• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • am using
    POKEMON FIREBPRE01
    Working fine and Great Game
    Am having some trouble
    If you come closer I'll scream out rape That old man said
    i can't pass

is there a faq for this game ?

could you help me thanks

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2015
    is there a faq for this game ?

could you help me thanks

As far as I know, there aren't any walk throughs?
    But some people have made videos of their play throughs, you can try watching those...

If you come closer I'll scream out rape That old man said
    i can't pass

This game has rape jokes...? Was waiting for the game to be completed before I started seriously playing it, but now I'm not so sure. :|

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    This game has rape jokes...? Was waiting for the game to be completed before I started seriously playing it, but now I'm not so sure. :|

The game is already complete, the stuff being added now is just post game. It does feature dark humor in places though generally just through the side quests and random npcs, not the main story.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Just a curious question, can someone post the link to the beta 7 download? I have beta 5 because I thought It was the latest, saw this thread and felt like a derp

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    HI friend, your games is very amazing, and i dont know how to describe how great is, but i have a problem in this chapter, I fought off Lt. Surge in the SS Anne, then i picked the cage key he dropped, and after i go up to free the pokemons, there are four sailors who tries to block my passage saying that i must bring authorities in order to fight with them, what do i do, is this a glitch, or what.......please, need your help, i like your hack very much and im playing green chapter too, cant wait for the others, please reply me as soon as possible :(

KeyRogue

No theme for now...
    Years
  • HI friend, your games is very amazing, and i dont know how to describe how great is, but i have a problem in this chapter, I fought off Lt. Surge in the SS Anne, then i picked the cage key he dropped, and after i go up to free the pokemons, there are four sailors who tries to block my passage saying that i must bring authorities in order to fight with them, what do i do, is this a glitch, or what.......please, need your help, i like your hack very much and im playing green chapter too, cant wait for the others, please reply me as soon as possible :(

talk to Officer Jenny at the Vermilion City Entrance (the one with a nidoqueen) and go back

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Just a curious question, can someone post the link to the beta 7 download? I have beta 5 because I thought It was the latest, saw this thread and felt like a derp
    A dude, just Patch the rom, Cause Sharing Rom's is Against the Forum Rules

Just Refer to the Patching Tutorial on my Signature

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2018
    hey guys? may i ask for some help. im kinda stumped,,,
    i've just finished the lavender tower,,
    now im at celadon, and the old dude at the house with the lake told me he was going grocery and watch his house for a while ,, what should i do next? NOTE: idont have Cut, Rock smash or surf,,, i dont know what to do, can anyone just point me on what to do next ^^ thanks

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    hey guys? may i ask for some help. im kinda stumped,,,
    i've just finished the lavender tower,,
    now im at celadon, and the old dude at the house with the lake told me he was going grocery and watch his house for a while ,, what should i do next? NOTE: idont have Cut, Rock smash or surf,,, i dont know what to do, can anyone just point me on what to do next ^^ thanks

The old man chapter is a bonus chapter. Anyway, go to the Pkmn centre, and interact with the Pc.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2023
    Hi, i played with 7.9b version, but why the game freeze after Moltres when i surf on the north of cinnabar island i must reset game.
    Why ?
    Somebody can resolve this problem ?
    Thanks
    PS: Sorry for my bad english, because i'm french.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Hi guys

i started playing this game from this new beta 7.9b

it works perfectly but i have one small problem

in the rubbery chapter at Vemilion city after i meet with LT Surge

i got the magenimte part and i got a problem

all the magnemites are level 100 !!??

how im supposed to mover pass them

every time they battle me and lose to them

i got send to the start point not the pokemon Centre

please tell me if this is patching problem or the creator made this way to troll us ?

Thank you

Years
  • Does someone know how to play the Zap Zap Zapdos Chapter? I went to the Power Plant, but Zapdos isn't there. Maybe I've skipped something? thx.

Hi guys

please tell me if this is patching problem or the creator made this way to troll us ?

Thank you

You have to try to get past them without being spotted by them.
    It's a bit of a challenge, but it's not too hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hi guys

Thank you

Yep, I did it to troll you guys. Ofcourse I didn't. Anyway, I made it that way to match the manga where Red had to avoid the Magnemite which acted as security cameras for Lt.Surge.

Does someone know how to play the Zap Zap Zapdos Chapter? I went to the Power Plant, but Zapdos isn't there. Maybe I've skipped something? thx.

Zap Zap Zapdos chapter can only be played before fighting Moltres. If you defeated Moltres then that chapter would be unavailable because Lt.Surge would've caught Zapdos by then.

Years
  • heyy guys can someone please help me? im sorry if this sounds like a dumb question or if someone has already asked this before bc if they did i could not find it... i cant find the hm for rock smash, surf, and fly..? ive looked everywhere.. im really sorry but i just love this hack sooo much and i want to keep playing it but i cant find these hm's ANYWHERE please help im just a terrible girl gamer >.< p.s. sorry that im stupid but i also need help on how to get to flora city considering its not on the map....sorry and thank you sooo much to anyone who helps!!! :) <3 !!

JollyHaxorus

Dragon Type
    Years
  • I watched a video walkthrough of the game, and when I entered Celadon City and went to where you're supposed to encounter Green she wasn't there. In the video the guy encountered her, but I did not.. am I missing something?

Back