• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Dark Sid

Dark boy
Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    mind speaking in smething other than gibberish so we can understand what ur trying to say dude cuz half the stuff in that sentence dont make any sense whatsoever
    Why in the world you dont understand that i dont care. I am just angry on Bruno because i defeated him too easily with my mewtwo alone but i still lost and Bruno pushed me from mount moon in beta 11 . I heard that in beta 15 there maybe a little part of Ceriese island so i can take revenge from him. If you still dont understand well then its your fault.

TizenFank

Red
    Years
  • In beta 11 my poliwrath had damp ability but in this beta i got only swift swim or water absorb. Is there damp abiliity for poliwrath in this beta?

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    No links allowed and I can do what I wanylt on sites dark sid
    Sure thing np i just wanted to know that what kind of comment started that big fight.

I am in a trouble all knows that after fighting Knuckles in Celadon city gate Bulbasaur evolves into Ivysaur.When last time i downloaded beta 11 E it happened but this time i again done the same beta for time pass and it not happens even after defeating him. I never deposited Bulbasaur(level26) in pc. I am afraid is it been removed or is this a bug.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    How can i evolve my evee in beta 11 E i tried those sites of main page but tget arent working is there any way to evolve my eeve into an Espeon.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • How can i evolve my evee in beta 11 E i tried those sites of main page but tget arent working is there any way to evolve my eeve into an Espeon.
    If I recall correctly, 220 points of friendship and a level up during night time, just like in the official games.

ON:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2019
    A question for people who've played the hack: About how long, on average, is each chapter? I'm curious as to how much content is in the game.

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Yeah thats the point in beta 11 i get very much money to make my pokemon happy but how to check the happiness points.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    Is Kinnow Island it? I tried leaving but there's an invisible barrier blocking me.
    Edit: never mind. But I do have one more question.
    When Beta 15 does come out (Eventually, no rush.), do we have to start a new file or do we patch?

Last edited:

Murderlinez3

Shiny Scyther
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    Lunos I wish you a merry christmas. Let Santa give you many presents today Ho Ho Ho 🤑

Like the pokemon from gold version HO OH 😂

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • When Other regions of game are complete?
    Unknown.
    When Beta 15 does come out (Eventually, no rush.), do we have to start a new file or do we patch?
    You won't have to start a new savefile as per Aethestode's past statement. However, applying a new patch over an already patched ROM is NEVER. a good idea.
    Always grab a clean ROM of the base game and apply the patch there. Give it the same filename as the old ROM and then replace it with the new one.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2022
    I can't reach the item in Viridian city. The item behind the trees. I also can't get the item near the Pokemon centre in saffron City. I've recently just finished the zapmolcuno chapter. Is this a bug or can be taken later on? Also i wanted the tm for psychic can i get it?

I love this hack. Keep up the good work.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • I can't reach the item in Viridian city. The item behind the trees. I also can't get the item near the Pokemon centre in saffron City.

I assume it's a "bait" for all those cheaters out here, then again i won't tell what this is becuase it's +18

Last edited:
    Back