• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2022
    finally now the wait is nearing its end cant wait for the next beta and also how do i initiate the dr oh o event and lake monster event and also can you tell me if mega poliwrath will be in beta 9

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    finally now the wait is nearing its end cant wait for the next beta and also how do i initiate the dr oh o event and lake monster event and also can you tell me if mega poliwrath will be in beta 9

Mega Poliwrath is in beta 9, the lake monster can be started once you go to cerulean city and can be completed once you have Surf. The Dr Oh-O event can be started in cinnabar Island but I think you need to complete it before going to the Indigo league

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2022
    i have surf but the lake monster chapter still wont activate i have searched all over cerulean but no avail and im prety sure that dr oh or o isnt a cumpulsory event cause i did the league without it

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2020
    Thanks man, it really means a lot.

Hey Aethestode, it came to my mind last night that wouldn't be nice if you added some of the attacks in Pokemon Card Game into this hack. Like Charmender - Flame Tail or a bigger example Charizard - Flame Pillar? Oh boy it would be epic. But animations would be challenging right?

Years
  • i have surf but the lake monster chapter still wont activate i have searched all over cerulean but no avail and im prety sure that dr oh or o isnt a cumpulsory event cause i did the league without it
    Make sure you talk to the boy in the water in front of Bill's Cottage. If you have, then go to Route 24, on the left, near the place where you have surf to go to the Unknown Forest, there should be a small strip of water. Surf there, and there should be a cave, enter that.

Also, the Dr O and Oh isn't compulsory, I didn't do it and it didn't affect the game.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey Aethestode, it came to my mind last night that wouldn't be nice if you added some of the attacks in Pokemon Card Game into this hack. Like Charmender - Flame Tail or a bigger example Charizard - Flame Pillar? Oh boy it would be epic. But animations would be challenging right?

Well, anything is possible, right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2022
    few more hours left my heart is skipping a few beat today beta 9 and blue chapter come out now my anticipation is unberable

swoobat123

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    i have a question : would beta 9 is the final beta?
    p/s: i really love this hack :D it's fun to play :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2015
    sorry but where the beta ends?? i'm in Fukai cave and when i go out from it the game stop working... :(

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2014
    I'm in Kinkan island (end 8.3 beta). Now, how should I go? , It's not in the manga, please help !
    Sorry I bad Eng !

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2018
    I have a question. I have played Beta 8.3 till the ending. But when i start Beta 9 i have to start al over. It don't find my previous saves that i had on Beta 8.3.

What do i have to do? Because i dont want to start al over :(

I play on GPSP on my psp :p

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Forgot to post here.
    New trainer sprite

Officer Jenny and Danny (1 of the orange crew).

I have a question. I have played Beta 8.3 till the ending. But when i start Beta 9 i have to start al over. It don't find my previous saves that i had on Beta 8.3.

What do i have to do? Because i dont want to start al over :(

I play on GPSP on my psp :p

Did you rename the file to the same name of the save file?

Last edited:
    Back