• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Dark Sid

Dark boy
Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Enjoy.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/vgyy...dventure_-_Red_Chapter_Vol.1_Beta_15.ups/file

The general suggestion, as it was previously said, is to start a clean savefile.

If you decide to resume a savefile from the Beta 14, heal up in a Pokémon Center first and foremost, but be aware that it's still not really a good idea.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

I shouldn't really need to say this at this point, but always apply the patch over a clean ROM of the base game.
    In this case, you'll need a ROM of Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 USA.​
    If there can be a Google drive download link it will really help me since my phone is sooo dumb mediafire doesnt works. Trying to download from 2 hour its a hell lot of trouble not even starting.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • If there can be a Google drive download link it will really help me since my phone is sooo dumb mediafire doesnt works. Trying to download from 2 hour its a hell lot of trouble not even starting.
    Sure, here you go.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1c2yp9mKnj6eOh5hEBRPOEOQzCpVQPvKT
    What does beta 15 vol 1 actually mean for adventure red if its been cancelled after this version
    Right now, it doesn't mean much. It's just a fancy way of cataloging the different ROMs the hack was going to use, I guess.
    Volume 1 is the first ROM, Volume 2 was going to be the second ROM and so on, I suppose.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2020
    I need some help patching the beta 15.
    Whenever I play beta 15 i get a white screen on startup, however I just tried beta 14.5 and it plays fine.
    I am playing on OpenEmu.
    Any suggestions and help would be appreciated.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I need some help patching the beta 15.
    Whenever I play beta 15 i get a white screen on startup, however I just tried beta 14.5 and it plays fine.
    I am playing on OpenEmu.
    Any suggestions and help would be appreciated.
    OpenEmu uses mGBA for its GBA Emulation. mGBA is a very accurate emulator, while Red Chapter is a very inaccurate hack.
    Use VisualBoyAdvance.
    Hey guys, how i can patch the rom on my phone? I don't have a PC...
    There's web-based patchers that you can use, like for example ROM Patcher JS.
    Sharing ROMs is illegal and not allowed in this community.
    Support for these pre-patched ROMs is not given either.
    Use them at your own risk.

Last edited by a moderator:

XxPikachuxX

Enthusiast
    Years
  • Dear Lunos,
    Thank you so much for continuing to invest in Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, it really means a lot to your fans.
    Even though you might not really have all the time to work on it, we thank you for getting up to Beta 15.
    Even with the constant fan demands, please keep up the awesome work!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Dear Lunos,
    Thank you so much for continuing to invest in Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, it really means a lot to your fans.
    Even though you might not really have all the time to work on it, we thank you for getting up to Beta 15.
    Even with the constant fan demands, please keep up the awesome work!
    I am not the developer of this hack, and I haven't worked on it myself. At most, besides taking care of this thread, I beta tested the Beta 15 along with other users from the Discord server.

Aethestode is the main developer, and he's the one that does the tough work.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • How I Get Charmendar and Squirtle in beta15
    I don't think I experienced all the bonus chapters of the Beta 15, so keep that in mind.
    As far as I remember, there's a Wartortle that can't evolve which you can get in Ascorbia Island after the events in Cleopatra Island.
    There's also the clones from the Mewtwo Strikes Back Chapter.

But those aside, I don't think you can get the traditional Kanto Starters...? I'm not really sure, so take it with a grain of salt.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2021
    Hi i have got a question. What should i do i'm o Trovita Island and i can't speak with Rudy, he stands with three girls and i can't speake with him

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I've updated the 3 guides that I wrote; Obtainable Pokémon List, Bonus Chapter Starting Points and Obtainable TMs/HMs.
    Y'all can find them in the main post as usual.

If I missed anything, let me know and I'll fix it right away.​

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    What about the chapters that you marked in the Main Post as "upcoming beta 15". Are they already included in the new version and you just haven't changed the main post yet?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Are they already included in the new version and you just haven't changed the main post yet?
    Yes, a lot of them are playable in the latest release.
    To clarify, the Chapters Lists come straight from the Discord server, where there's a channel called #chapter-listing in which Aethestode writes the different chapters that you can play on each storyline/region.
    Since there hasn't been any new updates to that channel, the list in the main post remains unchanged as well.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2020
    Anyone else have an issue with a ''white emulator screen'' after you first download, patch, and try to play

Back