• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Man, that swampert is CREEPY. I now have a new Swampert X (and a free Masterball!) but still!

At this rate I'll get a full team of Supernatural Glitch pokemon.
    (Swampert X, Eevee, Porygon, Nincada's evolution and whatever comes next...)
    When do I get the de-evolution stone for Eevee, anyhow?

Man, that swampert is CREEPY. I now have a new Swampert X (and a free Masterball!) but still!

At this rate I'll get a full team of Supernatural Glitch pokemon.
    (Swampert X, Eevee, Porygon, Nincada's evolution and whatever comes next...)
    When do I get the de-evolution stone for Eevee, anyhow?

Just use a moonstone to return it back to Eevee

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    when i start a fight with the second magmar in pewter, my game freeze

Last edited:

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • THIS IS NOT HATE-MAIL I PROMISE!

Anyways, I'm in Cinnabar Island right now (with three badges). Blaine is still standing next to Moltres. What am I supposed to do now? I have Surf and everything.

Ttar0914

Years
  • THIS IS NOT HATE-MAIL I PROMISE!

Anyways, I'm in Cinnabar Island right now (with three badges). Blaine is still standing next to Moltres. What am I supposed to do now? I have Surf and everything.

After Blaine has given you the key to his secret lab to resurrect Aerodactyl, enter Cinnabar Volcano. There should be an exit which is not far away from the entrance. After exiting the volcano, take the path behind it to reach Blaine's secret lab, resurrect aerodactyl and head back to Blaine and Moltres, to start the battle against Moltres again, but this time with your Aerodactyl.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I know I haven't been coming here lately due to my sickness. Anyway, here's some new update.

Finished Pokemon Origin Bonus Chapter.

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2018
    i don't know if anyone asked this yet
    but in the start of the game
    there are a woman say that Delia lost her husband and son
    does it mean Ash is dead?
    and i thought it should be " HER busband and son" not "HIS husband and son"

Last edited:

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • I know I haven't been coming here lately due to my sickness. Anyway, here's some new update.

Finished Pokemon Origin Bonus Chapter.

The Sylveon BONUS Chapter that was started since beta 2 is finally finished for Beta 8.

Finished completing the Crystal Onix Bonus Chapter

Sniff...It's so beaultiful... i can't wait to own a Sylveon, Crystal Onix & and a Mega Poliwhirl :D

Btw Get well Aethesode:)

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2017
    Hi, i have a little problem. My rom goes only to the lavender town part, i can't do anything after, their is no road to go to cerulean city ! Can anyone help me ? i really want to continue this game ...

Years
  • Hi, i have a little problem. My rom goes only to the lavender town part, i can't do anything after, their is no road to go to cerulean city ! Can anyone help me ? i really want to continue this game ...

Go back where you captured Snorlax but use the old guy's Alakazam to teleport you to Vermilion and go up to where route 6 would be you saw a scene with Green and her Wartortle, go left by the blue hair woman and a sign post to the bottom left where an old guy was laying before should be gone now if you finished everything in Lavender Town

Years
  • Hey, that Crystal Onix looks good! I want it!

On a side note, its Rock / Ice type is cool and it suits it a lot, but defensively it is very very poor. Rock/Ice is weak to Water, Grass, Rock, Ground, and has a 4x weakness to Fighting and Steel (the poor Aurorus suffers this...) So, I don't know, which are its stats, are they the same as Onix'? Because, well, maybe you should improve its Attack and specially Special Attack a bit so that its Ice moves do nice damage. You know, to compensate that awful typing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    Help! I can't find where Vaporeon is at route 17. But on youtube, somone found it near the place of Jolteon? I thought because i used Abra's teleport so many times and that makes this error, right ? Can sombody help me?

Back