• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Lunos vos que sos uruguayo, acá de uruguayo a argentino, como hago para jugar el juego en el celular? Porfa ajjaaj
    English: Everything you need to know to get a ROM of this hack is in the main post.
    Spanish: Todo lo que necesitas saber para obtener una ROM del hack está en el post principal.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2020
    If anyone may be interested I was able to successfully load the game (Beta 15.4) through the latest release on 3ds.
    Crafting and injecting a 3ds injectable VC dump is not possible, as the native gba loader doesn't load a 64MB sized romhack.
    Using mGBA 3DS port(I own a new2ds with cfw, doubt old3ds have enough resources to run the emulator almost full speed) with both audio and rtc working.
    For the RTC to work with this emulator I injected the RTC hw fix zip file shared by Lunos for beta 13 in this same thread (don't remember which page) on the Beta 15.4 ROM. Patched using the .ips file inside the zip (though it should work with the .ups too).
    About the audio, as of mGBA 0.8.1, I needed to dump my own 3ds dsp firmware (dspfirm.cdc, you can quite easily find the tool to dump it on the web) and put it inside 3ds folder on your microSD card.
    As far as the Gyarados battle in the early game I can confirm that the game hasn't crashed once.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2020
    I've just arrived where I have to battle Porygon-Z in Valencia Island, I've already fought Grey, Brown, Blue and Green, and after that I entered the pokemon center to heal my pokemons by the pc, and I saved my game. After exiting the pokemon center I go straight to professor Ivy's lab, but when I enter it, nothing happens, Porygon isn't in there, and there just professor Ivy lying on the floor. How can I fix this problem? Do I have to play the game again from the beginning?

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I've just arrived where I have to battle Porygon-Z in Valencia Island, I've already fought Grey, Brown, Blue and Green, and after that I entered the pokemon center to heal my pokemons by the pc, and I saved my game. After exiting the pokemon center I go straight to professor Ivy's lab, but when I enter it, nothing happens, Porygon isn't in there, and there just professor Ivy lying on the floor. How can I fix this problem? Do I have to play the game again from the beginning?
    Are you playing on a clean savefile using the latest version of the game (Beta 14.5)?
    If you're not, then yes.

elMunhyPheliz

elMunhyPheliz
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2020
    Saludos cuate

Disculpa no encuentro los links de las betas ni el rom

Puede que sea mi cel que está loco y no me deja ver dónde están los archivos para bajar

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Saludos cuate

Disculpa no encuentro los links de las betas ni el rom

Puede que sea mi cel que está loco y no me deja ver dónde están los archivos para bajar

English:
    Sharing ROMs is illegal and thus not allowed in this community.
    What you have in the main post are download links to the different versions of the hack in the form of .ups patches.
    .ups patches are applied over a clean copy of the game that was used as a base.
    All the information you need is in the main post.

Spanish:
    Compartir/Enlazar ROMs es ilegal y por ende no está permitido en esta comunidad.
    Lo que tienes en el post principal son los links de descarga de las distintas versiones del hack en forma de parches ".ups".
    Los patches .ups se aplican sobre una copia limpia de la ROM del juego que se usó como base.
    Toda la información que necesitas se encuentra escrita en el post principal.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2020
    All over the game is fabulous the only stupid thing I have to face is restarting the game again and again.
    Is there any way to play the saved file.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • All over the game is fabulous the only stupid thing I have to face is restarting the game again and again.
    Is there any way to play the saved file.
    You mean using a previous version's savefile? Yes.
    Will it be usable? No.
    Will you be able to play the game normally? Also no.

I remind you that this game is still in a beta phase, so savefiles breaking between versions is a risk you have to deal with.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2020
    @ whomever can answer

Hi I'm a pokemon fan and a huge huge huge fan of this ROM. I need help with this portion of the game.

*SPOILER*

After defeating missingno, I talked with blue and Delia and was instructed to talk with professor ivy. Unfortunately I am stuck in a loop where I cannot proceed. I go to speak to professor Ivy and I get the "lunar wing" dialogue for that side quest.

There is no way to teleport and no way to proceed to the next portion of the game. I even tried heading to Kanto (which works) but because there is no teleport I can't get home (well I can but I get lost so fast cause there's no map 😂)

If @Lunos or anyone can reply I would love to hear your solutions. I have searched everywhere and no one seems to have my issue. Please help out thank you!

EDIT:

I am on version 15.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I am on version 15.
    And you're sure that you're playing Version 15.4 specifically, yes?
    Also, is it a clean savefile or you're trying to resume a previous versions's savefile?

I feel like Ramuh/Shiva dissappearing was a bug in one of the previous versions of the Beta 15. It's an issue that should be fixed in the Beta 15.4 already.

Years
  • By watching the releasing time I am sure that the next update will come in January 2021.
    If the creator continues this rom...
    Is there any updates till now??

Years
  • I played "that" chapter just now. Damn it, I just wanna save him. Choosing yes or no doesn't change his fate whatsoever.

Feelsbadman

I would sacrifice a lot of souls if it means I would get to save him.

I got six voltorbs. Tried to turn them into a voltorb gun by sending it to the guy at Silph co, but nothing happens? He promised me a voltorb gun.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back