• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    I am having a problem after defeating MissingNo. I talk to Green, Blue, Delia and then when I enter to Ivy Lab's the chapter doesn't end and there is no Nurse Joy in the Pokemon Center and there is no Abra teleporting.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Beta 15 has different content than the Beta 11, as the storyline of the Orange Archipelago has been changed a little bit, involving new characters that weren't present before.
    Mega Evolutions are implemented in terms of code, but they're currently not obtainable. They'll be made available in an upcoming expansion.
    Beta 15 also includes a huge amount of new Pokémon that were not present in the Beta 11, including Orangean Forms and other variations.

Mabye I will play both :D
    Is mega evolution available in beta 11? since it's available in other Hacks of the advance series (for example Pokémon Adventure Blue Chapter).

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    I am having a problem after defeating MissingNo. I talk to Green, Blue, Delia and then when I enter to Ivy Lab's the chapter doesn't end and there is no Nurse Joy in the Pokemon Center and there is no Abra teleporting.
    Are you sure that you're playing on the Beta 15.4 and with a clean savefile?
    Pre-Patched ROMs are a no-no.
    Mabye I will play both :D
    Is mega evolution available in beta 11? since it's available in other Hacks of the advance series (for example Pokémon Adventure Blue Chapter).
    Yes, though in the Beta 11 they're implemented incorrectly as permanent evolutions.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Do you have a list of the mega evolutions in beta 11? Are there custome evolutions too?
    I don't have a list, but all the Mega Stones are sold at Pumello Island on the Beta 11, and yes, there are custom mega evolutions in there.

ON:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2020
    Gorochu: Equip a Dream Orb to a Raichu and level it up.
    Liclylick: Level up a Lickitung while knowing the moves Psychic, Psycho Cut or Psybeam.
    Turban: Level up a Shellder while holding a Skull or while holding a King's Rock during night time.
    Tangelor: Level up a Tangela while knowing Solarbeam or Energy Ball.

These bits of information were taken from the Discord server. If any of them don't work, please reply back so I can take the report there.

Hello Lunos,

I've just created the account to address you on this one since I'm going crazy trying to evolve Raichu.
    It does not work to equip him with the Dream Orb and then level it up, but Gorochu is definitely implemented as obtainable in b15, so there has to be a way to get it that clearly doesn't involve said method since it is not functioning. Either that or my file is not working properly.

I appreciate your labor as community manager for this rom hack solving the player base's doubts, and I understand it can be overwhelming since there's a lot of questions and a lot of people whose mother language is not English trying their best to get the right meaning of what they're trying to say, but I really do think it is almost necessary to provide feedback on added/changed pokemon evolution methods.

Thus said I share with you that for me it is impossible to get Gorochu with the afore mentioned method, in case that this is happening to more players or that people are trying to evolve it without success

Un abrazo y gracias por mantener un canal de información sobre las actualizaciones de este enorme rom aquí en PokeCommunity

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Hello Lunos,

I've just created the account to address you on this one since I'm going crazy trying to evolve Raichu.
    It does not work to equip him with the Dream Orb and then level it up, but Gorochu is definitely implemented as obtainable in b15, so there has to be a way to get it that clearly doesn't involve said method since it is not functioning. Either that or my file is not working properly.
    I just tried it, and it's definitely working, so you must be playing on an old version of the hack.
    The latest release is the Beta 15.4 and its patch can be found in the main post. Avoid Pre-Patched ROMs like the plague.

ON:

Outcome A:

Outcome B:

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2023
    Hey can I get a link to the adventure red discord I'd played way back when but stopped when I hit a game destroying glitch and didn't want to start from the beginning but now I want to get back into the game and get the most up to date version from the discord

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Hey can I get a link to the adventure red discord I'd played way back when but stopped when I hit a game destroying glitch and didn't want to start from the beginning but now I want to get back into the game and get the most up to date version from the discord
    Please read the FAQ before asking any questions.

ON:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2021
    Hi, I have a problem with version 14.5. On Mikan Island, I suffered a defeat against the gym leader. once "come back to life" I went back to the gym I didn't find anyone. How can I fix this?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Hi, I have a problem with version 14.5. On Mikan Island, I suffered a defeat against the gym leader. once "come back to life" I went back to the gym I didn't find anyone. How can I fix this?
    I don't know why are you playing such an old version, but try as much of a meme response as it may sound, avoid losing battles.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2020
    Is there a wild pokemon modifier cheat list

I wanna go through looking at all the shiny versions of the fakemons

Also from what i saw uding the shiny code

Certain pokemon dont have shinies

Geodudes and the clone starters shiny forms are exactly the same as default

Last edited by a moderator:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
    Can u bring back red's mom plzzz

Bro it wouldn't fit the story as well if reds mum didn't die. No offence but it actually made the orange saga a lot better imo. It made you hate the Pokémon organization more and more. In my honest opinion I think it was a good change.

Back