• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

DoYouKnowHowToPokemon

noob rom hacker/beta tester
Years
  • Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Yeah, because ROUTE 7 is SO HARD TO FIND -.-.

LOL, i know right ;p(not meant to offend, but i do encourage the use of the search function before posting faq).

Years
  • just a kind of off topic question, but earlier we talked about an evil nurse joy chapter that you scrapped but thought of putting back in...
    have you made a conclusion as to whether or not it will make a reappearance?

Years
  • just a kind of off topic question, but earlier we talked about an evil nurse joy chapter that you scrapped but thought of putting back in...

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    just a kind of off topic question, but earlier we talked about an evil nurse joy chapter that you scrapped but thought of putting back in...

Yes it will be back :). It will be linked to a storyline connected with Celebi.

Years
  • Yes it will be back :). It will be linked to a storyline connected with Celebi.

NO WAY
    celebi is my favourite legendary... (tied with jirachi)
    glad to see it's back, considering i found this game after the first part was already removed :p your custom sprite graphics are insane man, what program do you use to make them?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    I downloaded your recent patch, tye 7.9b and i tried evolving onix using the metal coat like what you said, but the metal coat doesnt work.. Is this normal? Or do i lack something.. Im in pewter city just after the rodent arc

invalid_user

Angelo
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    Very sorry and I dont mean to sound ignorant. So please excuse me, where exactly does this hack end? Is it all done ?

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2014
    So I glitched my game, is there any way to go back or fix it?

I used teleport on my Alakazam unknowingly which teleported me past Celadon into Fuschia before I got cut. I tried to walk backwards and observed the Jolteon part of the Eevee event and I realized I couldn't walk backwards. So I just kept using teleport randomly which took me to places like Cinnabar and Indigo Plateau until I got back to route 4 teleport. I continued the storyline and got cut, but the problem is I already observed the Jolteon part of the Eevee and now the Vaporeon is not showing up. The old man blocks the path to Fuschia and I can't catch the Eevee to show to Erika. Is there a way to roll back or restart the event trigger?

Years
  • So I glitched my game, is there any way to go back or fix it?

I used teleport on my Alakazam unknowingly which teleported me past Celadon into Fuschia before I got cut. I tried to walk backwards and observed the Jolteon part of the Eevee event and I realized I couldn't walk backwards. So I just kept using teleport randomly which took me to places like Cinnabar and Indigo Plateau until I got back to route 4 teleport. I continued the storyline and got cut, but the problem is I already observed the Jolteon part of the Eevee and now the Vaporeon is not showing up. The old man blocks the path to Fuschia and I can't catch the Eevee to show to Erika. Is there a way to roll back or restart the event trigger?

I used to save my game more often either as ingame save or as emulator snapshot so if you saved the game b'4 the teleportation then use it to resume ur game.

And one more thing... get into habit of saving the game before exploring any glitches in the game XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    Hi, I wanted to ask you something in chapter Lake Monster, where is the NPCs? Has 2 NPCs that do not appear to me, and already tried in cities and numachei someone could help me?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I downloaded your recent patch, tye 7.9b and i tried evolving onix using the metal coat like what you said, but the metal coat doesnt work.. Is this normal? Or do i lack something.. Im in pewter city just after the rodent arc

You'll need the National Pokedex from Bill Chapter :)

in battle with giovanni, i can't defeat focus band of Nidoqueen

What do you want me to about it?!

Hi, I wanted to ask you something in chapter Lake Monster, where is the NPCs? Has 2 NPCs that do not appear to me, and already tried in cities and numachei someone could help me?

1 in Cerulean City, the other is a guy in Route North of Cerulean City. The 3rd is at the beach in Bill's Seaside Cottage.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    well, i tried many skill to defeat nidoqueen, all my pokemon in level 50, giovanni pokemon just have level 43, i use my gyarados to make nidoqueen hp come to 1, then i can't defeat nidoqueen, i try use sleep powder, hydro pump, ancient power,... but i can't make nidoqueen die, every skill i use to defeat nidoqueen just say the focus band hang on the nidoqueen, can you show me how the way to defeat the focus band or this beta have bug you need to fix

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    well, i tried many skill to defeat nidoqueen, all my pokemon in level 50, giovanni pokemon just have level 43, i use my gyarados to make nidoqueen hp come to 1, then i can't defeat nidoqueen, i try use sleep powder, hydro pump, ancient power,... but i can't make nidoqueen die, every skill i use to defeat nidoqueen just say the focus band hang on the nidoqueen, can you show me how the way to defeat the focus band or this beta have bug you need to fix

Oh for crying out loud. Figure it out yourself. It's not a bug, and it's not a glitch. It's just a section YOU have difficulty passing. Furthermore, don't say that it is a glitch because I have to test it, and I was able to defeat it just fine.

Let me refer to a post I've made a few days ago!

People... Please stop sending me pm about glitches if they're not glitches, okay?

• If you don't like a certain part of the game, IT'S NOT A GLITCH!
    • If you lose to ZAPMULCUNO, IT'S NOT A GLITCH!
    • If you don't know how to pass a certain part of the game, IT'S NOT A GLITCH!
    • If you can't access a certain bonus chapter because you don't meet the criteria, IT'S NOT A GLITCH!!
    • If you got lost in the game, IT'S NOT A GLITCH!!
    • If the NPC didn't give you an item that you made up, IT'S NOT A GLITCH!!
    • If you prefer the manga over the hack game (seriously, you consider that as a glitch?), IT'S NOT A GLITCH!!
    • If you can't access the Orange Island (Not even in Beta 7), IT'S NOT A GLITCH!!
    -.-!! Seriously, stop sending me pm or emails about GLITCHES that aren't even a glitches!

felynari

Remembering something that no one else can is a pa
    Years
  • heres a tip : press shift+f1 so you can quicksave it if you have some paralyze skill or sleep skill its easy to kill when its paralyze and still move then press f1 for quickload (better quicksave if its paralyze) where you save it

Back