• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    There's a bug with the moon stone I'm still trying to battle the second gym master however, i can't select the old rod to fish for a staryu considered that the game freezes when I try to go past the moon stone selection and the old rod is way below the selection list. I also tried to store the moon stone into the pc but it's still in my backpack.

It's either the moon stone is bugged or because I'm trying to select past the dojo band which is right below the moon stone.

Chances are, it's the dojo bands fault. I have fixed that glitch. Just ignore the dojo bro for now.

D3M0NIX

|Dead things go bump in the night|
    Years
  • I hope you don't mind but i made a userbar for this hack. Let me know if you like it or not.

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    If this next beta ends at the main chapter. Will the one after this be the last update because the next one is just the mewtwo arc ? I think

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • If this next beta ends at the main chapter. Will the one after this be the last update because the next one is just the mewtwo arc ? I think
    And what about the orange islands? The hack is not as small as we think bro.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2017
    I am having problems downloading the game is it only for pc because i am using my iphone or is it just an error? Please help me and im trying to download 6.9 update thanks

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I am having problems downloading the game is it only for pc because i am using my iphone or is it just an error? Please help me and im trying to download 6.9 update thanks

You can download it from any device! Just the patching has been the problem for people with phone!

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    I am having problems downloading the game is it only for pc because i am using my iphone or is it just an error? Please help me and im trying to download 6.9 update thanks
    Hi. I play this on my iDevice too (iPad 4) using gpsphone (which is available on cydia after you jailbreak). The patching has to be done via a computer and then the ROM has to be transferred over to your phone using iFunbox, DiskAid, WinSCP, etc.
    Hope this helps. There are many tutorials for patching, and transferring will be easy.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Finished the mini Dojo Brother bonus chapter.

I hope you don't mind but i made a userbar for this hack. Let me know if you like it or not.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. just got off work, yes I really love it. Do you mind if I use it?

Last edited:

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    I hope you don't mind but i made a userbar for this hack. Let me know if you like it or not.

I think it would be better if you use Adventures Red instead of Uber/In-Game Red ...Coz this hack is all about Red from Pokemon Adventures/Special manga :) ...You can get some picture for your userbar here
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Pok...=624#q=Pokemon+adventures+red+render&tbm=isch

https://www.zerochan.net/Pokémon+SPECIAL or here

https://www.google.com/search?q=Pok...366&bih=624#q=Pokemon adventures red&tbm=isch

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I think it would be better if you use Adventures Red instead of Uber/In-Game Red ...Coz this hack is all about Red from Pokemon Adventures/Special manga :) ...You can get some picture for your userbar here
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Pok...=624#q=Pokemon+adventures+red+render&tbm=isch

https://www.zerochan.net/Pokémon+SPECIAL or here

https://www.google.com/search?q=Pok...366&bih=624#q=Pokemon adventures red&tbm=isch

Yeah right the picture used is old and seen many times and doesn't really resembles Red's Adventures but he is a True Fan and tried to make something for his favourite! Hats off bro!

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    Yeah right the picture used is old and seen many times and doesn't really resembles Red's Adventures but he is a True Fan and tried to make something for his favourite! Hats off bro!

Relax dude...Just saying that it would be nice to use Adventures Red for the Userbar instead of the usual Popular Red...So people can get to know which is Adventures Red -.- ...Also to avoid some confusion :v

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Relax dude...Just saying that it would be nice to use Adventures Red for the Userbar instead of the usual Popular Red...So people can get to know which is Adventures Red -.- ...Also to avoid some confusion :v
    I am also saying what you are saying bro.

Years
  • I've seen videos of people doing lets plays of this game but it seems completely different...like brock takes the player into a back room before battling and the bike race is way more intricate... like you can actually win the money.
    in lavender town i entered too improperly scripted buildings that were the exact same other than the people inside. it was one room in which you entered from the center instead of from a door at the bottom or side... theres two exits to the room but neither of them work? you end up getting stuck in there without being able to leave

also in the ss anne theres only two rooms for me instead of a whole bunch... like two rooms total (not including the crate room/the room where surge ambushes you.
    the ghost of the pikachu in surge's old gym never shows up when i walk into lavender town like it did for the lets play i was watching.
    theres also a spelling mistake near the very beggining when i first encouter the phantom pokemon where the word phantom is spelt wrong... and a bug catcher in viridian forest that doesnt have a speach script... could this be because im playing an old versio? i was positive that i picked the newest one...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I've seen videos of people doing lets plays of this game but it seems completely different...like brock takes the player into a back room before battling and the bike race is way more intricate... like you can actually win the money.
    in lavender town i entered too improperly scripted buildings that were the exact same other than the people inside. it was one room in which you entered from the center instead of from a door at the bottom or side... theres two exits to the room but neither of them work? you end up getting stuck in there without being able to leave

also in the ss anne theres only two rooms for me instead of a whole bunch... like two rooms total (not including the crate room/the room where surge ambushes you.
    the ghost of the pikachu in surge's old gym never shows up when i walk into lavender town like it did for the lets play i was watching.
    theres also a spelling mistake near the very beggining when i first encouter the phantom pokemon where the word phantom is spelt wrong... and a bug catcher in viridian forest that doesnt have a speach script... could this be because im playing an old versio? i was positive that i picked the newest one...
    He has said that beta 6 is very glitchy but all of that would be foxed in the next beta.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2017
    Hi. I play this on my iDevice too (iPad 4) using gpsphone (which is available on cydia after you jailbreak). The patching has to be done via a computer and then the ROM has to be transferred over to your phone using iFunbox, DiskAid, WinSCP, etc.
    Hope this helps. There are many tutorials for patching, and transferring will be easy.

I dont really know how to patch games(im new to this) but do you mind telling me how?sorry for bothering you

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Completed the entire Green portion of the Saffron City saga. I think I will be able to finish the entire Saffron Saga by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Replaced several of the old screenshots with new one.

and a bug catcher in viridian forest that doesnt have a speach script... could this be because im playing an old versio? i was positive that i picked the newest one...

Okay, i have fixed the dialogue.

created new banners for Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter and Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter, as well as for the upcmoning Pokemon Adventure Blue CHapter and Pokemon Adventure Yellow Chapter.

Last edited:

PhantomMewtwo

New Unova Champion
    Years
  • I use uni patcher for android and tried all the files with firered from coolrom but it just fails and says not an ips patch. ????? whats wrong

Back