• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    Does anyone know what chapter the orange islands are? I'm reading the magna and I just started golds chapter.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Does anyone know what chapter the orange islands are? I'm reading the magna and I just started golds chapter.

I think the Orange Islands are just in the anime.

And I'm loving the new beta, but I just wish the trainers were a bit higher leveled. I freaking love these NPCs though.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hi guys I'm playing with beta 6.9 , i want to know about the beta 7. I patch in a clean file , but i have to start a new save? i cant play the beta 7 with the last place that i stop in beta 6.9 ?

I save the files with ctrl + s , i dont save in game .

Sorry my english is not so good

Beta 7 uses a different flag (and have new types, e.g. Fairy, Glitch and Shadow Types), just start a new save file.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    why the shadow type?we already have dark and ghost!

Added for the sake of adding it. I was adding the Fairy and Glitch type in. Then I noticed I can add one more. Therefore, I just added Shadow. I mean there's a chance I might use it in the future, so instead of in the future repointing everything again, I'll just do it all at once.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    wait , we're gonna have to start over for beta 7??

Sadly yes, Beta 7 uses different flags and have new additions (e.g. Pokemon typing, pokemon stats and new moves). Therefore, to avoid bugs, just start a new savefile. I'll make it Beta 8 as a live update, therefore, you don't need to start over.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I am really enjoying Beta 7! I just caught the Snorlax (it was Timid, the worst possible nature :( ) and I am really enjoying the game so far. I have found a few bugs:

fmtd.png

This grunt doesn't notice you, so you have to speak to him to battle him.

bnxl.png

After exiting that door and opening my bag, this happened:
    jjax.png

I began to control the sailor, or that buggy sprite. It's not game breaking because you can exit the ship with that sailor and get to normality.

In the battle against Lt. Surge, its big Electabuzz gives very few experience, just 21 points (sorry, didn't take a screenshot of that).

And Aroma Rain doesn't work like it should, it hits the user and then heals the user, use it and see it yourself:
    5qq0.png

Something I didn't try, but now I am curious. What happens if you have room in your team, catch a Shellder underwater, and then use the Water Stone to evolve the Shellder instead of Poliwhirl?

Also, it's just me or are the trainers' Pokemon a bit underleveled? That's probably made on purpose, and of course important trainers are not easy, but trainers with level 7 Pokémon or lv 10 Pokémon near Cerulean... They are weaker than wild Pokémon!

Very nice game! It also shows how good of a scripter you are! And also very funny NPCs!!

Lol, is there an actual move called aroma rain? Lol, I just made it up >.< haha.

- Anyway, as for the bug: The grunt was intentional (did it so that people would think he's just a normal npc grunt).
    - The ss Anne Sailors, I'll fix them right away. I was pretty sure I got rid of those bugs.
    - If you decide not to evolve Poliwhirl, then it doesn't matter. The game doesn't force you to evolev Poliwhirl. When it ask do you want to evolve Poliwhirl, you can just select No, then the game would go as normal, but POliwrath won't appear in the storyline.
    - The trainers were deliberately underlevel because most of the Pokemon the trainer controls grant many exp anyway. It'll all work out, as by the end of game, all my team is like lvl 50 :).
    - Okay, I'll fix the exp for Giant Buzz for Beta 7.5. I'm going to wait a few more days to see if there's anymore bugs.

The only problem would be fighting Zapmulcuno. Originally, it had the move recover and leftover on, and it can 1 shot your Pokemon instantly -.-... Obviously, I've nerf that...

No I mean is it possible to get Pokemon Adventures Red Beta 7 in GBA4ios

Okay, I don't know what's GBA4ios is, but if it uses a rom. Couldn't you just use the ips patch, and patch it on a normal FireRed US 1.0 rom, and then play it on the GBA4ios?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023

The Orange Chapter is completely made up. It never happens in the manga. It's based on the Anime Filler arc "The Orange Archipelago" back in Generation 1. It was a big arc in the anime.

I have a glitch, the game froze when Giovanni is infront of the building I talked to him and froze (the Pewter Museum was burning part)

Okay, I'll fix it for beta 7.5, thanks for telling me :)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Metal Coat doesn't work apparently

Eh...? Really? Okay, I'll check thjat right now.

Are you sure, you're playing Beta 7 (and started a new save file?) Because I just tried Metal Coat, and it worked. What Pokemon are you trying to evolve with metal coat?

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Okay, I don't know what's GBA4ios is, but if it uses a rom. Couldn't you just use the ips patch, and patch it on a normal FireRed US 1.0 rom, and then play it on the GBA4ios?

It's GBA Emulator For iOS

@Bluestreak52 I reccomend Patching On a Computer Then Transfer the Patched Rom to your Apple Device

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Well... So far so good, and looking better than the glitchy Beta 6 :). There's only 1 fatal glitch (which is Giovanni). The rest are all minor.

Years
  • Eh...? Really? Okay, I'll check thjat right now.

Are you sure, you're playing Beta 7 (and started a new save file?) Because I just tried Metal Coat, and it worked. What Pokemon are you trying to evolve with metal coat?

I used it on Onix (the one you got from the guy in Pewter City). The "Huh?" text box appears, but nothing happened afterwards.

Yeah, I'm playing on Beta 7 and started a new save file.

JimWolvie

Wolverine
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2018
    I used it on Onix (the one you got from the guy in Pewter City). The "Huh?" text box appears, but nothing happened afterwards.

Yeah, I'm playing on Beta 7 and started a new save file.

Maybe because you haven't received the National PokéDex from Bill?

Back