• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I'm not sure if anybody else encountered this, but I found a bug on route 14, there's a sprite of Red and when you speak to it, it says "This tree looks like it can be CUT down". It won't let me post a screen shot from my though, sorry

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2019
    Great Beta 7, let´s give this hack a new try (after the bug when I wanted to start before). 1 Question tho, is the physical/special split implemented here ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2016
    is this a bug because i used the primal roots and i still cant fight the moltres zapdos articuno fusion i evolved ivysaur and i cant move on in the game

DaisukE

Just feel it burning ^^
    Years
  • is this a bug because i used the primal roots and i still cant fight the moltres zapdos articuno fusion i evolved ivysaur and i cant move on in the game

you need to talk to sabrina and also you should have four pokemon only...

hey do anyone know where does jesdie,james & meowth go after taking the vaporeon....from captian...

Last edited:
    Years
  • I finished Lavender Chapter so far this beta is good i found typos and bugs that existed in beta 6.9 and are still there i was gonna report them before you release beta 7 but i was late xD
    Some new bugs appeared too

Anyway for now i only have to say that The Professor Oak got a typo it says PROFESSER OAK every time his name appears in a dialogue instead of PROFESSOR OAK

And was Metal Coat changed to only evolve onix and scyther or it can still power up steel moves if i hold it?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I think the grass area with Tangela below Pallet Town maybe glitched, every time I finish a battle with a wild pokemon my screen turns black and whenever I leave the menu after selecting surf it also turns black. I'm stuck there, lol. Edit: Used the walk through walls cheat, I'm out now.

Last edited:
    Years
  • More beta 7 bugs

Text of move Aroma Rain does not fit in the description box
    And as reported already the move aint working right it damages my Snorlax then he heals instead of what it says on the description
    1zxtnkl.jpg

Small text bug at the end of the first battle vs Blue while you protect the Kangaskhan
    311q5on.jpg

I believe he should say i cant let you pass here instead of i cant let you a pass
    i3xffr.jpg

Before the battle the cry of this shiny Psyduck is the cry of a Dragonair
    208uwly.jpg

Just a space missing in goto or was it done on purpose?
    ogl9hx.jpg

Grammar Error should be fight
    2nv58p3.jpg

Another text bug after the end of the battle with the Kangaskhan with the sick baby
    10f3x55.jpg

Typo on mise should be miss
    262tqi8.jpg

This should be MAN instead of MEN (my english aint the best so sorry if im wrong in any of those corrections im posting)
    24x100i.jpg

No text if you click this in Pallet Town, Delia and 2 Women are inside
    2cffayo.jpg

Should be give instead of givy or maybe it was made on purpose i reported this anyway xD
    59tl1.jpg

Small grammar error
    xp2buf.jpg

No data on pokedex for Rattata, Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Fearow while they are caught
    Could be more Pokemon since i dont catch them all
    2iaaayo.jpg

Should be CITY not CITT
    dgi0oz.jpg

If i lose to LT SURGE at SS ANNE i get teleported here in a bit glitchy cutscene and have to get past magnemites again
    sev9mq.jpg

Will you remove this feature or plan to fix it because most of the time it shows wrong OWS like this scene for example were that guy got an ONIX next to him but it shows a kid here lol
    333xzc8.jpg

I can walk in that statue in Brocks Gym and the same happens to the statue in the left part of the gym
    333woko.jpg

I believe this dialogue should write RED instead of POKEMON
    2q1asg3.jpg

Shouldnt there be a dialogue somewhere here when you catch a wild pokemon that a pokemon goes to a box when your party is full? Its missing or i it was like that in firered too you may know better
    i4ed0m.jpg

After the scene where you fall from SS ANNE if i open my pokemon party or save when im out of the menu a bug happens where the OW of the pokemon that was above my OW (i think a poliwhirl) transforms to a REDS OW, and i exit my body and i can control this other RED OW and do anything like i normally could and after i evolve my poliwhirl and exit the underwater area everything seems to be back to normal
    2upuxsm.jpg

If i take 1 step closer to a door in some places the graphics of the current time of day switch like in those 2 screenshots
    were night becomes day if i take 1 step down
    If i go up it will still be day instead of night
    21mvuya.jpg
    23wmuxz.jpg

Sorry for too many screenshots or if i report small bugs i just want to help as best as i can and i always report any bug small or big
    There are more bugs left to report but i cant post now since i wont be able to be online so i will continue tommorow
    Hope a new version wont be out before i report everything i got on my SD card i want to finish this beta first xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    Hey quick question do you think you will update the sprites to ds style? I think it would be cool as an last beta update when the game is complete.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Does anybody know how to fishish the saving Yellow part? I've rescued her from the Dragonair, caught a pokemon for her and gone back to Viridian but her parents keep saying she's missing.

Edit:
    Never mind I found out what to do

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    When the patch or beta after 7 gets released, would we have to restart our games?

If we can't, might I suggest getting from tips from the guy who made ashgray, his betas patch forward just fine

Years
  • No I mean is it possible to get Pokemon Adventures Red Beta 7 in GBA4ios

to get it on gba4ios you have to patch it on lunarips first because the media fire system gives you a .zip file instead of a regular one... so you gotta open it and patch it, then go into your itunes into your ios device under apps and scroll all the way to the bottom, there should be alist of apps that you can import/export files out of... click on the gba4ios app and hit import, now all you have to do is find wherever you saved the patched file to and hit open :)
    hope it helped ;p

can anyone tell me how trade evos work? i tried to evolve the shiny gengar when i played beta 6.9 but the link cable didnt seem to work?

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    thanks for beta 7 man. love the new updates in it. Will start playing it 2mor and finish at work tuesday. You have outdone yourself.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I think the grass area with Tangela below Pallet Town maybe glitched, every time I finish a battle with a wild pokemon my screen turns black and whenever I leave the menu after selecting surf it also turns black. I'm stuck there, lol. Edit: Used the walk through walls cheat, I'm out now.

Oh, really? Darn it. Okay, I'll try to fix it straight away. I'll release Beta 7.5 later at Sunday. I'm just really busy for the next few days. I got 2 new jobs :)

I finished Lavender Chapter so far this beta is good i found typos and bugs that existed in beta 6.9 and are still there i was gonna report them before you release beta 7 but i was late xD
    Some new bugs appeared too

Anyway for now i only have to say that The Professor Oak got a typo it says PROFESSER OAK every time his name appears in a dialogue instead of PROFESSOR OAK

And was Metal Coat changed to only evolve onix and scyther or it can still power up steel moves if i hold it?

Metal Coat was changed to only evolve Onix and Scyther, no longer boost move. Sorry :(

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    More beta 7 bugs

Text of move Aroma Rain does not fit in the description box
    And as reported already the move aint working right it damages my Snorlax then he heals instead of what it says on the description
    1zxtnkl.jpg

Small text bug at the end of the first battle vs Blue while you protect the Kangaskhan
    311q5on.jpg

I believe he should say i cant let you pass here instead of i cant let you a pass
    i3xffr.jpg

Before the battle the cry of this shiny Psyduck is the cry of a Dragonair
    208uwly.jpg

Just a space missing in goto or was it done on purpose?
    ogl9hx.jpg

Grammar Error should be fight
    2nv58p3.jpg

Another text bug after the end of the battle with the Kangaskhan with the sick baby
    10f3x55.jpg

Typo on mise should be miss
    262tqi8.jpg

This should be MAN instead of MEN (my english aint the best so sorry if im wrong in any of those corrections im posting)
    24x100i.jpg

No text if you click this in Pallet Town, Delia and 2 Women are inside
    2cffayo.jpg

Should be give instead of givy or maybe it was made on purpose i reported this anyway xD
    59tl1.jpg

Small grammar error
    xp2buf.jpg

No data on pokedex for Rattata, Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Fearow while they are caught
    Could be more Pokemon since i dont catch them all
    2iaaayo.jpg

Should be CITY not CITT
    dgi0oz.jpg

If i lose to LT SURGE at SS ANNE i get teleported here in a bit glitchy cutscene and have to get past magnemites again
    sev9mq.jpg

Will you remove this feature or plan to fix it because most of the time it shows wrong OWS like this scene for example were that guy got an ONIX next to him but it shows a kid here lol
    333xzc8.jpg

I can walk in that statue in Brocks Gym and the same happens to the statue in the left part of the gym
    333woko.jpg

I believe this dialogue should write RED instead of POKEMON
    2q1asg3.jpg

Shouldnt there be a dialogue somewhere here when you catch a wild pokemon that a pokemon goes to a box when your party is full? Its missing or i it was like that in firered too you may know better
    i4ed0m.jpg

After the scene where you fall from SS ANNE if i open my pokemon party or save when im out of the menu a bug happens where the OW of the pokemon that was above my OW (i think a poliwhirl) transforms to a REDS OW, and i exit my body and i can control this other RED OW and do anything like i normally could and after i evolve my poliwhirl and exit the underwater area everything seems to be back to normal
    2upuxsm.jpg

If i take 1 step closer to a door in some places the graphics of the current time of day switch like in those 2 screenshots
    were night becomes day if i take 1 step down
    If i go up it will still be day instead of night
    21mvuya.jpg
    23wmuxz.jpg

Sorry for too many screenshots or if i report small bugs i just want to help as best as i can and i always report any bug small or big
    There are more bugs left to report but i cant post now since i wont be able to be online so i will continue tommorow
    Hope a new version wont be out before i report everything i got on my SD card i want to finish this beta first xD

Nah, I appreciate it.

The day and night glitch, I still don't know how to fix it, but the rest I can :). As for the Flashback system, I'm not really sure how to remove it either, but I'll think of something.

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    Just saying about the NPC who talk in japanese ...Its not racist, more to weaboo :v

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    hey rockmanmegaman im in the mewtwo chapter.
    I just wanted say
    after i catch mewtwo i give it to blaine.
    Is there a way to keep mewtwo in my party instead of giving it to blaine.

Back