• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    Soory for the trouble in advance. But how can i play this. Where can i download the rom and how do i patch. I really have no idea what to do but I really want to play since I'm a huge fan of the manga.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    Not sure if this has been brought up, but after beating Lt. Surge, what should I do? I went everywhere to look for "help" to get past the sailors, but nothing. It's the new update.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    I haven't try that because I'm currently at my work place but I already read some of it and I pretty much understand it. Thanks vynk!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Wow... I don't know how or why I never checked this game out. It's been in progress for 1 year and there's nearly a beta 8? Good luck on finishing this. I'm not sure if I missed reading something on the front page, but is there a plan on what beta will be the last one?

You update so often, I'm just unsure if I should play the beta 7.9 or wait for the next (or last one)

Again good luck and good job. :)

Years
  • Does someone know if there something else in the old man quest after he has gone shopping? I'm sorry if this has been asked already.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    Lol I'm actually a malay from Malaysia but nvm that. I already started playing and for now I have the same problem as satsjoe so yeah... is there some kind of walkthrough?

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Lol I'm actually a malay from Malaysia but nvm that. I already started playing and for now I have the same problem as satsjoe so yeah... is there some kind of walkthrough?

Sorry i though you were Indian, as for Old man quest, i can't say much because its been awhile since I finished latest Beta, so I prefer Wait for someones Answer. or get around it, think carefully what will be its answer and you might get what you need. Google is also reliable Source, so Google it! ;)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Wow... I don't know how or why I never checked this game out. It's been in progress for 1 year and there's nearly a beta 8? Good luck on finishing this. I'm not sure if I missed reading something on the front page, but is there a plan on what beta will be the last one?

You update so often, I'm just unsure if I should play the beta 7.9 or wait for the next (or last one)

Again good luck and good job. :)

PLay beta 7.9 now. I'm not updating as often until I hit the holidays (which is after next week). So I say play now. Remember, when I release Beta 8, you'll be able to continue with your save file anyway. So just play it :)

I just started this hack, I love it! Everything about it is amazing! :)

Thank you :)

Does someone know if there something else in the old man quest after he has gone shopping? I'm sorry if this has been asked already.

Yes, You need Rock Smash though (which you'll get through storyline). Then smash the rock in his house and go into the basement.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • PLay beta 7.9 now. I'm not updating as often until I hit the holidays (which is after next week). So I say play now. Remember, when I release Beta 8, you'll be able to continue with your save file anyway. So just play it :)

Your break cannot come soon enough! I'm dying for some more, I started reading the manga again.

Back