can help the pallet people wht to do now
    Are you sure that you're playing on a clean savefile in the latest version of the hack (Beta 15.4) specifically?

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    I'm stuck on this Team Rocket grunt that uses Chansey. It's substitute move never fails, and then it uses recover or some other healing moves to heal the damage it took from using a substitute. That Chansey has absolutely no attacks, so I can't even lose the battle and go to the pokemon center. Eventually, my pokemon will run out of P.P., so... yeah. Anyone know what to do here?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    I'm stuck on this Team Rocket grunt that uses Chansey. It's substitute move never fails, and then it uses recover or some other healing moves to heal the damage it took from using a substitute. That Chansey has absolutely no attacks, so I can't even lose the battle and go to the pokemon center. Eventually, my pokemon will run out of P.P., so... yeah. Anyone know what to do here?
    Chansey has a low base defense, so use physical moves. If you've got any Fighting type ones, then use those specially since they do super effective damage to Chansey, if I'm remembering correctly.

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    Thanks, but I just beat Chansey. Speed is also key. My Poliwrath has a lot of speed, and I used Mega Kick. Thanks anyway!

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    I went to Cinnabar Mansion after I beat Team Rocket in Silph and after completing The Road To Stardom Bonus Chapter, and I don't know what to do after seeing some Rocket grunt dying by some Pokemon that said "boo". What do I do?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    I went to Cinnabar Mansion after I beat Team Rocket in Silph and after completing The Road To Stardom Bonus Chapter, and I don't know what to do after seeing some Rocket grunt dying by some Pokemon that said "boo". What do I do?
    Explore the mansion. There's a side chapter you can play there.

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    Thanks

Then how do you challenge the Viridian City gym? And where is HM Dive or Rock Smash?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Then how do you challenge the Viridian City gym? And where is HM Dive or Rock Smash?
    After the events in Silph Co. and Cerulean Cave, you must have seen a cutscene involving Yellow in Viridian Forest.
    Go rescue her, take her with her parents, and they'll give you the HM06 Rock Smash to enter the gym from its back entrance.

As for Dive, you'll get it in the Orange Islands.

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    Also, aren't you supposed to meet prof. O in Route 12?

For the bonus chapter on Cinnabar

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2021
    Hey, I need some help, I was just starting the Orange Archipelago. I travelled there and went back to Kanto as I was going to do some of the bonus chapters and now I can't go back to the Orange Archipelago. I'm not sure what to do now..

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Also, aren't you supposed to meet prof. O in Route 12?
    No. You're supposed to interact with a tombstone there, and then Prof. O will come.
    Hey, I need some help, I was just starting the Orange Archipelago. I travelled there and went back to Kanto as I was going to do some of the bonus chapters and now I can't go back to the Orange Archipelago. I'm not sure what to do now..
    Are you sure that you're playing on a clean savefile in the latest version of the game (Beta 15.4)?

Back