• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2017
    the game freezes when i use a hm and the bike sprite appears faceing forward forward but the music still plays i am using beta 6.9 save file and thanks for releaseing beta 7 early had to use a walk through wall code to finish the mewtwo chapter but its ok i just beat the pokemon league

adipasa

Amateur Hacker
    Years
  • Umm, rockmanmegaman , why did you lower the level of the trainer :( ?
    The level of the wild pokemon is even higher than the trainer level , hope you raise the level of the trainer at beta 7.5 :)
    Btw, there's many grammar error ._.
    and still, this is the best hack i ever played :)

the game freezes when i use a hm and the bike sprite appears faceing forward forward but the music still plays i am using beta 6.9 save file and thanks for releaseing beta 7 early had to use a walk through wall code to finish the mewtwo chapter but its ok i just beat the pokemon league
    You should restart your game, not load a save file -.-

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023

I did say start a new save...

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Umm, rockmanmegaman , why did you lower the level of the trainer :( ?
    The level of the wild pokemon is even higher than the trainer level , hope you raise the level of the trainer at beta 7.5 :)
    Btw, there's many grammar error ._.
    and still, this is the best hack i ever played :)

Yeah, I noticed. When I was doing the hack, I often do it at like 1am-2am at night since i finish work at 10pm. So most of the time, I just typed and do a few scenes then goto sleep :).

As for the level, I did it that way because I noticed that if I kept it the way before, you'll reach to level at least lvl 70 by the time you head to the indigo plateau, and I want to make sure there's room for leveling in the Orange Archipalego arc (since it's going to be a big arc). However, I guess I could always just change the pokemon for the trainers so you gain less exp :/

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Honestly, watching some videos of people playing the earlier betas just made me realize how different it was the hack now compare to beta 1. The graphic, the glitch, everything... :)

Reactions: Raj
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2015
    how can I go away from cinnabar island? please help me
    the game crashes when I go into the water above the city

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah many changes from first release i follow this hack since 1-2 page and saw it evolve a lot with each new beta and after 6.9 this hack got more awesome than ever :)
    As for the trainer lvls i cant say i liked them but it looks more real for noobs to have low lvl pokemon while the major trainers or pokemons to have a lvl close to my poliwrath

Anyway since 7.5 comes on Sunday i decided to post 20 bugs per post and wait for a new reply before posting again to avoid causing a big mess here xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    Can anyone help me?
    I got the text message from Green asking me to meet her at route seven although I can't find it anywhere. It's not where it is located on the map and I've travelled around the Celadon-Cerulean-Vermillon areas several times and I can't find the route. Where is route seven?

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    I evolved ivysaur with the primal root blue gave me after I saw the tri-bird thing. The event did not continue and even though my party indicated it was a venasaur, the pokemon in front of me was an ivysaur. They kept telling me to evolve ivysaur.

Years
  • is there more than one water stone in the game? i know about the one with lt surge and i played beta 6.9 but couldn't find any anywhere. just wondering if any were added in beta 7/7.5 i need one for my cloyster

and can i load from 7.0 to 7.5 without restarting? if so how?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    i just cought shiny gastly whel will it evolve to hunter and then to gengar.and also onyx is not evolving when u use metal coat its stops in middle.i finished lavender town event so far i dont encounter single bug thz for great hack.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    hey guys for the pokedex are the enteries different, or are they the same as firered?

Back