• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

when Tesla say's i'm going to release them on your command so my theory is the pokemon association that's affiliated with Team Rocket is going to release those Ariados infected clones to kill everybody. man this is even darker than Beta 11E's Orange Islands lol. I love it, you guys are doing a great job!!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This hack is so great! Can't wait for the beta 15! Just one question. Will there be another beta for sevii, mirage and hoenn just like in beta 11?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    when release beta 15?? i want to play soon.
    Aethestode estimated that it could be released in December, if nothing goes wrong.
    This hack is so great! Can't wait for the beta 15! Just one question. Will there be another beta for sevii, mirage and hoenn just like in beta 11?
    They're already planned for the final release as you can see in the main post, so yes.

ON:

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    when Tesla say's i'm going to release them on your command so my theory is the pokemon association that's affiliated with Team Rocket is going to release those Ariados infected clones to kill everybody. man this is even darker than Beta 11E's Orange Islands lol. I love it, you guys are doing a great job!!
    Hopefully Tesla Dies First because she is likely a monster in my sight and I have a question there are many houses and people's in this game who says that Pokemon Association is corrupted so why needed this much evidence for sending them to jail all know what they are.Are they some kind of government?

Years
    • Seen today
    Where are you heard that Tesla will die? If this is true, thanks to not spoil story that the creator didn't show us yet.

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Where are you heard that Tesla will die? If this is true, thanks to not spoil story that the creator didn't show us yet.
    This is because I never told I told hopefully she dies anyway Beacuse I have never heard anything about her But she is disgusting Fatso that if she dies no one will be sorry for her.Am I the only one thinking this in world😂😂😂😂.I Dont know that she will die or not But I hope that she do.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    If you are using cheats for walk through walls then only you can see those items otherwise you can not find anything like that, so basically it's your fault that you are using cheats for getting items we can't reach and get.

Wait a second, the hidden items i seen in this game are p*nises?! Thank god i only use cheats in this game for an army of female eeveelutions to keep Vee company

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2019
    Having issues with the Mewtwo Strikes Back mission. I'm on the newest Beta 14, went to orange Island, got as far as returning Clefairy, and decided to go back to Kanto to do the side missions. I went to Cinnabar, where I already talked to Mewtwo and got the Invitation, but the Gyarados are still in the way. Any idea if I've might have missed anything or did anything that would bug the game?

I also surfed that way after getting the Invitation and before leaving Cinnabar, as I like to explore some, and the Gyarados were there then as well.

TizenFank

Red
    Years
    Having issues with the Mewtwo Strikes Back mission. I'm on the newest Beta 14, went to orange Island, got as far as returning Clefairy, and decided to go back to Kanto to do the side missions. I went to Cinnabar, where I already talked to Mewtwo and got the Invitation, but the Gyarados are still in the way. Any idea if I've might have missed anything or did anything that would bug the game?

I also surfed that way after getting the Invitation and before leaving Cinnabar, as I like to explore some, and the Gyarados were there then as well.

Go to cinnabar island Pokemon center first there you will meet blue and green and then you will be able to go to new island

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Oh my god hahaha. Does the game have enough capacity to store so many megabytes?
    As it was previously stated in this thread, the game will be split in multiple ROMs.

To answer the question though, you CAN expand the size of a Pokémon Fire Red ROM safely.
    Crossing the 32 MBs barrier kills compatibility with real hardware though.

Last edited:
    Back